Page 160 of 701 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

AWESOME! ok, now that i've seen more, the graphical update DOES satisfy me! the 3D is soooooooo cool! Altho, isn't it obvious that those pokemon are chikorita, piplup, and pikachu? I don't know about Serebii, but Pokebeach has a high quality video up, where u can clearly c the 3 pokemon. I know it's not likely, but I hope in the final version they'll replace piplup and chikorita with new pokemon, because they look kinda out of place:/
    I Believe in Ruby & Sapphire Remakes
    (Although the Remakes Won't Be As Good)

bEsT wIsHeS!

Thought the green thing was a Celebi. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-mxSll1nVo

Quote Originally Posted by AriSky View Post
    Hate to be doubtin', but it's too blurry to really tell. The green seems too neon/bright for Chikorita, who's usually a lightish, spring green. I really think it's a Treecko.
    Alright. Get your pencils out and restart drawing your speculation fanart fakemon. None matching them yet on dA.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLupineOne View Post
    Hey Joe... remember when you said there wouldn't be any footage of B/W on Pokémon Sunday?

YOU WERE WRONG.
    Dude. We get it. You been posting caps for 3 pages now.

Let it go.

It's definitely Chikorita, it's facing the camera head-on. It's much more obvious in the filb video.

Sure the green door is bleh, but what is that thing to it's left, close to the camera? I've been staring at it and I cant make any sense out of it
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

What I originally thought to be other routes now seem like concrete docking piers.

Billboard might be digital.

Streetlamps, fire hydrants, signs... all cool stuff.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I wonder what's in that one building... Maybe a Department Store... Or something new...

OK Yaminokame. 1:00 into that Video. Purple and Orange Japanese. What does it say? Looks like a hint to next week. Search for a hint to next week!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

I TOLD YOU SO

And that is what you get for not watching Pokémon Sunday: ACTUAL FOOTAGE.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

I was a true believer and stayed up.

Now all we have to do is wait for Filb to upload clear footage, and someone to link to it.
    Well I didn't watch Pokemon Sunday and still got footage

CRAZY I KNOW

Also kind of mean how they tease a battle between Zorua & Zoroark, and then just show the picture of it. I think I can guess why not show footage (probably still being fixed up to look nice) but still

The "Piplup" looks more like a dolphin/porpoise-thing to me. Like others have said, it's really to blurry to tell. Why show the Grass and Water starters but not Fire (unless that isn't a Pikachu).

I doubt that they'd let something like that slip by accident, though. So it probably is just a pic of Pikachu, Chikorita, and Piplup.

The detail in this game is definitely nice the city actually looks like a city instead of sterile buildings .

The rotation thing is pretty cool! The city looks less dark than I thought.

(You know, I'm actually glad there isn't a bunch of Pokemon released yet... makes it more exciting.)
    3DS FC: 1177-6536-6585, my friend safari is Grass and contains Tangela, Sawsbuck and Quilladin!

@TheLupinOne

It says "Zoroark and Zoroa's Battle Scene: Grand Unveiling!"

And then they show us the picture of the battle.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 18th April 2010 at 1:32 AM.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

OK Yaminokame. 1:00 into that Video. Purple and Orange Japanese. What does it say? Looks like a hint to next week. Search for a hint to next week!
    The text said something about the Zorou VS Zoroark screenshot.
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Hey Joe... remember when you said there wouldn't be any footage of B/W on Pokémon Sunday?

YOU WERE WRONG.
    Ok could you be a little less cancerous to the forum, please? Serebii even said he was not expecting video footage, that he thought they said only screenshots would be shown.

Now seriously, shut up. You are being too... too... hell I don't even know if there's a word for that in English. But you're being whatever the word is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    @TheLupinOne

It says "Zoroark and Zoroa's Battle Scene: Grand Unveiling!"

And then they show us the picture of the battle.
    No sneak peek at next week's show? Meh...
    Last edited by Mario with Lasers; 18th April 2010 at 1:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

I totally dig the billboards. Man I can't wait for some new footage, and new pokemon =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    Now seriously, shut up. You are being too... too... hell I don't even know if there's a word for that in English. But you're being whatever the word is.
    Oh I can think of plenty of words, though I have a feeling I am not allowed to say any of them here.

Rotating the view while walking wasn't something I was expecting, although it makes a lot of sense. It's very neat.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    "Obnoxious" is as close as you're getting without getting censored, I think.

Fff... I didn't think I could be so happy over like 10 seconds of footage. The city looks so damn cool, I don't even... The rotating camera is really neat, even though I imagine it'll take a lot of getting used to.
    The interval of "morning and night"...The "flames" flicker...To try and grab the "jewels"...
    They stretch out their "arms"...When the "mills" spin...The "stardust" glitters...
    The "angel" departs...Of a "beautiful" illusion...Into intoxicating dreams of "grapewine"...
    The "savant" escapes...The true meaning of the "message"...The "horizon" will know.

Fine. I'll keep quiet. Sorry for being bigheaded.
    That's fine, as long as you don't do the same again for the next months.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurencin View Post
    "Obnoxious" is as close as you're getting without getting censored, I think.
    I guess so.

Fff... I didn't think I could be so happy over like 10 seconds of footage. The city looks so damn cool, I don't even... The rotating camera is really neat, even though I imagine it'll take a lot of getting used to.
    Yeah, I felt confused imagining how'd it be to play the whole game like that (even though I know we'll have places and routes with a fixed camera regardless).

And about that billboard with two starters+Pikachu, it's horribly obvious they are there just because they didn't want to reveal anything new. I'm sure we'll have the three starters' initial forms there in the final version of the games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

YOU WERE WRONG.
    actually serebii said

"I highly doubt we'll even get a video. If I recall correctly, the description said the first pictures of it, not footage. I may be wrong"

ya the objects through out the walk look great. i dunno about someone talking about sprites that maybe someother forum i was reading. but i like the sprites .

and the green tunnel i aswell presume it is a transit system.
    "We are working on such an absolutely new game that it will make you wonder 'Is this really pokemon?!'" -Junichi Masuda

Ohh, this is gonna be so cool...
    That video inspires me to wait.
    Only six more months...

Maybe my eyesight isn't as good as I thought but that looks like the boy in the footage.
    Am I wrong?

Black, White and CRIMSON
    Copy and paste to your sig if you agree Crimson will be, or at least should be the third Gen V game, and these three games will be the best, most non-racist games ever. (Started by Turtwig217 fixed by lilboiibubblez)

YOU WERE WRONG.
    Great maturity you're showing. It's people like you who cause a whole lot of problems whenever new canonical games (re: Gamefreak games) come out.

Anyway, as much as it's fun to believe otherwise, those Pokemon with Pikachu in the billboard are quite clearly Chikorita & Piplup. It's very obvious.

The camera is very smooth, I have a feeling we'll get used to the 3D graphics very quickly.

I do not think that's the full world Town Map on that billboard though.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I've been looking at those "starters" and they look exactly like Piplup and Chikorita to me. O_O
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by lilboiibubblez View Post
    Maybe my eyesight isn't as good as I thought but that looks like the boy in the footage.
    Am I wrong?
    No you're correct. It took me a bit to realize it too. But it's the girl player in the screen shots from Corocoro, but the male player in the gameplay.

im still wondering if the character and pokemon sprite will look better in the actual game... i hope so... (sorry if people talked about that already)

i mean they all look so deformed... 2D pixels arent meant to be resized...
    Last edited by Evelie; 18th April 2010 at 2:14 AM. Reason: forgot to say something

Page 160 of 701 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast