Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

Default Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

A Delibird Dillema!

Whilst Playing, Totodile accidently shoots a snowball into the air hitting a Delibird. This happens to be Santa's Delibird and all it's presents are thrown about everywhere. Its up to Pikachu & co. to get the Presents back before Christmas is ruined

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Default Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

Snorlax Snowmen!

When Pikachu & Co. Make some Snowmen in the Snow, Totodile makes a 'Snow'lax. After going to sleep, the 'Snow'lax comes to life and ask Pikachu & Co. to help it go back to it's group on 'Snow'laxes. Can Pikachu help 'Snow'lax?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

A very wierd episode. I can't belive they called it Delibirds Dielima. And its in the Chronicals seires? But nice to see a SKarmory and Ashs Johtos and Brocks Geodude and Pysduck. Noctowl, Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Chicorita, Totoidle, Pikachu, Geodude, Togipei and Psyduck where there main pokemon we know but Wobberfet and Meowth didn't appear much did they?

Wee, Noctowl, he rocked. Pretty funny at poitns and the music was a nice change from the Hoenn music i'm used to well that and the Raikou music.

Apoim, Skarmory, Gloom, Delibird, Stantler all amde appearences and they all had nice voices. I like Apoms its kinda like Skiplooms.

Totodile and his snowballs were funny though.

But the narrator was annoying! I was luck SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE!

No major bad points except the narrator.

It was a gd episode but it was to quick and i think the narrator is annoying a bit and how come it is a chronical episode ?
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip girl
    It was a gd episode but it was to quick and i think the narrator is annoying a bit and how come it is a chronical episode ?
    Becasue its a non-movie pikachu short so how else will it be shown. I guess.

Snowlax Snowman, great title (Scarcasum)

Wee, Ashs Johto pokemon, YAY! And Geodude and Psyduck.

The snorlax snowman was cute though. It was funny when it came to life though and Psyduck fell over when they were funny toward the snowlax.

Why does a Snowman need food? That doesn't make sense but they were riding the snowman off the cliff. 0_o

Hee, it went to sleep and the lights int he sky were jst kinda wierd but that classic music came on then a wirlpool came. I was like WTF that was random.

dID YOU SEE gEODUDES FACE WHENT HEY WERE INT HE wHIRPOOL Classic.

Magicarp and alright music at the same time and chincho, quilfish, horsea, mantine, seadra, tentacruel, tentacool. All apeared at one point.

No team rocket pokemon this time. Not even Meowth. There were loads of Snoalx Snowmen. Awwww.

Atleast they had different music this timenot Hoenn music different music and none of the Raikou Music either.

Pikachu rolling was quiet funny. But it kinda confuse dme when the snowman was suddenly normal again.

But both of the epsidoes today were good.

I thought this second part of todays Chronicle's was awesome. Beautifully drawn and animated, even the music was OK.
    + Snorlax snowman wth?
    + Psyduck pwns
    + Aurora Borealis
    + Seel & Dewgong, Tentacool & Tentacruel, Remoraid, Mantine, Horsea, Quilfish, Chinchou, Magikarp, Horsea & Seadra, Lapras, and even a Dratini! Totally cool
    + Togepi's back, aw cutey

The first one was kind of boring though
    ive got my i on u :o

[ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

One question: Has the name changed AGAIN?
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

I missed it, because of the stupid Sky+ planner removing it..
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

Quote Originally Posted by Torkaol Stu
    But the narrator was annoying! I was luck SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE!

No major bad points except the narrator.
    What?! I thought the narrator for this episode was great! He had a really deep shrewd voice similar to all those narrators who covered christmas specials of films and cartoons etc. Good standard me thinks.

Give the dub credit this time round, it appears all voices in this episode were all kept from what we've heard before in the dub (I think, I can't quite remember Aipoms), so there's some sort of consistancy achieved on 4kids part here for once. I mean based on recent performance this could have been a total disaster but they seemed to have done their research for this one.

As for the episode itself I thought it would be quite childish, but I actually enjoyed it, reminded of almost Tom and Jerry standard with the amount of goofy mistakes trying to retain all the presents before midnight. Meowth and Wobbeffut didn't do all that much apart from getting pwned by a Skarmory (although unjustified!).

