Newbie Lounge Forum Rules1) All general SPPf rules apply here.
2) Read the Forum FAQ and stickied FAQ before asking a question. Chances are it will be answered there.
3) This forum is only for asking for help with the forums and intro threads. This is not a place for:
-Help in the Pokemon games or any other games. That goes in the forum of the game you need help with.
-Help with your website or other technology-related problem. That goes in Webmasters & Websites or Tech Help.
-Suggestions or questions about the main site, SPP, or the chatrooms. That goes in Serebii.Net Discussion or Chatroom Discussion.
-Advice or any other problems. That goes in Miscellaneous discussion.
-Help finding art, banners, Trainer Cards, or other things. That goes in Fan Art Shops.
-Asking about an infraction or other punishment. That goes to the moderator who gave it to you, or the Staff Contact forum.
4) You may only make a "welcome back" thread (meaning you joined, left for awhile, and came back) if you have been gone for 2 or more months. We don't need people who are leaving for a week and coming back to make a thread.
5) You may not make an intro thread if you have been here for more than two months (unless, as stated above, you left and came back).
6) No "goodbye" threads ever. They often end in drama and aren't necessary. If you are leaving, just leave without making a thread.
7) No asking for name changes. We make thread every 6 months in April and October that you can request name change. Outside those times and only if you made a legitimate typo (for example, you typed "Pokemom Master" instead of "Pokemon Master") in your username, pm an admin (someone with a Blue username) and they may possibly fix the typo for you. But do not PM someone asking because you dislike your current name.
8) Please try not to chat in intro threads. If you and someone else have found something in common to talk about, please take it to the PM or VM system.
9) Please don't use others introduction threads to post your own introduction. If you are a new member, make your own thread for introducing yourself. It makes it simpler and more organized for both you and us.
Have fun, and remember that you can always PM one of the Newbie Lounge moderators (Ellie, Tiffany, Archangel, Schade or VampirateMace) if you have any questions or concerns!