Page 701 of 701 FirstFirst ... 601651691697698699700701
Results 17,501 to 17,515 of 17515

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29

If you scroll down to Jaroda’s stats, it lists his Base stats differently than Serebii or Pokebeach. He has a nice 113 in Sp.Attack. It’s most likely a simple typo, BUT NONETHELESS this throws out at least a mere glimmer of hope in the universe that my lil’ smug grass snake won’t be incredibly terrible after all.
    Edit/Delete Message

Does anyone know if the pkmon white cartridge completely white, im very curious.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Major View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29

If you scroll down to Jaroda’s stats, it lists his Base stats differently than Serebii or Pokebeach. He has a nice 113 in Sp.Attack. It’s most likely a simple typo, BUT NONETHELESS this throws out at least a mere glimmer of hope in the universe that my lil’ smug grass snake won’t be incredibly terrible after all.
    Edit/Delete Message
    I have to agree jaroda is my favourite but it has such crappy attack stats i hope that serebii just made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by salemencelord View Post
    I have to agree jaroda is my favourite but it has such crappy attack stats i hope that serebii just made a mistake
    Sorry, but you're stuck with a fast tank that with some okay attack stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ishot_JT View Post
    Does anyone know if the pkmon white cartridge completely white, im very curious.
    None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Serebii posted pictures of the box, the inserts and the DS card relating to his copy of Pokemon White. It is a black card.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

Does anyone who owns Black or White know if it's region free?
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Sorry, but you're stuck with a fast tank that with some okay attack stats.
    sigh well it looks like im going with daikenki when it comes out down here

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
    Does anyone who owns Black or White know if it's region free?
    You could have searched for the answer - it's been posted enough times - but the game is region-locked when played on a DSi/XL but will play without issue on any DS/Lite.

-----
    Words to|live by

Does anyone know about the breeding mechaning in this game and how they differ from previous regions? also can you breed the dream world abilities?

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.
    Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges, rather than the usual grey (at least in Europe, I don't know about America or Japan though). So, I guess you could say those are 'coloured' cartridges.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges.
    That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.
    Ah, I see. So, I suppose that means these games are printed on black cards, too?
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    So, I suppose that means these games are printed on black cards, too?
    You betcha.

-----
    Words to|live by

This thread is also very big now and gtting old, so thread closed. Continue discussion on the games in general in the new Black and White Confirmed Discussion thread (or in the discussion of Joe's discoveries of sparkleyness thread sticky =p).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA2xXsm1B6E&NR=1

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 701 of 701 FirstFirst ... 601651691697698699700701