Yeah equally as enjoyable as the first, I was suprised how the two Lapras's managed to rescue all pokémon, including Snorlax, that should have broken their backs! I mean in reality this had a completely pointless story to it other than spending time with an odd looking Snorlax watching the sky at night. And yes I agree the singing background music was quite nice, went well with the episode.

Once again all voices were kept as previously heard, including Dewgong and Seal who only made small cameo appearances. All apart from Snorlax, who managed to say his first part of his name with an actual harsh snoring effect, and then the second part with a slightly higher pitched "lax!". Hmm odd.

I don't want to keep comparing the dub with the original but considering the amount of stick they recieved with the Raikou special, I think they managed to do a lot better here, although it's not like it's all that hard to cover a few pokémon voices, not all that much of a translation needed really.

The narrator wasn't as good the one from the Delibird episode, more like the one now heard in Hoenn. Other than that both episodes were light-hearted and enjoyable enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    The narrator wasn't as good the one from the Delibird episode, more like the one now heard in Hoenn. Other than that both episodes were light-hearted and enjoyable enough.
    What Narrator was this?
    Did I miss something? oh god... Did I miss last weeks Chronicals too? what one was that??
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

I liked both the shorts. No cameos by any human characters. (no offense)

I just got done watching both, I thought they were cute, how Totodile started the plot on both episodes 0_o lol more to love of Totodile!

Not too bad brought back alot of Johto memories.. wow do I miss Ash's old Chikorita... Bayleef is just as good but I really liked chikorita.

I enjoyed the snorlax snowman more then Delibird's Delimma. Of course best part for me was when the whirlpool froze and they saw all those water types . It made me smile when Cyndaquil puffed it's flames in responce to Qwilfish puffing up

Was also great to see a Dratini as you don't get to see one much..

Reminded me very much of the old christmas short. "the Snowman"

Was overall, a feel good laid back fun filled episode

a few posts back someone mentioned the snow snorlax was back again.... I'm pretty sure the whole thing was a dream.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 18th June 2006 at 1:52 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Shining_Espeon Guest

i found the first short incredibly stupid. The narrator + the storyline of Delibird's Dilemma made me feel like I was watching a show out of Nick Jr. (which is a network for toddlers)

However, I found Snorlax Snowmen! very,very cute. I loved the music in both shorts. It's a refreshing change from the mainstream series music.

These were enjoyable to watch. Nothing remarkable, but fun nonetheless.

Only thing strange is watching them in the summer........

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I thought it was so cute.
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    These were enjoyable to watch. Nothing remarkable, but fun nonetheless.

Only thing strange is watching them in the summer........

I felt the same way.. would have been more enjoyable during the Holidays It almost put me in the christmas spirit, but the heat of summer killed that lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

These were horrible. I hate ones where it's just Pokemon saying their names for 60 minutes. I had to turn it off ><..hopefully next week will be better.

I liked both, but did not like the voice of the Snorlax Snowman.

ick...the Snorlax was weird...because they literally made it snore in its name... It was *snooore*Lax! ...uck. In the older episodes it would at least say the word 'Snore' and not make the sound...x___x
    Other then that, the episode was adorable and Pikachu-filled. x3

not too active on serebii;
    PokeCommunity || Ever Grande City

Hmm...Christmas...in June!

Well I've seen weirder things *coughArbokSeviperincidentcough* Whoops, where did that come from? Anywho, the first part was pretty cute. I happen to like some of the Christmas vacation episodes (seeing as though I have some of them on tape). But the second part wasn't so good IMO. Snorlax's voice just threw me off a couple of times (1 year later and I still can't stand Snorlax's voice).

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

I thought this episode was adorable!! I really liked the 2nd part with the Snorlax! I wish Meowth and Wobbufet had been in it more, though!

Twins with Shikamaru and Pokeshipping twins with XxM!styxX.
    Banner was made by me. </3

I'm sorry, These episodes were Horrid...The onlt thing I liked about them was Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita. Thats it.
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast