Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanto or Hoenn.

I will forever love Kanto because that's where it all started for me, but Hoenn was a lot more fleshed out and the tropical feel was very nice.

So I go with Hoenn.

Memories are Pearl...Friendships are Diamond...

i would have to say Hoenn do to the fact most of my favorite Pokemon are from hoenn

~Credit to: PokeFan#493

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

Shippings i support AdvanceShipping,AltoShipping,MareShipping,LuckyShipping and Furthershipping.

Kanto by far. It was the original and has most of the faves in it. Hoenn was just not as fun as the other regions imo.

Hoenn for me. I loved that it was so tropical, and had so many different areas, from port cities, to the desert, Mt. Chimney, etc. To me, it's the most scenic region. I don't dislike any of the regions, but compared to Hoenn, Kanto is a little bare IMO.
    "Silicone, saline, poison, inject me, baby..."

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

I like the Hoenn better. FRLG were too small

Hoenn seemed to have more appeal than Kanto did in my honest opinion. I had played through Kanto so many times before, that I got sick of it quickly. At least the Hoenn region had new Pokemon and places to discover. Plus, it had some of the nicest music and was much bigger than Kanto was. Even if you add the Sevii Islands to Kanto, it still doesn't compare to Hoenn in terms of size.

Hoenn ftw, people! Hoenn always was my fav region...the graphics are a little better, it has more beautiful scenery, and the music is better! Not to mention, a double-battle Gym Leader, and also Gyms being more complex <.< I also like diving underwater ^.^ Not to mention, since Max, May, and Brock are like my favorite anime characters, they all take place in Hoenn, too...LOL.
    DON'T underestimate mew-mew power. Otherwise, me and my fleet of awesome people will KEEEEEL you.

Hoenn, because it was in my mind the best region, and since I played Red and Gold it was good to finally get away from Kanto.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2vx5egn.jpg[/IMG]
    My Forum
    Lunar Echoes
    Art Shop

Hoenn, I enjoy better tha Hoenn games.

Hoenn, FTW, it has better graphics, double Gym Leaders and you can travel underwater!

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

I love both but Kanto is my favourite Region. I love the Pokemon, Gyms, Elite 4, Towns just everything about it.

I have to say Hoenn was my favorite. The games had awesome graphics and had soo many places to explore.

~Credits to Nayla-Nouvel (DA) for zee sig~

Hoenn.... there are a lot of things in Hoenn like contests more pokemon battle tower much better, places better generally everything

I definitely prefer Hoenn. Actually, it's my favorite region out of all of them. There's just so much scenery, and with the amount of water, you never know if you're going somewhere you've never been.

Hoenn. Kanto may have strong pokemon, but it's landscapes are someone bleak and plain. Hoenn on the other hand has strong pokemon and great landscapes.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

yea, gotta go with Hoenn. It just has more of a story, and ofc Kyogre.
    Black FC: 0260-9769-4230

<credit to mxe567
        Spoiler:- Clans:

I loved both of the regions, but Hoenn has to be better...
    Hoenn just feels... awesome and on the games there is a dive underwater HM(?)Cant remember

I dont get why people dont like Hoenn, It was awesome! (Though I prefer Misty then May in the anime)

But still, they were both epic
    Hello!

xD

Region-wise, I must say I prefer Kanto. Hoenn has too much body of water :x It's hard to navigate, and even up to now, I don't know whether I've found all the trainers there is to find on the water routes. XD

But game-wise, both are good. Hoenn comes with pretty good Pokemon, but Kanto offers quite a batch of good trades. XD

Hmm...

I like Kanto mostly for the nostalgia but Hoenn I prefer because I liked the newer Pokemon available. Both are still great regions.

Johto ftw

I hated Kanto...it's a simple boring region>.>You can clearly see that it's the first one...Hoenn was amazing,I loved it.I hope they make a remake for it^^

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I hated Kanto...it's a simple boring region>.>You can clearly see that it's the first one...Hoenn was amazing,I loved it.I hope they make a remake for it^^
    They probably will, in the 5th gen. Kind of like how 1st gen got remade with the 3rd gen, and 2nd with 4th. Though I really hope that if they do, they'll alter the water routes to be less confusing... Eh.

Love Hoenn!!! Best region ever in my opinion. Hoping for a remake.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Kanto was a better reigon to go around because Hoenn had a lot of water which gets annoying but I do like the story in it

Hoenn is more worthwhile. Kanto is so.....old.
    You! And me! Let's make some sparks fly!
    -Volkner

Currently Playing: SoulSilver
    FC: 4984 9454 6886
    CHALLENGE ME!

Kanto all the way. Hoenn kind of ruined Pokemon...

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast