Page 211 of 701 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    I can't tell the region's temperature, the girl would freeze with those shorts (With fringe on the ends it seems) and the Guy would probally overheat in that jacket.
    Actually, when I first saw them the first thing that come to mind was either mountainous; I mean, the girl's shorts would be sturdy enough to go hiking, so to say, and that train-tracks image seem to suggest a sort of...rural feel. On the contrary, though, the first city image was rather industrial; I'm at a stump. But as I said, the girl's outfit could be considered stable enough for a mountainous region, as would the boy's, which suggests a sort of...autumn climate to me.

Anywho, I am LOVING the protagonist's designs. Hubba-hubba that chick is...interesting. I love her outfit, and the fact that the characters are older. The guy, thank goodness his official artwork redeemed my original opinion of him; I believe this is the first Generation that has actually made me question which gender I would play as. ^__^;

i am liking mijumaru kinda looks like a pachirisu mixed with something else oh well lf to see there second and third stages of evolution
    zorua is soooo kawaii

From, what I've seen so far there not bad.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by fschulze47 View Post
    I'm curious as to why GameFreak made the choice to make the heroes older than the target age group....I'm not complaining, I do like it, but I wonder why they decided to age the heroes. Maybe because a ten year old kid wouldn't normally be roaming through caves and fighting crime...no offense to any ten year old kids who DO do that but you see my point?
    Their core gamers have grown up, but haven't stopped playing. I've been playing since the R/B/Y and I plan to keep playing, so it's going to be nice having a more mature game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mareena View Post

AHAHAHA! xD
    Wait....is this real? Please tell me!

For once, I am going to choose the fire starter. It looks really interesting to use and I am so sure it will get a hefty attack stat and explosion!
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/yytan12

:.Immortal Surfer.:

Credits to SGG!

there most likely fake
    zorua is soooo kawaii

So.. are there any more pages left to scan?
    Your part time lover and your full time friend,
    A monkey on your back is the latest trend~

there most likely fake
    zorua is soooo kawaii

From what I've seen so far it's not bad wish tha female was wearing a skirt though, but that's just me.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Nibbles sure has proven that the new starter fire pokemon will be a blast!

Mareena sure has proven that the new starter fire pokemon will be a blast!

Hopefully the grass starter evolves into something that looks like an ACTUAL snake.

Heh fire pig. I wonder if we'll get roast pig jokes in the animé?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The grass starter is my favourite right now, but the water starter is growing on me.
    Isshu looks like a tropical region like Hoenn. In fact it reminds me of the Battle Zone in Sinnoh as well.

I'm a lot more impressed with these shots, and relieved. The game doesn't look that much different than I thought it would.

The battle screen looks a bit off, though. The enemy Pokemon is too far way.
    SAPH

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    perhaps the story will be a bit darker too with the new additions!
    I suggested this the instant the titles "black and white" were released, just because of the feeling/tone associated with these colours.

I got bashed so hard for it too. -_-

so there's been this huge debate over at another forum I frequent, and most people seem to utterly hate the new starters, and have lost all hope in the franchise... I say poop on them. I'm really stoked about these games!

I am not sure of the water type... it looks like Mime Jr, Piplup, and Bidoof made a failed attempt at the fusion dance. I had high hopes for the water starter as las generation was the one that broke my trend of always picking the fire type... Empoleon is a beast.

But the fire is... interesting. it's certainly cute, and I see potential.

I love the grass type though... this might be another change for me.

MY SHINY CARD All mine! <3

Feel free to add, just PM me so I can add back
    CURRENT HUNTS:
    HG- SR- 500 Pt- SR- 715

Nice too know they changed the age of the main characters, it seems like the graphics might not be the only thing they changed in this games, but the story too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
    Their core gamers have grown up, but haven't stopped playing. I've been playing since the R/B/Y and I plan to keep playing, so it's going to be nice having a more mature game.
    I wouldn't mind if the new storyline borrowed a little bit* from notoriously dark Mons stories like Shadow Star or Alien Nine. Going by, say, D/P/Ptt's plot, which involved destroying the universe - and the evil mastermind was never caught after you defeated him -, they already started making newer villains more dangerous.

* Anything more than a little bit would definitely not fly with Pokemon's image of a game for all ages, which Nintendo most likely wants to preserve.
    loehS = suecrA

I am extremely interested in the fact that the new protaganists are older than usual. They look to be thirteen or fourteen by the looks of it. I guess we'll get a confirmed age before the games are released.

Thumbs down

The new starters look... pretty bad.

I plan on picking the Grass one, unless the other starter Evolutions look better.

I don't really like the way any of the 5th gen pokemon look so far except the grass starter.

Does anyone else think it looks exactly like Treecko. They are nearly the same color. Treecko has yellow eyes, and Tsutaja has yellow eyelids. They both have vertical slanted pupils, horizontal lines across their torsos, and leaf-like tails.
    Diamond Freind Code = 3565-8995-8042

OMG I HATE THE NES STARETRSSSS!!!!!!!11!1!!ONE

Please stop saying such things. You love them and you know it. In about a week you'll change your mind. I like these starters better than the last generation, well as far as first stages. I need to see their final evo.

3DS Friend Code:220852906148

How could you hate the Water starter?

V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I can imagine the water starter being the most loved when the games come out lol. I love them all and I really am excited. I can't beleive people are judging the whole game by 5 pokemon, urmm.... their will mostlikely be over 100 new pokemon? And your judging the whole game by 5!? Seriously. I really hope some really strong pokemon get revealed, but come on. At least see them all and then judge!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Darklupus View Post
    Mareena sure has proven that the new starter fire pokemon will be a blast!
    AHAHA! xD

Bomb-*** is pure awesome.

Crap...I'm liking the starters now too.

Anyways, what is that guy in the red in the Female Trainer in the City picture wearing? He looks like he's from Tron.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

Page 211 of 701 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast