Page 171 of 701 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Looks sort of like a heavy set biker with his hair in a Mohawk...or a robot.

That music sounds amazing, I'm astounded someone could get that good of quality from the Pokemon Sunday footage with all those people yelling. The tune is catchy and upbeat, it definitely obliterates that foreboding feeling the city had before.

As for people saying it sounds like R/S/E I'll have to go back and compare, as up until HG/SS I always played Pokemon with the sound turned off.
    Last edited by Neurotic Nuckelavee; 19th April 2010 at 4:20 AM.
    "Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark."

anyone think that fog will return as a new "weather" if it in a big city it may get for itself (or dose London only have heavy fog :P)
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

The music is kind of relaxing and amazing.Btw people there is a good chance the evil team in the game could be team rocket because the final lines the grunt in HG/SS says are:"I my country go home.Make team rocket I will".Checking for old silver walkthrough the grunt never says that in the original games O:But this is probably just silly speculation.
    Last edited by megaman12; 19th April 2010 at 5:00 AM.

I would like to see the weather actually change and vary, instead of staying the same or going through a simple cycle.
    That is, if there is weather...I personally can't see.

I would like to see the weather actually change and vary, instead of staying the same or going through a simple cycle.
    That is, if there is weather...I personally can't see.

As for people saying it sounds like R/S/E I'll have to go back and compare, as up until HG/SS I always played Pokemon with the sound turned off.
    Parts sound like they were ripped straight route 104.

I liked the music in the video. It was nice.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

The Music was great
    I love how over the top the Pokemon Sunday presenters get.. I watched an episode when I was in Japan last year, it was hilarious

Im not sure if this has been discussed but do you guys think/or hope Gen V will include customisable sprites for your character? Its not a huge deal for gameplay, but it would be a nice touch to change the look of your character hair, clothes etc
    It's only fair to tell you, I'm Absolutely Cuckoo

--------------------------

there will never be character customization on the main games. only the side games will get it.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Dreamer View Post
    Just saw the awesome rotating camera. Wow. Totally changes the gameplay! Does it work only for that part of that town, maybe? Or is it going to be for the whole game? Going to be fun though, eh?
    I think it'll be there for most parts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    cool! i wasn't sure since you could hardly hear it in pokemon sunday.
    Well, you could if you listened carefully, but this is so much better anyway. Awesome music!

Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    I would love if this region had many port cities, I'd like to see all the water everywhere. Maybe they can make another seaside market like Slateport, but even better this time.
    No, please no more water everywhere. I wouldn't mind the market or the occasional port or two, but not a water-heavy region. Especially considering, we'll get that again with those RS remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by warnerbroman View Post
    anyone think that fog will return as a new "weather" if it in a big city it may get for itself (or dose London only have heavy fog :P)
    Smog in cities? Nifty touch, but I hope not =P

Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    The music is kind of relaxing and amazing.Btw people there is a good chance the evil team in the game could be team rocket because the final lines the grunt in HG/SS says are:"I my country go home.Make team rocket I will".Checking for old silver walkthrough the grunt never says that in the original games O:But this is probably just silly speculation.
    As good as TR is, there's only so much you can do with them, and it's all been done. I'm sure we'll be getting a new evil team, and let's hope they've got a good storyline alongside.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    there will never be character customization on the main games. only the side games will get it.
    Customization is unlikely, but you can't we'll never get it. And it's not so pointless as some people make it out to be either.

As we wind on down the road~

That would be pretty cool if what the Rocket grunt said about going home and making team rocket even if it was just a side mission where you see him and a few others trying to cause a comotion and have to woop his a**.

I reckon this is what will happen. The city seems small on the outside, but when you enter into one of those alcoves, you'll be given access to the inner portion which will be a separate map on it's own.

That theory about the rocket grunt is interesting. I think a lot of Japanese associate the Chugoku region with China, because it is supposedly a relic of when Japan separated from nearby countries (and I think they call China 'Chugoku' too.)

The grunt in HGSS had pretty atrocious engrish. Maybe the new region will be more based on china than Japan? This may explain the larger cities. It may be that the theme this time is more keenly focussing on japanese and chinese mythology. The previous pokemon games seemed to have more of a western feel to them (maybe not Johto and it's monks and towers, but definately Hoenn)
    Last edited by Ryanide; 19th April 2010 at 10:09 AM.
    Blissey is not only annoying, but very delicious too. Just be prepared to trim off the 3-foot thick layer of fat and fry with mint sauce. Meat yeild: Enough for two steaks.

Pearl fc: 0988-8784-1661 Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by SeamYo View Post

Im not sure if this has been discussed but do you guys think/or hope Gen V will include customisable sprites for your character? Its not a huge deal for gameplay, but it would be a nice touch to change the look of your character hair, clothes etc
    It would eat up the memory of the cartridge, so it is highly highly highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by InDragon
    Customization is unlikely, but you can't we'll never get it. And it's not so pointless as some people make it out to be either.
    It is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLucario View Post
    Ok u guys. This is what I think the region will look like based on the theories posted pages back. I spent all day on this, so if u use it, give credit!    Spoiler:- show:

Use it in ur sigs if u want.
    Nice job. I'll see if I can create a cleaner version of it.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    It would eat up the memory of the cartridge, so it is highly highly highly unlikely.

It is pointless.
    Although having a simple RGB Colour Picker for specific parts of the trainer's clothes [hat, top, bottoms, shoes say] wouldn't take many KBs at all.

I'd say it'd have been more likely a possibility had this been on the 3DS [or console] though, yes [even if memory has hardly ever been used in a pokemon handheld game, says the 128MBs / 1GB odd limit].

Though I'm curious, since when was this 'leaked' music confirmed to be none other than a good fanmix?

Because unless one of the game developers themselves leaked it onto the interwebs, there's no way this could be the real thing [i.e. just a good fanmix]...

Or has 'never can do wrong' Serebii confirmed it as such?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLucario View Post
    Ok u guys. This is what I think the region will look like based on the theories posted pages back. I spent all day on this, so if u use it, give credit!    Spoiler:- show:

Use it in ur sigs if u want.
    It came out really pretty, you can really see the effort that was put on it. Nice ^^

Your map looks quite different from my "map". (I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing, just that it's different XD)

The only thing I have to agree with the others that commented about your map is the lack of cities, as I believe it should have 5 or 6 more. This way it gives a feeling that the region is too small.

Either way, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Indragon View Post
    I never said I wanted it i was talking to the guy above my last post. I'm getting bored of all the "I want light types, Iwant character customization" crap. If you want character customization go play PBR.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanide View Post
    The grunt in HGSS had pretty atrocious engrish.
    I always pictured him as French, not Asian.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Spoiler:- Region Map:

This is what i thought the region would look like with Johto and Kanto, but as you can see, some landmarks have been left out, though looking at the map by TheDarkLucario, based off KurowaSan's writing, there seems to be a lot that I included they didn't.
    All the cities have real life counterparts except the small blue one next to the mountain in Chugoku, that's just a little starting town i made up :P
    Also ignore the big light blue square, its a fake battle frontier (don't ask).
    I'm working on combining this map and the other one, but it will take some time ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

Also 'orange' worst. name. for. a. fruit. ever.
    VERSION 2

Quote Originally Posted by LimeStar View Post
        Spoiler:- Region Map:

This is what i thought the region would look like with Johto and Kanto, but as you can see, some landmarks have been left out, though looking at the map by TheDarkLucario, based off KurowaSan's writing, there seems to be a lot that I included they didn't.
    All the cities have real life counterparts except the small blue one next to the mountain in Chugoku, that's just a little starting town i made up :P
    Also ignore the big light blue square, its a fake battle frontier (don't ask).
    I'm working on combining this map and the other one, but it will take some time ><
    That seems awful big for a Pokemon game. It's about twice the size of Sinnoh O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That seems awful big for a Pokemon game. It's about twice the size of Sinnoh O_o
    Yeah, well, first off, the routes are longer on the map than they would be in the real game. It appears to be bigger than it is. Also, it's based off two parts of Japan, so, it being twice as big isn't that strange.
    Btw, the way the routes are split, it makes an even amount, so the regions go from route 49 to route 100 xD at least, i'm pretty sure they did :s
    I hate nature for designing ugly things!!! Animals are supposed to be cute. This is unacceptable! I mean a spider is kinda cool but this is taking it too far!!! Clearly Gaia has run out of ideas.

VERSION 2

Quote Originally Posted by LimeStar View Post
    Yeah, well, first off, the routes are longer on the map than they would be in the real game. It appears to be bigger than it is. Also, it's based off two parts of Japan, so, it being twice as big isn't that strange.
    Btw, the way the routes are split, it makes an even amount, so the regions go from route 49 to route 100 xD at least, i'm pretty sure they did :s
    Oh no wait I see here, I didn't realize you had thrown Johto and Kanto in there. That's my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Oh no wait I see here, I didn't realize you had thrown Johto and Kanto in there. That's my mistake.
    Ohh, well that makes sense xDD

VERSION 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanide View Post
    I reckon this is what will happen. The city seems small on the outside, but when you enter into one of those alcoves, you'll be given access to the inner portion which will be a separate map on it's own.
    Yeah, that's what I think too, those inner areas are part of the city as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    The only reason it's unlikely is that they haven't done it before and so, the probability of them doing it in gen 5 is low.

And you fail to realize that customization just uses up a very small fraction of the cartridge space (unused and wasted space, I might add) compared to all the other stuff in the games. By your logic, adding Kanto to HGSS used memory on the game card, so it shouldn't have been done. There's 100s of MBs lying unused there, so I don't see how memory is a problem.

It is pointless.
    So are Pokeball seals. So are a lot of other things in the games. Yet they exist.

And I was largely referring to people who say "Customization is pointless because you get to see your full sprite only a handful of times during the game and it doesn't matter in your overworld sprite". You get to see your trainer's semi-back sprite every time there's a battle and now with Pokemon having full-bodied back sprites, the trainer will presumably have one, too. Even if that's not the case, the number of times you see your customized trainer sprite is wayy more than a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I never said I wanted it i was talking to the guy above my last post. I'm getting bored of all the "I want light types, Iwant character customization" crap. If you want character customization go play PBR.
    And why not have customization for people who want it in other games than PBR?

As we wind on down the road~

I think it will be a long...long day to wait for the new announcement about 5th gen.
    does anyone know when will the Starter Pokemon Announce?

Page 171 of 701 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast