Page 263 of 701 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No one with any good sense actually says that.
    of course not..only morons do..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Default Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by darcone7 View Post
    sorry to repeat anyone's post if they noticed it, but anyone else see the buildings in the image of the female lead running through the town with the train tracks? they don't look like modern day buildings at all. to further the proof of this, if anyone saw the trailer of the 13th movie, zororak appears out of another dimension or time period or something. time travel or dimension travel could be a HUGE part of this game. Time travel would make sense though. Since the developers said that there are huge differences between the two versions this time, why not the difference be time travel? In Black Version, the players travel to the past where they encounter Reshiram, the being of Nature that everyone fears/follows. On the other hand, in White Version, the players travel to the future where they encounter Zekrom, the being of Technology an ultimate creation by humans that everyone fears/follows. since the image with the old buildings helps support the past part of the story, the image of male lead with the destroyed factory could help support the future aspect of it. The character returns to a building he once knew of in his time period, but when he sees it in the future, its worn down and destroyed. Totally works and totally possible. any one else see anything that supports this possibility?
    While that does sound like it could happen, I don't want it to. It would make the games too strange, or hard to comprehend, expecially if you are a newb like my dad's fiance's son, Danial.

Hey get this. Danial said that I don't know anything abot Pokemon, when I was playing it since the days of Red and Blue. He was born in 2003. He just started playing Pokemon last month when he got HeartGold for his birthday.

ROFL

Well it seems me and some others like DBK were right. Since NOA revealed BW on Pokemon.com a glimmer of hope appeared that BW might be mentioned at E3 and it has happened. Yes!!!! Also we're getting new Pokemon on Pokemon Sunday which means new Pokemon in corocoro! These next couple of days are going to be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa..... is Nintendo actually going to showcase a pokemon game that hasn't even been released in Japan yet in the US at E3?
    That, and Miyamoto is bringing Zelda Wii and the 3DS to the E3 as well! Who knows what other surprises we might get!

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    DUMDUMDUUUUUUUUUM!

But in all seriousness, that is pretty cool. We'll probably get the starter's English names then.
    I guess so. Though Nintendo doesn't seem hesitant this generation to share information on both sides of the pacific, since they bi-premiered Zekrom and Reshiram at the same time in Japan and the States (Seriously people, why leave out Europe and Australia?). They even said the English names of those legendaries, so I don't think they would be hesitent to drop the English names of the starters in what will probably be the same footage as we have seen, but in English.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyArrowBridge22 View Post
    What channel is Pokemon Sunday on? I just downloaded KeyHoleTV and I'd like to know what channel to go to on sunday.
    You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I hope we can go into every room on every floor in evey building in every city/town. Also, when in a room, you should be able to turn the camera around so you can see out the window in a high rise. That view would be cool!

While that does sound like it could happen, I don't want it to. It would make the games too strange, or hard to comprehend, expecially if you are a newb like my dad's fiance's son, Danial.

Hey get this. Danial said that I don't know anything abot Pokemon, when I was playing it since the days of Red and Blue. He was born in 2003. He just started playing Pokemon last month when he got HeartGold for his birthday.

ROFL
    lmao i'm guessing he hasn't played RBY(G) or even the original GSC at all ahaha you should do him a favor and introduce him to the originals.

about the strangeness of the games, it'd be something new, something original. I'm not saying that it should be like the whole entire game's storyline takes place in the past/future. only for a specific event in the game [think Giratina & the Torn World in Platinum]. Like a one-time thing to help the story aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post
    Pokemon Black and White will be shown at E3
    http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-...nav%253Bbooths

If you select "Nintendo" on the map one of the "Featured Games" is Pokemon Black.
    *searches site..... finds nothing...... REAGE!!!!!!111!!11!!* ha ha jk.... seriously thoough I can't find it anywhere =/ halp anyone?
    SS 1978 6173 3525
    Pt 4598 5099 1399

Default Sunday

You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..[/QUOTE]

I found it thanks! Now so this is not considered spam, what time is Pokemon Sunday on? 7:30? AM or PM?

Default Sunday

You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..[/QUOTE]

I found it thanks! Now so this is not considered spam, what time is Pokemon Sunday on? 7:30? AM or PM?

Quote Originally Posted by KanNKeller View Post
    *searches site..... finds nothing...... REAGE!!!!!!111!!11!!* ha ha jk.... seriously thoough I can't find it anywhere =/ halp anyone?
    Click on the panel that says Nintendo. It's in the top right corner. The pop up is a list of featured games. And the last game on that list is Pokemon Black.

Wow, Pokemon at E3...

*mind gets blown again*

O.O
    Last edited by DBK; 11th June 2010 at 6:36 AM.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

I just realized that there are exactly 500 official pokemon. There are 493 pokemon ending with Arceus and then there are 1: Tsutarja 2: Pokabu 3: Mijumaru 4: Zoroa 5: Zoroark 6: Reshiram 7: Zekrom For those too lazy to count 493 + 7 = 500 pokemon all together! We have reached a milestone! Next stop, 1000 Pokemon!

I KNEW this was bound to happen. Having a simultaneous new pokémon announcement was weird enough already, but revealing the game months before it comes out in Japan? Really?

Good thing I won't have class on Tuesday (thanks to the Brazil vs North Korea game), so I'll stay at home with one eye on the game, other on the livestream on my PC, and other on /v/ for the whole sh#tstorm that always come up during an E3.

