Thread: Happy Zombie Jesus Day (easter 2010)

Default Happy Zombie Jesus Day (easter 2010)

Lets all be happy that on this day Jeebus rose from the grave all zombie like and instead of showering us in blood and death and more blood he showered us with Chocolate eggs and bunnies, or I think that's how it goes I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, anyway I know Easter has something to do with it so I'm jut sticking with that.

ANYWAY, what have we here what have we here? I think I spy with my little eye something beginning with Presents, so what do you have from Arnie? Let's lookie in the box *opens*

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
    - Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Last edited by Arnold; 4th April 2010 at 10:03 AM.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary doesn't give up, again visiting the FB Staff Lounge to leave pressies for you all. Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up again and will each hand out our share, of which mine this year is the following.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 6, 2010.
    x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Silver Egg which you can either cash in for 2,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on April 11, 2010.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pokémon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

And finally, your choice of EITHER
    x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 50,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010 OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.

Happy Chocolate Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Golden Egg (Use as a pretty base decoration or cash in for 5,000 coins) Cashable value expires 11th April
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 18th April
    1 x Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 1 Level when eaten) Expires 18th April
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten) Expires 18th April
    1 x Bag of Chocolate Coins (Teaches Pay Day when eaten) Expires 18th April
    1 x Chocolate Pokeblock (Raises your Pokemon's Cute Stats by 40) Expires 4th July

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 4th April 2010 at 5:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Lets all be happy that on this day Jeebus rose from the grave all zombie like and instead of showering us in blood and death and more blood he showered us with Chocolate eggs and bunnies, or I think that's how it goes I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, anyway I know Easter has something to do with it so I'm jut sticking with that.

ANYWAY, what have we here what have we here? I think I spy with my little eye something beginning with Presents, so what do you have from Arnie? Let's lookie in the box *opens*

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary doesn't give up, again visiting the FB Staff Lounge to leave pressies for you all. Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up again and will each hand out our share, of which mine this year is the following.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 6, 2010.
    x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Silver Egg which you can either cash in for 2,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on April 11, 2010.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pokémon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 50,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010 OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

1 x Golden Egg (Use as a pretty base decoration or cash in for 5,000 coins) Cashable value expires 11th April
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 18th April
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten) Expires 18th April
    1 x Chocolate Pokeblock (Raises your Pokemon's Cute Stats by 40) Expires 4th July

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Wow....such slurpy stuff...I almost feel like eating them myself :O

Picking up...

1x Hot Crossbun
    1x Very Hot Fire Crossbun
    1x Gummi pack including x3 Mysterious Gummi, x3 Purple Gummi, x3 Sky Gummi and x3 Black Gummi

x1 Super Pass (woohoo)
    x1 2010 edition Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 50K Trading Card Palace pass

x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Bag of Chocolate Coins
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

Whew...now then...

Feeding Torchic a Hot Crossbun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry. This raises it to... Level 15! Oh my. What's this? He learnt Ember and Focus Energy.

Feeding him a Very Hot Fire Crossbun, making him learn...Crossfire!

Feeding him a Chocolate Memory Berry, teaching him Agility, Night Slash, Endure and Swagger.

Feeding him a Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him Heat Wave! Hooray!

Feeding him a Big Bag of Chocolate Coins, teaching him Pay Day! MONEY MONEY MONEY.

...I think Torchic needs to go to the toilet. *walks off*
    Last edited by Raddaya; 5th April 2010 at 4:34 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10&#37; Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pok&#233;ball.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pok&#233;mon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pok&#233;mon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pok&#233;mon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pok&#233;mon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    My sweet tooth is calling me... *_*

Picking up:

x1 Hot Crossbun
    x1 Gummi Pack which includes:
    • x3 Mysterious Gummi
    • x3 Sky Gummi
    • x3 Black Gummi
    • x3 Purple Gummi

x1 Super Pass (wootness)
    x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 50K Trading Palace Pass

x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

Now time to get to work, oh Jinx~ *A few minutes later* I have fed Jinx the Murkrow a Hot Crossbun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry. This now raises his level to a rapid 15!

He also has eaten the Chocolate Memory Berry, The Chocolate Milkshake, and a Big Bag of Choclolate Coins. He is a very fat bird.

Murkrow has learned the following:
    • Haze (Ice) (L11)
    • Wing Attack (Flying) (L15)
    • Faint Attack (Dark) EM(Chocolate Memory Berry)
    • Brave Bird (Flying) EM (Chocolate Memory Berry)
    • Confuse Ray (Ghost) EM (Chocolate Memory Berry)
    • Mirror Move (Flying) EM (Chocolate Memory Berry)
    • Twister (Dragon) MT (Chocolate Milkshake)
    • Pay Day (Normal) (Big Bag of Chocolate Coins)

Ugh, I know this is not going to end out good for me.
    Last edited by Dramon; 4th April 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Wow! I really don't know what to say. Arn, Tess, and Arc, thanks for all the generous pressies. Once again you guys have outdone yourselves. Thanks again for all the time and hard work you guys invest into FB to make it fun. Happy Easter, y'all!

Scooping up the following:

1 Hot Cross Bun
    1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Purple Gummis
    3 Black Gummis
    3 Sky Gummis
    1 Super Pass
    1 2010 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 Silver Egg
    1 White Chocolate Candy
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    1 Egg House Pass
    1 Golden Egg
    1 Chocolate Milkshake
    1 Chocolate Berry
    1 White Chocolate Berry
    1 Bag of Chocolate Coins
    1 Chocolate Pokeblock

Feeding the Hot Cross Bun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry, and White Chocolate Berry to Taillow to raise her from Lv29 to Lv39.

Feeding the Very Hot Cross Bun to Medicham, teaching him Crossfire.

Feeding the Chocolate Milkshake to Medicham, teaching him Gravity.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Forretress, teaching him Defense Curl, Block, Pin Missile, and Signal Beam.

Feeding the Bag of Chocolate Coins to Hariyama, teaching him Pay Day.

Storing the remaining items in my bag for later.
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 5th April 2010 at 1:57 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Wow, that's enough sugar to put us all in Diabetic Coma's. If only I was the one to be able to eat it all.

Well, it seems that I'll be picking up;
    1 Hot Cross Bun
    1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    3 Mysterious Gummi's
    3 Purple Gummi's
    3 Black Gummi's
    3 Sky Gummi's
    1 Super Pass
    1 2010 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 Silver Egg (cashing in for 2000 coins.)
    1 White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Aerodactyl to raise him from lv.2 to lv.6)
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to Growlithe to learn the EM's Body Slam, Safeguard, Fire Spin and Heat Wave.
    1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    1 Golden Egg (also cashing in to collect 5000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (feeding to Aerodactyl to teach it the MT Earth Power.)
    1 Chocolate Berry (feeding to Aerodactyl to raise it from lv.6 to lv.7)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (feeding to Growlithe to raise it from lv.5 to lv.7)
    1 Bag of Chocolate Coins (feeding to Growlithe so that he may learn Pay Day)
    1 Chocolate Pokeblock

I think I'll wait until tomorrow, when I've got my pokemon out of Daycare before I go making any decisions on what I'm using on who. But I post how I'm using everything here I'm assuming.

In summary, Aerodactyl has grown from level 2 to level 7 and learnt the move Earth Power. Growlithe has grown from level 5 to level 7 and learnt the moves, Ember, Bosy Slam, Safeguard, Fire Spin, Heat Wave and Pay Day. I have gained 7,000 coins by cashing in the Silver and Gold eggs for their coin values. Everything else will be placed in the Bag for use at a later date (thankfully the hot cross buns don't have an expiration date.)
    Last edited by yougirasu; 5th April 2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Using the Items.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up:
    x1 Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Egg House Pass
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

Feeding Hot Cross Bun and White Chocolate Candy to Skiploom to raise her level from Lv 20 to Lv 27.

