life herb 3
    oaks new theory 1
    dusk ball 2
    switch 1
    volkner's philosophy 1

grass energy 11
    elec energy 6
    double colorless 1

Here's the plan: I start out with the Bulbasaur as the active because of no cost sleep move. Then use two of the search cards to get hoothoot and noctowl on the bench to draw. Afterwards just play what comes. All the final evolutions (besides noctowl) has 130+ HP so this deck is rather tanky. I am sharing cards with a friend hence the absence of roseannes and so on

For the electric side of the deck, that can change to fighting because my friend has donphan prime. Right now I want to know whats best for the grass side

I am completely broke right now so PLEASE be economically friendly. If you tell me to get a card, tell me how. If its online, give a link to the seller AND MAKE IT CHEAP PLEASE THANK YOU =]!
    Yes, I version track, manga read, and TCG at the same time. =]

Do YOU believe in the power of Kurt's pokeballs? I DO!!!!! I will prove this to the world by catching Mewtwo with a Love Ball.... copy this in your signature if you will try to do the same!

RUMBLE VENUSAUR FTW!!1! You're the coolest kid on this site x3

Too many stage 2 lines make this clunky...but Noctowl the deck would be fun and could work. Also, if your friend has a bit of a Donhan line, you could use that as well. Speed really is the biggest concern here. =\ Just use good stage 1 lines until you get the Claydols, Uxies, and trashy useful draw power junk that David Cohen uses. xD Or any other Worlds player.

~L_X_F
    PM me if you want your Pokemon TCG deck rated and edited and stuff...
    @Chesto Berry/Relaxed/Protect/Trick Room/Helping Hand/Rest
    @Wide Lens/Relaxed/Protect/Power Trick/Earthquake/Rock Slide
    @Thick Club/Brave/Protect/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Outrage
    @Leftovers/Sassy/Substitute/Swagger/Snatch/Baton Pass

hey, is there a way to friend on this site? =] i totally agree with that venasaur statement

true, my friend was worried about the slow draws as well (but he took the claydol too) but ive tested this deck a lot and it works fine

the bulbasaur stalls sooooooo long its insane...i love 100% sleep inducing moves....sometimes i have three stage 2 on the bench and all im waiting for is the other guy to FREAKIN KILL THE BULBASAUR ALREADY!!!!!!!!

if i use donphan, i need another ground type to work with it...i have either lucario (DP or spike lariat), Probopass (ground type w/ hyper beam), or Piloswine (ground with overrun) or Hariyama (110hp w/ vortex chop) or Hippodown (DP or RR)

Do YOU believe in the power of Kurt's pokeballs? I DO!!!!! I will prove this to the world by catching Mewtwo with a Love Ball.... copy this in your signature if you will try to do the same!

Well the problem I see is that there's not much strategy in this deck. Just Pokemon lines thrown together. Ampharos is a great card, but in this deck it serves no purpose, along with everything else. Instead of just saying "Well, I'm adding Donphan to work with it, so I'm going to add another Pokemon that does absolutely nothing to help it" mabye try and think of a way that all your Pokemon work together. Why do you think those decks out in the metagame are so good right now? This could work for league play, but for the regionals? You need to get technical.

Oh yea, and it's OK in general if you have 2 main types and one type is a different type, you don't need other Pokemon of the same type. My friend for instance had one Electric type that would help his deck (It was actually similar to this one, and to add to a coinsidence, I saw his friend pull Donphan Prime) so he just decided to add one Electric energy.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

ok.....but i have to stay within 15 different count of cards
    (look up the pokemon premier tournament rules for this)

hmmm...a plan..... (blink blink)
    good point....any suggestions? we do have lots of cards, just very few of each

Ampharos is a popular lock-run. Any Pokemon with damage counters can't use powers (But it's shut down by Dialga G) and Ampharos Prime allows a counter for every attatchment, compeltely demolishing Feraligatr decks.

Venuaur isn't really complex, same with Torterra. But mabye think of an original idea so that way nobody will suspect it. I always just choose a Pokemon, and fix it's weakness with another Pokemon. (Misdreavus with Porygon-Z G, Slaking with Dialga G, etc.)
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Amphy isn't run for the lock anymore. It's spread if it wants to be good anymore. =\

The only issue is that a lot of the good decks with strategy always fail unless played by a good experienced player. Same with ideas. Just go for random fast power and you'll be fine for now.

