Thread: "Of Meowth & Pokémon" & "A Little Skitty" (021)

Default "Of Meowth & Pokémon" & "A Little Skitty" (021)

Of Meowth And Pokémon!

There have been food thefts all around Millenium town so the Pichu Possé investigate to try and find this invisible foe and get their food back. Can they do this?

A Little Skitty!

Meowth has fallen in love with one of it's neighbours, a beautiful Skitty. However Azurill keeps getting in the way of Meowth's attempts to flirt. Can he get Skitty to like him?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Of Meowth and pokemon was paired up with the pizza one

plus it was counted as one episode 'of meowth and pokemon' and it sucked!

of meowth and pokemon was not the kecloen one, it was the picnic basket one so the main site needs to be changed

edit: the episode was called 'big meowth little dreams' and it was good, Kecleon ruled!

I loved how Azurill ruined all of Meowth's plans!
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 29th September 2005 at 9:34 AM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I love this episode! It's very funny! Poor Meowth, Azurill ruined his plans...

Poor Meowth he never did get that statue of him made.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Well, if last week's Pichu brothers episode was boring and uninteresting without Meowth, at least having two shorts centered around Meowth again made this episode much better. I especially liked the part with Meowth romancing skitty. I was surprised that they made his guitar playing sound great, considering that Meowth's musical talent is... well, bad. At least skitty liked it, till he accidentally hit her with the guitar. The first short was pretty good too, with Meowth chasing after his sandwich like it had gotten a mind of its own.

Overall, 7/10. I'm betting they won't run the final Chronicles episode until Christmas, right? The direct-to-video first season Christmas episodes (not Holiday Hi-Jynx, the Kanga games)? I don't see them on the schedule the next two weeks.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

I like Kecleon so it was great seeing it in this episode, also seeing Meowth fall in love with another Skitty was very funny.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I love the eps where there are only the pokemon.
    Yay I got the soul badge!

To tell you the truth I liked the specials a lot, only for Meowth though. I adored seeing Meowth try and win Skittys heart, him getting all frusterated at Azurill was a LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I thought it was funny seeing Meowth and everybody chase around the Kecleon because it stole Meowth's sandwich. It was too bad that Meowth didn't actually get to eat it though. However, it was sweet of Kecleon to take care of Azurill.

I thought it was really cute that Meowth fell in love with Skitty. He really tried as hard as he could to impress Skitty. It was just bad luck that Azurill was always there to mess things up. I wish we could have seen what really would have happened if Azurill never showed up.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I really like the episode with the little Skitty. it was funny and cute.

And Meowth was romantic however the Azurill stop it.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The specials with Meowth in it is better then just the Pichu brothers, so it wasn't too bad, poor Meowth never gets a break even on a break trying to impress a Skitty,
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Big Meowth Little Dreams - The Azurill is so cute! It was funny how Smeargle smeared paint around and on Kecleon and the Meowth pretended that he couldn't see Kecleon and then Kecleon realized it, the reaction was cute and funny. Azumarill was really pissed when Meowth kept destroying the decorations.

73/100

-----

A Little Skitty - It was funny how Azurill kept screwing up Meowth's attempts at winning Skitty's heart; replacing flowers with laundry, eating the cake, forcing the instrument to miss and hit Skitty. Azurill is much cuter in this episode. It's funny how Meowth was literally for the 2nd time rewinding events in his head.

80/100