Feeding Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry to Lileep to raise his level from Lv 12 to Lv 15.

Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to Skiploom so that she learns MT Move Bounce, MT Move Headbutt, EM Move Confusion and EM Move Aromatherapy.

Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Lileep so that he learns EM Move Recover

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10&#37; Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pok&#233;ball.
    x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pok&#233;mon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pok&#233;mon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pok&#233;mon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pok&#233;mon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.
    Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Happy Easter Everyone ^-^

Picking up the Following:
    1 x Hot Cross Bun (Feeding to my Jolteon raising her from Lv. 15 to Lv. 18)
    1 x Very Hot Cross Bun
    1 x Gummi Bag (w/3 Mysterious, 3 Purple, 3 Black and 3 Sky Gummi's)
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x 2010 Chocolate Ball
    1 x Silver Egg
    1 x White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Shadow Tropius raising him from Lv. 14 to Lv. 18)
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Drowzee to teach him EM Guard Swap)
    1 x Egg House Pass
    1 x Golden Egg
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Haunter to teach her MT Uproar)
    1 x Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Snorunt raising her from Lv. 16 to Lv. 17)
    1 x White Chocolate Berry (Feeding to my Ralts raising him from Lv. 13 to Lv. 15)
    1 x Bag of Chocolate Coins (Feeding to my Rotom teaching it Pay Day)
    1 x Chocolate Pokeblock

Thanx again =3
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 4th April 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Meh, I'm not to fond of chocolate though, but I think I can make an exception here.
    Picking up the following items:
    Hotcross Bun
    Very Hotcross Bun
    3 Mysterious Gummies
    3 Purple Gummies
    3 Black Gummies
    3 Sky gummies
    A super pass
    2010 Chocolate Ball
    Silver Egg
    White Chocolate candy
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    50k Trading Card Palace Pass
    Golden Egg
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Chocolate Berry
    White Chocolate Berry
    Bag of Chocolate Coins
    Chocolate Pokeblock

Feeding the Hotcross Bun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry, and White Chocolate Berry to Silver the Squirtle to raise his level to 15.

Feeding Silver Very Hotcross Bun, Chocolate Memory Berry, Chocolate Milkshake, and Chocolate Coins.

Silver has learned the following moves:
    Bubble (Lv. 7)
    Withdraw (Lv. 10)
    Water Gun (Lv. 15)
    Crossfire [Very Hotcross Bun]
    Pay Day [Chocolate Coins]
    Confusion (EM) [Chocolate Memory Berry]
    Aqua Jet (EM) [Chocolate Memory Berry]
    Refresh (EM) [Chocolate Memory Berry]
    Water Spout (EM) [Chocolate Memory Berry]
    Zen Headbutt (MT) [Chocolate Milkshake]
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 4th April 2010 at 11:34 PM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Yay candy! Thanks a bunch. Let's see what happens...

Taking...

Hot Cross Bun
    Very Hot Cross Bun
    Gummi bag with x3 Mysterious Gummi, x3 Purple Gummi, x3 Black Gummi, and x3 Sky Gummi
    a Super Pass
    1x 2010 Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Silver Egg
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (feeding to Whismur for EMs Swagger, Extrasensory, Smellingsalt, and Smokescreen)
    a Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (feeding to Whismur for Thunderpunch MT)
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1x White Chocolate Berry
    1x Bag of Chocolate Coins (Feeding to Whismur for Payday)
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock

Feeding Whismur Hot Cross Bun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry to raise her from level 5 to level 15. She learns Astonish (level 11) and Howl (level 15).