~L_X_F

Why dusk balls? Unless you get lucky, most of the time they will fail. I suggest using 2 Pokeballs, if not a pokeball and luxury ball

Why dusk balls? Unless you get lucky, most of the time they will fail. I suggest using 2 Pokeballs, if not a pokeball and luxury ball

since you said that twice, i'll think about it
    actually the dusk balls were just for shuffling the deck, not actually finding the pokemon...

besides, i changed the deck around!

3-2-1 Torterra PL
    3-2-2 Venasaur Rumble and SW
    3-2-2 Ampharos SW and PL
    2-1 Donphan P
    1-1 Noctowl HG

Trainers:
    Oaks Visit 4
    Bebe's Search 2
    Dusk Ball 2
    Oaks New Theory 1
    Pokemon Communication 4
    Life Herb 3
    Switch 1

9 Grass energy
    4 Lightning Energy
    4 Ground Energy

=\

Amphy is the only good thing you have here. Use some GS ones for some Energy accel. Either that, or get a ton of Noctowl and run that, because it's an engine in itself. ^_^

Cut the healing junk and the Dusk Ball and use draw cards or better search things. Pokeball is better than Dusk Ball in terms of reliability (why do you just wanna "shuffle your deck", stacker?), and healing is bad unless it's Garchomp CX. Until you get the things for a legitimately good trainer engine, use anything that could possibly put cards in your hand into the deck.

~L_X_F

=\

Amphy is the only good thing you have here. Use some GS ones for some Energy accel. Either that, or get a ton of Noctowl and run that, because it's an engine in itself. ^_^

Cut the healing junk and the Dusk Ball and use draw cards or better search things. Pokeball is better than Dusk Ball in terms of reliability (why do you just wanna "shuffle your deck", stacker?), and healing is bad unless it's Garchomp CX. Until you get the things for a legitimately good trainer engine, use anything that could possibly put cards in your hand into the deck.

~L_X_F

i use life herbs because its so fun to hear the opponent groan when you get heads

but ok....should i use a pokeball or a great ball instead of the dusk ball? or should i just take the balls out (no response to this please) and put in...oh, felicities or volkners or rowan or rival or...(realise that i'm naming all the draw cards i have) or moms or bill

I really like the wording of what your opponents do when you get heads.

Also, yes; you should castrate this deck. Except keep the Luxury Ball. Or keep them with all the other draw cards you have if they all fit.

~L_X_F

or

3-2-1 Torterra PL

i'm fairly certain that those are your mains, and then

2-1-2 sceptile GE (cut's down on the amount of energy used by doubling grass energy)
    2-2 sunflora hgss (consistent grass pokemon search engine)
    2-2 cherrim SF (an extra consistent 10-20 dmg couldn't hurt)

trainer's
    4 rossy's
    3 bebe's
    2 ssu's
    2 warp point
    2 oaks new theory
    2-3 ebelt
    4 rare candy
    2 bts

and grass energy to fill in the gap's

if you want to put in additional "staple's" be my guest but this is usually the majority build of a grass deck and has gotten a few people pretty high on the state's ranking.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Yeah....nice one...except i cant spend the money on that...(the only one you said that i have is like cherrim)

Anyways, I spend $10 today on some cards and here's my new deck!

BEGONE TORTERRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2-2 Ampharos SW and PL
    2-2-1 Magnezone (its a promo i have the moves later on)
    2-1 Donphan P
    1-1 Noctowl

Trainers:
    4 Oaks visit
    4 Pokemon Communication
    2 Bebes
    1 Volkners
    1 Great ball
    1 Quick Ball
    4 Life Herbs (DONT SAY ANYTHING - I MIGHT TAKE THIS OUT FOR FELICITIS)
    1 Oaks new theory

Energy:
    6 Grass
    4 Lightning
    4 Ground
    2 Metal
    1 double colorless

Magnezone 130 HP
    1 Electric Energy - 30 dmg retrieve on energy from discard pile and attach to magnezone
    2 Colorless 1 Electric 1 Metal - 60 dmg optional discard electric and metal for 120

Here's my strategy in case you have forgotten:

Start out with a bulbasaur and use no cost sleep move to stall the opponent (this works insanely well). Use two "search" trainers to get noctowl on my bench for faster draw. Pokecomms work well with the Pokeballs i have since they are both trainers. Venasaur SW stays on the bench and annoys the opponent with status conditions. The Ampharos work together to stop the opponent's pokepowers as i have very little (i based my deck on that). The Venasaur Rumble is a healing tank, the Magnezone is for power.

I know this isn't your ideal deck but look: no lv X (so the gengars and flygons have nothing to attack at) no pokepowers (no aerodactyl problem and such) and decent enough.......i think. I made this deck out of scrap cards too.