Page 610 of 701 FirstFirst ... 510560600606607608609610611612613614620660 ... LastLast
Results 15,226 to 15,250 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Grass_Starter89 View Post
    Insides source, he had D/P/Pt info early as well and plus Melkor is the head of the European Pokemagazine. Editor that is.
    Oh....well, if he has been reliable in the past, it's not a stretch to believe that he is honest now.

I don't understand experto, his pokemon, looks like they are made by him. Little pokemon, that looks like fakes I see in the internet pictures search. I think that serebii and pokebeach also know all the pokemon, that's why they almost don't talk about that...

EDIT: THE pokemon from the day care we saw!
    Last edited by -Salamence-; 9th September 2010 at 9:48 PM.

I like the latest one that has been revealed by pokexperto. I'm starting to think that this guy may be legit. But, all of our questions will be answered soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by -Salamence- View Post
    I don't understand experto, his pokemon, looks like they are made by him. Little pokemon, that looks like fakes I see in the internet pictures search. I think that serebii and pokebeach also know all the pokemon, that's why they almost don't talk about that...

EDIT: THE pokemon from the day care we saw!
    Is it just me, or does that kinda look like odish? I know it's not realted, except mabey similar evolution line. Like for its third form, it requires a leaf stone.
    Like I care about spelling, as long as you can understand me, I don't care.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump'! Copy this second bit too if you would push them off as well. (Started by pokemonmaster8.)

Yeah, new day care one looks to be the new oddish line(got our other lines from R/B why not?)

The latest one... looks like the one in the daycare, but they could just that they've taken the rough details of it, and thrown it together. I really hope these things are real!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

i hope get to raise 4 or 3 pokemon and not two^^
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    The latest one... looks like the one in the daycare, but they could just that they've taken the rough details of it, and thrown it together. I really hope these things are real!
    The only thing that makes it look like it is the 3 leaves on it's head. But the Pokemon in the daycare is clearly yellow with green leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by pandastar16 View Post
    Threesomes O.o

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by pandastar16 View Post
    How would you know what got bred then? kinda tough. Unless you put them in pairs somhow. Otherwise it's just a pokeorgy, and who knows what got bred by what.

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump'! Copy this second bit too if you would push them off as well. (Started by pokemonmaster8.)

Quote Originally Posted by cranberries View Post
    How would you know what got bred then? kinda tough. Unless you put them in pairs somhow. Otherwise it's just a pokeorgy, and who knows what got bred by what.
    Sounds like fun.
    It would kinda be like the egg thing in Plat/HG/SS then, you don't know which egg your gonna get.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

Maybe that will be the way to breed the Fire, Water, Grass Monkeys.

You 'll need two monkeys and a starter

Quote Originally Posted by cranberries View Post
    If you want to breed a specific Pokemon then only put 2 Pokemon in, its not that hard. Just because you can put 3 in doesn't mean you have to.

I don't even understand why they would increase the number, especially to an odd number.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifallor View Post
    Maybe that will be the way to breed the Fire, Water, Grass Monkeys.

You 'll need two monkeys and a starter
    I don't think Game Freak is gonna start requiring Pokemon threesomes in a kid-friendly game.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I don't think Game Freak is gonna start requiring Pokemon threesomes in a kid-friendly game.
    So they accept two-somes but not threesomes?
    Three's a magic number after all
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

I'm quite aware that some info being posted may well be fake.
    But does anyone know if information on Gochiruzeru has be posted, wether it has a pre-evo or evolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus, The Original One View Post
    So they accept two-somes but not threesomes?
    Three's a magic number after all
    Why don't we just go all the way then and say we can A.I. pokemon. "Hey can I get some Grotile semen?" "Sure, for some Infernape eggs"

Okay, this link here makes me want to punch myself repeatedly in the face

I was always swearing up and down that isshu wasn't NYC, but I was proven wrong. I also thought luvdisc wouldnt get an evo, but I was also wrong there. This whole region has turned everything I thought I knew upside down, and I like it. I think this is going to be fun...
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

So Isshu is based on New York after all, well done to those that believed in this.
    I personally wasn't on any particular side but an American area is new and interesting.

Ishhu being based on NY is interesting, I can't wait to see how they portay it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Salamence- View Post
    Does anyone got to catch a shadow of a pokemon number 545? I managed to do that somehow by refreshing the site some times in one minute. Looks like experto is now not keeping his newest pokemon anywhere, not even in his twitter...
    Looks like a centipede, from what I can see. In which case, fantastic. I'm tired of butterfly and moth - esque bug pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Ishhu being based on NY is interesting, I can't wait to see how they portay it.
    The way they did the other regions, by loosely following it's shape and then adding a whole bunch of other enviroments to it so that it's hardly anything like the real place, well thats my bet anyways :P
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

Better proof that Isshu is New York from sunyshore:

EDIT: Yikes! Spoilered for size, holy crap.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by V Faction; 10th September 2010 at 3:35 AM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Pia
    In a huge turn for the series, the setting his time around in "Pokémon Black・White" is overseas. The stage of this adventure is the "Isshu Region," which uses America's New York as its motif. A new adventure begins in this land known as the "racial melting pot," often referred to as "the center of the world."
    The buildings and interiors that show up on the screen are drawn in 3D CG, emphasizing the feeling of actually being there.
    They also mention the Brooklyn Bridge as being the basis for the Sky Arrow Bridge. ;D

EDIT: The new Iwata Asks is up (in Japanese). Masuda again confirms that New York is the basis for Isshu. The name "Isshu" derives from the Sino-Japanese 一種, meaning "one kind." He further explains that, while America is clearly made up of all different kinds of people, when looked at from afar, even such a varied place appears to be "one kind"--emphasizing humanity as the constant thread, it seems.
    Last edited by Psikid; 10th September 2010 at 4:21 AM.

Page 610 of 701 FirstFirst ... 510560600606607608609610611612613614620660 ... LastLast