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Taking:
    1 Hot Cross Bun (+3 levels)
    1 Very Hot Cross Bun (teaches Crossfire)
    1 Super Pass (duh)
    1 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 Silver Egg (2000 coins)
    1 White Chocolate Candy (+4 (!) levels)
    1 Memory Berry (4 egg moves and/or MT moves)
    1 Egg House Pass (egg guaranteed to hatch into rare Pokemon)
    1 Golden Egg (5000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (MT/egg move)
    1 Chocolate Berry (+1 level)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    1 Bag of Chocolate Coins (teaches Pay Day)

Using: To be edited in shortly
    The Hot Cross Bun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry, and White Chocolate Berry on level 1 Bellsprout, bringing it to level 11.
    The Very Hot Cross Bun on Croagunk, teaching him Crossfire.
    The Memory Berry on Seviper, teaching him the MT moves Headbutt, Swift, and Aqua Tail, and the Egg Move Body Slam. *Pokedex link*
    The Bag of Chocolate Coins on Dustox, teaching him Pay Day.
    The Chocolate Shake on Poochyena, teaching him the Egg Move Fire Fang. *Pokedex link*
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 5th April 2010 at 4:36 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    1 Hot Cross Bun (+3 levels)
    1 Very Hot Cross Bun (Crossfire)
    3 Mysterious Gummi
    3 Purple Gummi
    3 Black Gummi
    3 Sky Gummi
    1 Super Pass
    1 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 Silver Egg (2000 coins)
    1 White Chocolate Candy (+4 (!) levels)
    1 Memory Berry (4 egg MT moves)
    1 TCG Pass (50000 coins)
    1 Golden Egg (5000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (MT/egg move)
    1 Chocolate Berry (+1 level)
    1 White Chocolate Berry (+2 levels)
    1 Bag of Chocolate Coins (teaches Pay Day)
    1 Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 cute stats)

Editing usage in ASAP... I've been busy all day and just got home >.<
    EDIT:
    Feeding Lv. 7 Kakuna a White Chocolate Berry and Hot Cross Bun, raising it to Lv. 12.
    *Logan evolved in to Beedrill*
    *Logan learned Fury Attack*
    Feeding Lv. 7 Smoochum a White Chocolate Candy and a Chocolate Berry, raising it to Lv. 12.
    *Juliae learned Sweet Kiss*
    *Juliae learned Powder Snow*
    Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry and Chocolate Milkshake to my Smoochum to learn Ice Punch, Wish, Meditate, Nasty Plot, and Icy Wind *link to attacks*
    Everything else is being bagged or used in a shop. Thanks for an awesome Easter Giveaway >.<
    Last edited by arcanumghost; 5th April 2010 at 7:01 AM. Reason: Usage*

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Picking up the following:

1x Hot Cross Bun
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    3x Mysterious Gummis
    3x Purple Gummis
    3x Black Gummis
    3x Sky Gummis
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2010 Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Silver Egg
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Egg House Pass
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Berry
    1 White Chocolate Berry
    1x Bag of Chocolate Coins
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock

[/QUOTE]

This year, my Turtwig shall be the one to receive the overload of chocolate.

Giving him the hot cross bun, white chocolate candy, chocolate berry, and white chocolate berry, raising him from Lv. 3 to Lv. 13.

Giving him the chocolate memory berry to teach him the EMs Amnesia, Superpower, Body Slam, and Worry Seed, and the chocolate milkshake to teach him the MT move Synthesis.

Not about to leave out all of the others, I'll also be using the very hot cross bun to teach my Charmander the special move Crossfire, and the bag of chocolate coins to teach my Eevee the move Payday.

Thanks much.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 5th April 2010 at 9:25 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
    Picking up:

x1 Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Gummy Bag (includes x3 Mysterious Gummi, x3 Purple Gummi, x3 Black Gummi, x3 Sky Gummi)
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Berry
    x1 White Chocolate Berry
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock

I am feeding Kurai the Duskull the Hot Cross Bun, the White Chocolate Candy, and the White Chocolate Berry, raising him from level 5 to level 14.

I am also treating Kurai the Chocolate Memory Berry, teaching him the Egg Moves Ominous Wind, Imprison, Grudge, and Faint Attack.

Additionally, he will be drinking the Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him the MT move Icy Wind.
    Last edited by Atari; 6th April 2010 at 6:04 AM.