Thread: Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

Hybrid View

Default Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

A Delibird Dillema!

Whilst Playing, Totodile accidently shoots a snowball into the air hitting a Delibird. This happens to be Santa's Delibird and all it's presents are thrown about everywhere. Its up to Pikachu & co. to get the Presents back before Christmas is ruined

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

A very wierd episode. I can't belive they called it Delibirds Dielima. And its in the Chronicals seires? But nice to see a SKarmory and Ashs Johtos and Brocks Geodude and Pysduck. Noctowl, Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Chicorita, Totoidle, Pikachu, Geodude, Togipei and Psyduck where there main pokemon we know but Wobberfet and Meowth didn't appear much did they?

Wee, Noctowl, he rocked. Pretty funny at poitns and the music was a nice change from the Hoenn music i'm used to well that and the Raikou music.

Apoim, Skarmory, Gloom, Delibird, Stantler all amde appearences and they all had nice voices. I like Apoms its kinda like Skiplooms.

Totodile and his snowballs were funny though.

But the narrator was annoying! I was luck SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE!

No major bad points except the narrator.

It was a gd episode but it was to quick and i think the narrator is annoying a bit and how come it is a chronical episode ?
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip girl
    It was a gd episode but it was to quick and i think the narrator is annoying a bit and how come it is a chronical episode ?
    Becasue its a non-movie pikachu short so how else will it be shown. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkaol Stu
    But the narrator was annoying! I was luck SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE!

No major bad points except the narrator.
    What?! I thought the narrator for this episode was great! He had a really deep shrewd voice similar to all those narrators who covered christmas specials of films and cartoons etc. Good standard me thinks.

Give the dub credit this time round, it appears all voices in this episode were all kept from what we've heard before in the dub (I think, I can't quite remember Aipoms), so there's some sort of consistancy achieved on 4kids part here for once. I mean based on recent performance this could have been a total disaster but they seemed to have done their research for this one.

As for the episode itself I thought it would be quite childish, but I actually enjoyed it, reminded of almost Tom and Jerry standard with the amount of goofy mistakes trying to retain all the presents before midnight. Meowth and Wobbeffut didn't do all that much apart from getting pwned by a Skarmory (although unjustified!).

Not too bad brought back alot of Johto memories.. wow do I miss Ash's old Chikorita... Bayleef is just as good but I really liked chikorita.

I enjoyed the snorlax snowman more then Delibird's Delimma. Of course best part for me was when the whirlpool froze and they saw all those water types . It made me smile when Cyndaquil puffed it's flames in responce to Qwilfish puffing up

Was also great to see a Dratini as you don't get to see one much..

Reminded me very much of the old christmas short. "the Snowman"

Was overall, a feel good laid back fun filled episode

a few posts back someone mentioned the snow snorlax was back again.... I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a dream.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 18th June 2006 at 12:52 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I thought it was so cute.
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

These were horrible. I hate ones where it's just Pokemon saying their names for 60 minutes. I had to turn it off ><..hopefully next week will be better.

I liked both, but did not like the voice of the Snorlax Snowman.

ick...the Snorlax was weird...because they literally made it snore in its name... It was *snooore*Lax! ...uck. In the older episodes it would at least say the word 'Snore' and not make the sound...x___x
    Other then that, the episode was adorable and Pikachu-filled. x3

not too active on serebii;
    PokeCommunity || Ever Grande City

Hmm...Christmas...in June!

Well I've seen weirder things *coughArbokSeviperincidentcough* Whoops, where did that come from? Anywho, the first part was pretty cute. I happen to like some of the Christmas vacation episodes (seeing as though I have some of them on tape). But the second part wasn't so good IMO. Snorlax's voice just threw me off a couple of times (1 year later and I still can't stand Snorlax's voice).

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I thought this episode was adorable!! I really liked the 2nd part with the Snorlax! I wish Meowth and Wobbufet had been in it more, though!

Twins with Shikamaru and Pokeshipping twins with XxM!styxX.
    Banner was made by me. </3

I'm sorry, These episodes were Horrid...The onlt thing I liked about them was Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita. Thats it.
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

This was a very nice change of pace. I LOVED seeing Chikorita. Oh how I missed it.....anyways also great to see Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, Psyduck, Togepi, Delibird, and Geodude again. Its been so long since I've seen a new Pikachu short. These ones were very cute and enjoyable to watch.

Except for the narration in "Delibird's Dilemma", which I thought was too cutesy and unnecessary, I did like this two Christmas episodes. Too bad that NONE of the Christmas episodes are running in July, when at least we have the Christmas in July shopping extravaganza, but oh well. I think what made me like these Christmas episodes was that I got to see Psyduck, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita again. I've been missing the lot of them (well, Chikorita as Bayleef too) so much since Johto ended. At least we'll get to see Psyduck (and Geodude) again this coming weekend. I also liked the song in this episode. Both were nice specials, and at least they put me in a bit of a holiday mood. I loved seeing Wobbuffet too.

I did find it a bit odd that this special was so obviously dubbed later, since both Wobbuffet and Snorlax don't sound like they did during the Chikorita era, as compared to the direct-to-video first two Christmas specials. This had to be dubbed fairly recently at the earliest, just based on Snorlax alone.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 20th June 2006 at 12:09 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22 NEW!! 10/28
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I liked these because they had a nice, light-hearted, Pikachu Short feel to them. The Delibird episode was cool, and interesting. And I enjoyed watching the 'Snowlax'.

7/10.

They were only simple but were quite enjoyable
    HeartGold

Motest episode. The only thing I loved from this episode is all of those Snorlax in the snow and that Pikachu and the others saw them.
    5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Delibird's Dilema - It was great to see the Pokemon work together to help Delibird get back its missing presents by midnight. It was great seeing Aipom go from being not helpful, to helping them out with the final present. Psyduck was very funny

30/100
    ---

Snorlax Snowmen - It was cool seeing Snorlax come to life from a snowman and be a completely different color. I actually like that color better. It was cool to see Snorlax use Blizzard to freeze the Whirlpool and turn it into an ice version.

40/100