And here I thought I'd only have interest in Sony's conference...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

I hope we get to see the actual pokemon instead of just a silhouette but more than likely we wont.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Two things. One, there is a great possibility that a new pokemon will be in the Sinnoh League anime episodes and Two, how exactly does everyone know that Isshu is far away from the other regions. They say something about a picture on Bulbapedia, but I don't know. Nothing I have seen relates to the distance Isshu is from everything else.
    We got that piece of information from the June 2010 CoroCoro Issue, which came out in May 2010. It's the same Issue that revealed the new Starter Pokémon after Pokémon Sunday gave us silhouettes.
    Ditto stays as my avatar until Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version are released.
    Probably.

Everyone knows that underlined bold italics are awesome.

In the event that I accidentally make a double post (or more), I will delete the extra posts as soon as I find them.

Oh god. I just went on PokéBeach.

Mind = blown.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeBeach
    In related news, rumors have been circulating on Japanese forum 2ch concerning the contents of this month's CoroCoro magazine. Last month, rumors of the magazine's contents also circulated a few days before the scans were leaked, and many of them turned out to be true. Current rumors hold that Black and White's professor is female and named Araragi, that the evil team is named Team Plasma, that there will be triple battles, that there are around 150 new Pokemon, and that the silhouettes of the region's legendary trio look like cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal. Remember how we posted the three starter Pokemon's names before they were ever officially confirmed? The source we used also has this information, so it may turn out to be true. Other completely unconfirmed rumors floating around are that the plot doesn't involve collecting eight badges, that the main character knows how to excavate ruins, and that the protagonist's father is an explorer. And according to the interwebz, Reshiram is Ice / Dragon and Zekrom is Electric / Dragon, and the two can change types during battle. Remember, these are obviously just rumors for now, but they are interesting nevertheless! Thanks go to DorianBlack for these translations. We'll find out the truth within the next few days when scans of the magazine leak, possibly even as early as tomorrow morning.
    I know all this is unconfirmed. But seeing what happened last time, If this comes true then man this is going to be the best news ever! The Legendary Trio,Triple Battles,150 new Pokemon,Team Plasma! All this sounds cool.
    But there is also a doubt in my mind that only some of these things will be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    Oh god. I just went on PokéBeach.

Mind = blown.
    I really don't think all of those rumors are true. Pokemon not revolving around obtaining badges? Excavating ruins? That's like that rip off game... Spectrobes... God.. that crap infuriated me so much I couldn't even look at the cover art.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

That would be awesome. I agree ^_^

Locormus. I think it means that apart from winning badges the other things will get a major role in the game.
    That's obvious. Badges cannot be taken off the main plot DUH.

yeah i doubt they will remove badges or else we'd just have some pokemon ranger like game...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I really don't think all of those rumors are true. Pokemon not revolving around obtaining badges? Excavating ruins? That's like that rip off game... Spectrobes... God.. that crap infuriated me so much I couldn't even look at the cover art.
    Well, it's the same source as last month and that turned out to be true. I honestly like some of the ideas, but at the same time hate some.

Like:
    The professor is female
    The evil team is called Team Plasma
    About 150 new Pokémon
    Reshiram being Ice and Zekrom being Electric

Dislike:
    Triple battles
    Trio being a cotton, dog and bipedal animal
    No badges

Not sure yet:
    Main character knows how to excavate ruins
    Protagonist's father is an explorer
    Reshiram and Zekrom being able to change types

We'll find out if it's true soon enough... Maybe in a couple of hours.

Yeah & apparently the regional bird is like a bushy duck[wich I hope not] & the rodent is a capibara[wich I'm excited to see cuz it could be a good pkmn]

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Well well well.... here we go once again. Im looking forward to a large amount of new species, thats for sure, but Im not so fond of the idea that Reshiram and Zekrom can change types.

Triple battles wtf? I never even liked double battles and now they are ripping off (somewhat) Dragon Quest Monsters? and probably a few other monster battling franchises Im not familiar with. I hope this is false... but the new battle style would allow for 3 monsters at a time, with the camera more centered and the thin HP bars.

Plasma is a good name for an evil team- much better than Galactic or even Aqua and Magma.

Thank god the legendary trio might not be the same Pokemon design with slight differences between eachother, although Im not sure if thats supposed to be "cotton" or "cotton tail". Im not sure I have heard of an animal called a "cotton" before?

Well I hope we see some actual proof within the next 7 hours... so I can have a nice surprise before work tomorrow.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Hm well if it did turn out to be true, I don't know what to say about Triple battles, I don't know how it would work, well I guess the same way when Ash and co are using all of their Pokemon against TR who are also using all of their Pokemon.

I would like to see the professor be female this time, why not they already made the last champion a female. I hope we see a new Pokemon this month too.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

It would be funny to see the rumors I orignally posted on the Speculation thread to come true. (Especially searching trash cans for Zorua).

I just wanted to clear up the triple battle thing.

It is not a trainer against another trianer, each with 3 pokemon battling at the same time. It is actually like a 1 v. 1 v. 1 sort of deal.
    Remember that old picture from the red and blue handbook that came with the games? It showed 3 trainers each with one of their pokemon? something like that I presume.

I sure some of you figured this out, but I have seen some people being confused by this so I thought I'd just explain it.

Also, I can't seem to remember if another city or town was named yet for B/W. Was there one or do we only know Huin City?
    Dance, Water, Dance!

Page 263 of 701 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast