Thread: Stantler's Little Helpers (004)

Default Stantler's Little Helpers (004)

Stantler's Little Helpers!

Late at night, Pikachu and friends hear something awry. They find out that Santa Claus' steed Stantler is ill. Santa asks them a favour, to goaround and search for a certain berry which would heal Stantler. Can the gang find them, or will Christmas be ruined

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

I saw those pics of that short and let me tell you something: THEY ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! Hey, it would be fun to celebrate Christmas with Ash and co.

This short is my favorite one out of all of them. It got me into the Christmas mood and I also liked the fact that they used Stantler as a Reindeer [Rudolph]. My fav.Part was when they went in search of the berry and Psyduck rolled down the hill in a gigantic snowball and hit the gang!XD

Blaziken master Guest

Pfft pikachu lazy sod.Can't feel bothered looking for berries, so it takes the lazy way out, putting a star on his head.It didn't help at all.Either way it was an okay short

how DARE you dis pikachu. he's one of the most favourite pokemon(and most famous). Either way i like this short.

Yay!!! My friends list ::: FlyGonRulz, Russian May

HEYA EVERY1 CHECK OUT MY FORUMS HERE!!!

Link1
    Link2

If you cannot wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out then post this in ur sig!!! Started by Larxanne and Flygonrulz

another chrismast pokemon vacation i love it 10/10

merry christmas!

I saw this earlier today cos it's Christmas eve, must've been the 10000000000000th time I seen it this december!!!! 10/10 It seems to be set in Goldenrod city!!!!

this my favourite i got into the christmas mood and i suddenly wanted to smell a christmas tree
    i love that smell
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

I always like the xmas episodes, even though when they introduced Stantler they had to change it a little, because Santa never had a Stantler before Johto.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

well, again, santa becomes face-hidden. but the short was really good. hurray.

any questions?

I loved how the pokemon had to cooperate to collect the berries on that cliff. Episodes in snow are always amazing.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

aw poor little stantler it got sick
    but pikachu and all the others helped
    my fave is when pikachu uses its electric powers to find the berrys
    i am a pikachu and this is mew, buizel, shaymin, pachirisu, and buneary

vacation to st.louis on augest 8th to 12th

LETS ALL CELEBRATE

i loved everything except that there was no rudolph stantler
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

It was cute when Chicorita and Pikachu worked together because, as far as I know, Chicorita was jealous of Pikachu.

Great episode.

Stantler was poor, i loved to see how Pikachu and the other pokemon helped it to be healthy.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy416 View Post
    It was cute when Chicorita and Pikachu worked together because, as far as I know, Chicorita was jealous of Pikachu.
    I know right? But I have a theory. Since this wasn't really part of the main anime, the writers didn't give Chikorita a big rivalry with Pikachu. Although you could say it's one-sided anyway

The special itself was too dull for my tastes though. Stantler made a great addition to Santa's team however. It was much better than seeing Ponyta or Rapidash being the Pokemon that pulled Santa's sled.
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th December 2010 at 4:45 AM.

this episode was cool. It was cool that Stantler was being used as part of Santa's sled pulling team, made a lot of sense. It was funny to see Psyduck roll down the hill as a snowball and run right into the other Pokemon. It was sad to see the Stantler very sick. Pikachu looked cute with that lit star on his head.

40/100

Probably my favorite Pikachu short, 5/10.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]