Page 159 of 701 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

The first city being shown being a port city, I really think this is Shikoku.
    I so call pokemon spectrum version for BW third. Pocket monster Black White and Spectrum

Someone probably beat me to it but....could those be grass and water starters in the billboard?

I enlarged the little billboard, not that it's really any clearer, the blue thing looks more like piplup actually...?

Awesome that we got footage, the 3D looks sweet!
    "Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark."

I like how the "cities" are really cities with tall buildings and billboards instead of a bunch of pixels like Viridian City where it's just a few buildings that are only a single story tall.
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLupineOne View Post
    No, there was Japanese text. Did it say anything about Next Week's Pokémon Sunday?
    Do you mean the text in the top right of the screenshots? or some other text? If not the first, then can you link me to a picture of the text you're talking about?

in the case that you're talking about the text in the top-right of the video, it just says that the video shown was taken while the game is still in development (i.e. things may change between now and final release)

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

Does anyone really think they'd let slip what is generally among the biggest reveals of a new generation - the starters - in a tiny billboard in the background of a 30-second game clip? And only two of the three, at that?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic Nuckelavee View Post
    Someone probably beat me to it but....could those be grass and water starters in the billboard?

I enlarged the little billboard, not that it's really any clearer, the blue thing looks more like piplup actually...?

Now that it's blown up, the green thing does look like a new Pokemon.

But the blue thing is undoubtedly Piplup.

I thought photoshop blow-ups were supposed to be clearer.
    Now we just have to wait for the Internet Types to draw their fan-art guesses as to what these Water and Grass Starters are.

But another thing...

What's that Brown thing to the left of the Pokémon Centre?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Definitely looks like Pikachu, Piplup and Treecko. The green is too neon to be Chikorita. There must be a bush or something behind it to give the darker green, like there's sky/water behind the Piplup.
    Y Team
    Dragalge | Dedenne | Lucario | Delphox | Aurorus | Gogoat

X Nuzlocke Team

I highly doubt the billboard has 2 starters, but it's not like pokemon info hasn't slipped before
    I so call pokemon spectrum version for BW third. Pocket monster Black White and Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Does anyone really think they'd let slip what is generally among the biggest reveals of a new generation - the starters - in a tiny billboard in the background of a 30-second game clip? And only two of the three, at that?
    You're most likely right, it just seems odd for random older gen starters to be on the billboard.

Any ideas on why we would have starters not from that generation on the billboard? Maybe just because they can?

Definitely Pikachu, Piplup and Chikorita

Maybe just because they can?
    Sounds about right. It's a billboard, in what appears to be a city. It's decoration to add character to what one would imagine is supposed to be a bright, bustling metropolis.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by yaminokame View Post
    Do you mean the text in the top right of the screenshots? or some other text? If not the first, then can you link me to a picture of the text you're talking about?

in the case that you're talking about the text in the top-right of the video, it just says that the video shown was taken while the game is still in development (i.e. things may change between now and final release)
    I'm sure I saw big Orange and Purple text on the video at Pokébeach. Did I go missing at Filb's footage?
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

It looks to me to be an advertisement for the Pokemon center or the Pokemon Daycare.

So is this the 2 or 3 city?

And is that a tunel or something?

Filb has his video up. The billboard is def. Chikorita, Piplup and Pikachu
    http://www.filb.de/1294

billboard answered, what is the green door?

Because it's just a random billboard?

I doubt it's Chikorita unless Chikorita can suddenly stand on its hind legs this generation. It looks more like Treecko to me, but the fact that its face is lighter than its body intrigues me.

It might not even be a starter. It might be the Oddish/Hoppip/Shroomish/Budew of the fifth generation.

EDIT: I watched the high quality video and it looks like it's standing on four legs now, but I still can't be 100% certain that it's Chikorita. It's definitely possible now though.
    Last edited by ForeverFlame; 18th April 2010 at 2:18 AM.

Why the peolple are so small? is frustating me!!

You're most likely right, it just seems odd for random older gen starters to be on the billboard.

Any ideas on why we would have starters not from that generation on the billboard? Maybe just because they can?
    In all honesty, I first thought the Pokeathelon would be returning. That was a first impression, though.

Then I thought that it could be a sort of advertising for PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, because Chikorita and Piplup were in the game. But A) it's already out, and B) where's Charmander?

I'm pretty sure it's Pika and Chiko and Piplup, but honestly, Piplup's headcolor looks too dark to me. Unless it's like that in HG/SS.

EDIT: And I was beat by Serebii's post of the Filb vid.
    Last edited by Profile; 18th April 2010 at 2:19 AM.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

Quote Originally Posted by icelord0626 View Post
    billboard answered, what is the green door?
    I think it's the door from whatever mode of transportation you reach the city by. It looks very train-station-like.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Filb has his video up. The billboard is def. Chikorita, Piplup and Pikachu
    http://www.filb.de/1294
    Hate to be doubtin', but it's too blurry to really tell. The green seems too neon/bright for Chikorita, who's usually a lightish, spring green. I really think it's a Treecko.
    Y Team
    Dragalge | Dedenne | Lucario | Delphox | Aurorus | Gogoat

X Nuzlocke Team

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Sounds about right. It's a billboard, in what appears to be a city. It's decoration to add character to what one would imagine is supposed to be a bright, bustling metropolis.
    Ah, well, it was fun to think about them being new starters for a moment I guess.

Could the brown thing by the pokemon center be a parking meter of some sort? This city does have cars so it might be a possibility.

the green looks to be the complection for a chicorita but it could easil be a treeko im positive it is not a fifth gen pokemon

Page 159 of 701 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast