Page 161 of 701 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Evelie View Post
    im still wondering if the character and pokemon sprite will look better in the actual game... i hope so... (sorry if people talked about that already)
    Most probably. If this trailer has shown us anything, it's that things are going to change, i mean even in the period of time between the first scans and this trailer, they've cleaned up the city, added billboards etc.

It can only get better from here! (in my eyes :P)

Okay... I think Lupine got it already...

And Serebii, on your website, you state that it is the female character we are seeing, while it actually is the male one!

As for the billboard, I also think it's just a Pikachu/Picheu with a Chikorita and Piplup.

Will the other Legendary appear in the 5th gen? like the 3rd gen legendary or 4th legendary?

I just hope thigns will be cleaned up sprite wise it did not look so great to me..

a little off topic but I missed pokemon sunday what was the pokemon episode they showed?

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

They showed the episode where Jessie gets her Wobbufett and Im not sure if there was one before that.

Yeah that map in the beggining I doubt is the world map looks like the city map to me :P

Will the other Legendary appear in the 5th gen? like the 3rd gen legendary or 4th legendary?
    The other legendary or legendaries? Your guess is as good as mine, though it is likely at least one legendary from another generation will appear in BW.

OMG! This game actually looks so bad now!!! I hate the new 3-D look, it doesn't suit Pokemon at all; its meant to stay as a Top-View!!!

EDIT: Did anyone else notice that the item on the bridge looks like a scooter? Perhaps the "new-vehicle available to the player"?
    Last edited by FinchPro; 18th April 2010 at 4:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FinchPro View Post
    OMG! This game actually looks so bad now!!! I hate the new 3-D look, it doesn't suit Pokemon at all; its meant to stay as a Top-View!!!

EDIT: Did anyone else notice that the item on the bridge looks like a scooter? Perhaps the "new-vehicle available to the player"?
    Oh, come you gotta admit the graphics look cool but, then again 3-D doesn't really go with Pokemon games so they should have kept the game top-view.

opinions are opinions :P I think it looks great... just hope the sprites get worked on some before release do they do not look to blocky

I don't know about everyone else but that looked amazing. I was a little disappointed as I was out at the time and could not record it.

The 3-D sprites just look like a whole bunch of pixels its hard to see.

The sprites look terrible even in motion... Really, the buildings look beautiful but the NPCs...

But whatever. I'll get over it. XD

Wow, definitely a cool trailer. It tells us a lot about the dynamics of the game. I like the 3D style; it's new, but not too far-fetched from the graphic style Pokemon games are known for.

The map is definitely of the city, and not of the region.

Too be honest. This is the kind of move I've been hoping Pokemon games would take. I mean, you watch the anime and see all these spectacular citys that don't even come close to their in-game counterparts. I hope they make most of the buildings in that city playable or else it will defeat the point of having them. The good thing in the current games is that almost every building has a purpose, not just aesthetics (as it appears in this trailer)

Quote Originally Posted by Meganium Ex View Post
    The sprites look terrible even in motion... Really, the buildings look beautiful but the NPCs...

I'm sure things will get better. After all this is just preliminary. You can tell they'll add more because the water isn't even animated yet...

Although I liked how the city looked while you were in motion, I also didn't really like the sprites for the NPCs nor did I like how your character looks. But the way I see it, judging from the other images we have, that city might just be special. I don't think the other cities and towns make your sprite look weird. We've seen the character in a smaller town and it looks similar to the DP style, so I expect other towns to look normal too.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Although I liked how the city looked while you were in motion, I also didn't really like the sprites for the NPCs nor did I like how your character looks. But the way I see it, judging from the other images we have, that city might just be special. I don't think the other cities and towns make your sprite look weird. We've seen the character in a smaller town and it looks similar to the DP style, so I expect other towns to look normal too.
    Even so, it just seems inconsistent to change the view depending on where you were. And I wouldn't mind as much if the view was restricted to a cave or something like Stark Mountain, but to a city?

The sprites are weird because of the camera perspective. If you compare it to the normal ones, the camera angling in the city is more zoomed out, causing the pixels to somewhat deform.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The sprites are weird because of the camera perspective. If you compare it to the normal ones, the camera angling in the city is more zoomed out, causing the pixels to somewhat deform.
    Uh... obviously? My point is I don't like it. I'm not stupid, I know what causes it. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by cg_25 View Post
    I'm sure things will get better. After all this is just preliminary. You can tell they'll add more because the water isn't even animated yet...
    I somehow doubt the human sprites will be getting much better. Pixelation happens with this no matter how good the sprite is. Battle sprites can easily be improved, though.

honestly i'm not impressed with the NPC in the zoomed out city. Looks really weird and crappy, the city it's self is amazing but the npc's not so much
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Honestly, I don't care about the name of the games. Or the graphics, just whether the gameplay and new pokemon are good or not
    This signature will change the way you look at the world. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by FinchPro View Post

It looks like some person with rocket on his/her back XD JK
    And the mapin the beginning of the video is surely the City Map...So we finally get a Big City Map....

since I wasn't here when Pokémon Sunday was on tv so did miss a little, expect for the gameplay cuz Joe posted a link with that part^^ anyway, did they say anything about showing a little more gameplay videos next week? really wish that KeyHoleTV had some kinda record stuff...
    If anyone wanna challenge me in HG, or just simply trade with me, have me as a partner in battle fronter, play plaza games or anything else, feel free to add me and contact me (I may disconnect cuz of the bad connection)

funny that i'm Butterfree although I like fire, another test on the same site also said that I was fighting/dragon

So Quagmire's a very bad copy of Quagsire?

Who's the king of the sea? it's not Kyogre, it's... Seaking. And a lvl 1 Magikarp with Splash = ÜBER

There is strong speculation so far about the new region being based on the Chuugoku-Shikoku region of Japan (also called Chuushikoku).

I was trying to put together everything that was discussed so far, what I was thinking about and sort of a tour through this japanese region.

Sorry if this kind of speculation is not allowed. If not, please just tell me and I'll delete the post.

Spoiler:- WARNING - HUGE TEXT:

Page 161 of 701 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast