Page 261 of 701 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    The worst thing about the poketch for me was missing the app I wanted. I never played platinum, so I never got the benefit of the back button. I'd always click through the apps, and miss the one I wanted by one or two screens.
    The only way to make the HGSS menu better would be to have a little clock in one of the corners. I understand it was on the pokegear, but still. That would have made me feel the menu was more complete.
    Agreed, I love to take as little effort as possible to do something...

Well, when it comes to games, anyway, pressing the Pokegear button? Too much effort. Looking to my left to see my clock? Too much effort.

Oh dear, I've become the Slakoth from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.
    Have you heard of a SNES game called "Tetris Attack"? It's possibly my favourite game of all time.

Have you heard of a popular Series Called "Pokemon"? It's possibly my favourite Series of all time.

Oh wait... That's most likely what you're here about.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    @chosen_one: As I said just like a Mobile Phone they can have a desktop which has the icons of all the Applications.
    And whichever application we want to open we just touch it and there you go!
    If you want to go back there is a back button.
    On the home screen of that accesory the Watch,Save,Menu,And all can be there too
    Like in HG/SS, except with just the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by tynerds37 View Post
    I didn't liked that either, but showing the time on the touch screen was a good thing. still i prefered the menu system from HGSS
    I agree. I hope they keep the menu from HGSS, but add in a little analog clock. Maybe, on the "menu", there can be a button to press to go to "apps" for the new device.

Yeah. A fusion of the Pokegear menu and the Poketch apps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateTrainer View Post
    yeah, although they could make it a little better like that you can listen to the radio and walk in the same time (and you could read what they're saying at the same time too)
    and you wouldn't have to reopen the radio after a battle, thats annoying, when you look for a specific pokemon and you get a ratata instead, then have to reopen the radio to search again :P
    WHITE 2 FC: 4943 3331 1207
    BLACK FC : 2795 8566 6157
    3DS FC: 5069-4008-9404
    Looking for a shiny Oshawott

So, I'm thinking the corocoro leaks will be out around tomorrow or friday. Hopefully that will breathe some life into this thread.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Hoping for Friday for scans.
    I can see it now, World Cup, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and CoroCoro scans

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    So, I'm thinking the corocoro leaks will be out around tomorrow or friday. Hopefully that will breathe some life into this thread.
    It's probably more like friday or saturday, but we'll see.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Remember last month we got them around the 12th? We can get them just as late this time. It's best not to keep your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I agree. I hope they keep the menu from HGSS, but add in a little analog clock. Maybe, on the "menu", there can be a button to press to go to "apps" for the new device.

Yeah. A fusion of the Pokegear menu and the Poketch apps.
    That's called an iPhone.
    Well an iPokePhone
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

GoNintendo says GameStop is doing preorders

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=126413
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post

I am doubting that because of the release dates for the two games shown in the picture. I'm probably gonna ask the guy at my GameStop anyway.

If you add me P/VM me.

That's interesting, thanks for the update there.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

A date next to a name of pokemon black and white of an unknown file on an unknown computer..... I can't wait for April 1st to play pokemon BW! NOTHING ever gets misconstrued on a day so innocent as April 1st! ^_^
    SS 1978 6173 3525
    Pt 4598 5099 1399

Default Release date in th US

On gamestop.com, it says you can pre-order black and white. It says that it will be shipped April 1st.

Do they like using April 1st as a placeholder date? They're really starting to make people believe them. -.-

april 1st is the placeholder date./. has everyone already forgotten the whole heartgold soulsilver pre order fiasco?

Exact same date...
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 10th June 2010 at 12:45 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Well I'll be damned! You can pre-order them! Check here and here. Nice.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Well I'll be damned! You can pre-order them! Check here and here. Nice.
    What? already? gamestop must love making money xD
    WHITE 2 FC: 4943 3331 1207
    BLACK FC : 2795 8566 6157
    3DS FC: 5069-4008-9404
    Looking for a shiny Oshawott

Quote Originally Posted by tynerds37 View Post
    What? already? gamestop must love making money xD
    Well, to be fair, they don't charge you until it ships, so it isn't making them anything right now.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

note: the following statement is sarcasm, but could have a theory based on it.
    Maybe it could be in the caribbean! hiun city could be san juan, puerto rico. the bridge could be based off of nothing, and leads to vieques. the islands would be all jumbled up. the power plant could be the old army base, now abandoned.
    then you could go to tortola, dominica, barbados, aruba, the BVIs,(british virgin islands) and the usvis (u.s. virgin islands.). the usvis could have the other big city. this one could be based off of charlotte amalie. you could have a jetski and an atv. you would need the atv for all of the potholes. the elite 4 could be located at any condo, and could have people living in it, since it would be an estate. also, forget any chance of victory road. we would have something like terrible pothole road.there would be huge potholes so you would have to avoid them. there would be road workers who would get mad at you for messing up their road and would battle you. the caves could be in P.R. and you would fall through a pothole to battle r@m.
    how are my thoughts?. just trying to stir up a little talk before the next announcement.
    Oh Yeah!!!!

Fifth Gen is HERE!!!!!

Look down

even though most people know these.

wait, no. I cant find the smilies for the 5th gen.

@ ar25 LOL! that would be so funny. And the coolest thing about your post is that I LIVE IN TORTOLA!!!! lol....

And also i hope we get scans tomorrow or friday cauz we barely have anything to talk about on here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialga1992 View Post
    @ ar25 LOL! that would be so funny. And the coolest thing about your post is that I LIVE IN TORTOLA!!!! lol....

And also i hope we get scans tomorrow or friday cauz we barely have anything to talk about on here now.
    Trust me when I say be patient. Enjoy the calmness, go occupy your time with something else. If you worry too much your mind will go crazy. I remember last month with the whole starters thing going on. I stayed up 3 nights just to see them. I got a little too obsessed and I fell behind on my English final. So relax and preoccupy yourself with something else and before you know it the scans will be here.

This really doesn't have to do anything with the games, but it is still very interesting.

The storyboardwriter Takahashi posted this on his blog about the new Black and White anime.

"Finally, filming Pokémon has begun!
    It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi (Brock) isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji (Paul) is in it too.

By the way, the heroine is cute but amazing... her hair style is pretty."

So, what do you think?

This really doesn't have to do anything with the games, but it is still very interesting.

The storyboardwriter Takahashi posted this on his blog about the new Black and White anime.

It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi (Brock) isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji (Paul) is in it too.

So, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by nikohesus View Post

So, what do you think?
    This is supposed to go in the Pokemon Anime Spoiler's subforum. Just saying, you're breaking the rules...

Anyway.. No more news from those scans from Corocoro? I mean I thought they'd be out around this time... It's the tenth, and last month they came out around the same day...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 261 of 701 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast