Page 120 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's concept art from a book released a few years ago. It has nothing to do with these games and it is not a leak
    You do have to admit, that the character in the game does resemble the concept art alot.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus, The Original One View Post
    You do have to admit, that the character in the game does resemble the concept art alot.
    Who knows, they could pull a Colosseum!

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    The question is, where did this person find the artbook and what game did this character supposedly originate? Perhaps it's for something in the future.
    It's supposedly from this book:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-la...language=ja_JP

She's supposedly an unused (at the time of printing) "protagonist" concept. Even if she was planned for something else, it's possible he's just recycling her design because she was never used before. Artists do that all the time.
    Last edited by Busterella; 12th April 2010 at 9:08 PM.

Probably does relate to the games as early concept, being too similar to the sprite, but does that leek mean Sugimori was at least planning on doing something with Farfetch'd? (I might be seeing things that ain't there)
    <-- That's Ledian, I'm the only one that seems to care about it, but back in G/S/C, it kicked *** (well, kinda) with thunder and ice punch

If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.
    Gen 5? I still can't wait for HGSS! Ah so much pokemon so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyFace View Post
    Probably does relate to the games as early concept, being too similar to the sprite, but does that leek mean Sugimori was at least planning on doing something with Farfetch'd? (I might be seeing things that ain't there)
    I think she's just carrying a leek, simply because she can.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

Like I always did since Generation II, I'll buy both.
    First Black, then White.
    Like I did with Platina, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, I'll import them both from Japan.
    It may sound crazy, but I like the Japanese versions more than the other versions (I can read Kana).
    And yes, I'm sure I'm European.
    Oh yeah, this is my first post here, and would like to know where I can say who I am.
    Owned domain names:
    nintenlord.com, dshack.org, yamihoshi.nl, cw-server.eu, woondroomgoes.nl, mariokartcw.org, thecwnetwork.org

Babysitting on:
    joliekemulder.nl

But back to the Black and White Disscusion.

i think that Black and white has somthing to do with Time traveling.. Black is the past and White is now...

the color of the game has "Always" something to do with the game.

Red/Blue/Green: colors of the starters.
    Gold/Silver: Silver Wing
    Ruby/Sapphire: The Orbs of Groudon/Kyogre
    Pearl/Diamond: The Orbs of Palkia/Dialga

but you know what i mean.

I think Time Traveling!?
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

The clothing and hairstyle (the shape of the ponytail and the hair on the side) matches perfectly. I'm glad they gave that concept art some use, it really appeals to me.

Looking at her sprite on the Pokémon Center screen, while facing right, it's clear that she has a big pink something with her. I can't take quite a good look at it, but on the big city screen, while facing left, I can't see the pink part.

I believe that the character from the concept art wearing a pink sports bag (as she's quite sporty) over her right shoulder would be a perfect match for the sprite.

A bag like this:
    Last edited by KurowaSan; 12th April 2010 at 10:19 PM.

I guess I cant say yet anything about the character designs until full artwork comes out, but from what I could tell Im not liking the girl and will probably play as a boy for the first time.

I must say that concept art looks strikingly similar to the female trainer sprite, like others have said he probably recycled the design. I'm guessing in the official art she'll look younger since this artwork has her looking quite a bit older and the pokemon protagonists are always young-ish. If this is the inspiration for the new character I'm optimistic that I'll like the official design since she looks great, I especially like her hair
    "Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark."

Nice bag. (^,~)

Black and White could properly something have to do with the Legendaries, which are black and white (like Groudon and Kyogre), or have something with black and white (like the orbs of Dialga and Palkia), or a black or white item (like the access key items for Ho-Oh and Lugia).
    I think we'll find out when more next gen Monsters will show up on either Pok&#233;mon Sunday, or in the CoroCoro Magazine.
    Owned domain names:
    nintenlord.com, dshack.org, yamihoshi.nl, cw-server.eu, woondroomgoes.nl, mariokartcw.org, thecwnetwork.org

Babysitting on:
    joliekemulder.nl

personally i'm not a huge fan of the graphics. I think ninentdo has started to push the 2D-3D movement too much. I like the way the city and pokemon center look alright, but the sprites seem to look very out of place. Just my and a friend of mine's opinion though.
    If that is indeed the base for the genale character, i'll be pretty happy though. She looks pretty fancy.
    I am anxiously awaiting starters right now.
    Last edited by Pyrotechnet; 12th April 2010 at 10:37 PM.
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by KurowaSan View Post
    The clothing and hairstyle (the shape of the ponytail and the hair on the side) matches perfectly. I'm glad they gave that concept art some use, it really appeals to me.

Looking at her sprite on the Pokémon Center screen, while facing right, it's clear that she has a big pink something with her. I can't take quite a good look at it, but on the big city screen, while facing left, I can't see the pink part.

I believe that the character from the concept art wearing a pink sports bag (as she's quite sporty) over her right shoulder would be a perfect match for the sprite.

A bag like this:
    I prefer the concept art, she has an eco friendly bag with her.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

I really hope that will fix the new camera angle, cuz in HG/SS so could you (if you have good eyes) easily see that the character was not touching the ground while at Olivine Lighthouse
    If anyone wanna challenge me in HG, or just simply trade with me, have me as a partner in battle fronter, play plaza games or anything else, feel free to add me and contact me (I may disconnect cuz of the bad connection)

funny that i'm Butterfree although I like fire, another test on the same site also said that I was fighting/dragon

So Quagmire's a very bad copy of Quagsire?

Who's the king of the sea? it's not Kyogre, it's... Seaking. And a lvl 1 Magikarp with Splash = ÜBER

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateTrainer View Post
    I really hope that will fix the new camera angle, cuz in HG/SS so could you (if you have good eyes) easily see that the character was not touching the ground while at Olivine Lighthouse
    Same for on the Celadon City Rooftops, Gardenia's Gym in Platinum and a few other locations, I hope they fix this in Black and White, as it would be a shame, as these games look good so far. (Even though the person that took it has a really crappy camera)
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

I like that concept art, Im gonna assume the current protagonist is based off of that somewhat.

So, are there more pages of corocoro or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    So, are there more pages of corocoro or not?
    Not for Black/White. Just some for Heart Gold/Soul Silver and that's it for Pokémon game news on this edition.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I like that concept art, Im gonna assume the current protagonist is based off of that somewhat.
    Seems that way, I like the art too, it makes the character/trainer, appear more grown-up.

So, are there more pages of corocoro or not?[/
    We don't know that, however it's most likely we'll find out if there are any more pages when we get scans available on the 15th, when the magazine is officially out for sale in Japan.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

o.e i jsut love ken sugimori's artwork (since he shares the same birthday as me NO LIE) I hope that's the true art ^_^. Anyway i have my fingers crossed hoping there are more scans we don't know yet ^^
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I know it's too early to really say but with the images leaked of those old cars along with the names Black and White, it really makes me think these games will take place in the past. Honestly how common place is one of those cars in modern time?

Naw, that ws faked a little while ago IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by roy_vos View Post
    But back to the Black and White Disscusion.

i think that Black and white has somthing to do with Time traveling.. Black is the past and White is now...

the color of the game has "Always" something to do with the game.

Red/Blue/Green: colors of the starters.
    Gold/Silver: Silver Wing
    Ruby/Sapphire: The Orbs of Groudon/Kyogre
    Pearl/Diamond: The Orbs of Palkia/Dialga

but you know what i mean.

I think Time Traveling!?
    I thought maybe the english ones would be light and dark, and it would be in two separate worlds, one which is corrupt. I think if you buy both copies you should be able to trade your protagonists after the main story, and get a secondary story out of it. That would be sweet. Anyway yeah i also thought it might be that you chose to be a good trainer or evil power mad one, but i don't think nintendo/game freak would make the protagonist evil.
    Gen 5? I still can't wait for HGSS! Ah so much pokemon so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    That would be an edited version of Zoroarks silhouette reveal.

*sip*
    (turned 16 last week, so officially legal XP)
    <-- That's Ledian, I'm the only one that seems to care about it, but back in G/S/C, it kicked *** (well, kinda) with thunder and ice punch

Page 120 of 701 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast