Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure 03

Default Digimon Adventure 03

Digimon Adventure 03
    Roleplay by Charizard_Man
    Rated: PG-13
    ---------------------------------------------

Past/Year 2000
    Eight children were paired up with strange creatures to save two worlds from destruction and darkness. With their crest traits, they managed to destroy the four Digital Masters and one all powerful being of evil, born from emotions of pain, torment, hurt, anger, sadness. The world was safe, but a few years later, a new evil was born and had managed to take a new plot. To once again destroy the worlds, but using a human child. To return back to peace, three more children were chosen and together with help from unlikely creatures, defeated a past enemy. With the worlds safe, harmony began to form in both worlds. Peace had reined over the worlds, but in one part of our world has only known about these special creatures known as Digital Monsters or short, Digimon. Japan was the only country that knew about these Digimon and the spread of Digimon living together with humans expanded far greater than expected. The Japanese DigiDestines have been around to ensure the safety. The International DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government thought of Digimon as a threat created by the Japanese Government to conquer the rest of the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it came from a place unlike the past. This Darkness formed in the most coldest and farthest place of the Digital World. Because of its cold climate and uninhabited nature from any known digimon was an ideal place for it to spread. This place is unknown as of late, however, it wasn’t unlooked by another shadowed creature.

With the rising darkness, the Guardians of the Digital World were blind and did not activate any powers to choose children. This Guardians were afraid that evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering both worlds. After all, Darkness cannot live without Light and Light cannot live without Darkness. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of human children to become the new DigiDestined.

Present/Year 2100
    Digimon is a myth, the term Digimon has actually been erased from modern society fore nearly fifty years. Most of society has little knowledge on what exactly the whole concept of Digimon means, the Japanese Government is responsible for all of this. The Government kept the secret of Digimon from being released globally, and eventually people just forgot. The ocassional homeless/crazy person walks around and mumbles about certain events that happened almost a century ago. Something about giant spiders and birds, white knights, and internet monsters. Pffft, crazy people, so delusional...right?

The Digital World, unknown to you, actually does exist. Time flows much quicker in the Digital world than it does in the real world, so as much as a thousand years could have passed in the Digital World since it has been in its Peaceful Era. Conflict and war are almost nonexistent, an evil presence was locked away in the coldest corner of the Digital World by the DigiDestined a long long time ago. But the evil power is growing, the Guardians are not aware of this yet. Luckily, when darkness grows...so does light.

The Harmonious Ones, consisting of the Digital World's strongest and noblest Digimon, created this dark prison in the coldest corner of the world and were shocked to hear of its surge in power. What was more disturbing was than a virus had erupted across the Digital barrier between the regular plane of the Digital World and the Dark Area, allowing the Dark Area to consume the normal land around it and infect the normal digimon with a virus that convert them into primal beasts.

The Harmonious Ones were lucky when they were informed before it got too out of hand, they quickly dispatched the Seven Powers to Earth to locate the new Chosen Children destined to save this world yet again.

Official Basic Rules:
    1. No god-modding.
    2. Only control your own character unless given permission otherwise by the other character's owner.
    3. You must have good grammar! Get a proofreader for all I care! Use the spell-check! Anything, just make sure things make sense. I can tolerate some slip-ups, but nothing on a constant basis.
    4. Please try to post at least once every 2-5 days (unless you give me a reason why you can't). Any longer than that and we might lose you or leave you behind.
    5. No making up histories for characters (even NPCs) that aren't your own.
    6. I reserve the right to eject you from the RP if you break one of these rules seriously enough. However, you will receive a warning and a chance to explain/redeem yourself beforehand.

RP Guidelines:
    1. You cannot have the main Digimon from the shows. (Example, Agumon, Gabumon Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Wormmon, Renamon, Guilmon, Terriermon, Impmon)
    2. Please do not stray from a Digimon's true evolution line. If you do odds are I will not accept you.
    3. If you roleplay you have to have at least an ounce of creativity in your body, so create YOUR OWN crest for your character than you think best describes their personality and best trait.
    4. This roleplay will be played out on a Chapter Basis, which means: I will post up a chapter with several parts to it. For every part you need to make one post. If you don't fully understand feel free to PM me.
    5. No Biomerging and/or Spirit Evolution
    6. With the above statment being said, later on in the roleplay your digimon will be able to have ONE Armor Evolution and ONE DNA evolution.
    7. OOC parts in your actual RP posts must be put in SPOILER tags.

Registration Form:

Human
    Name: [What is your character's name? First and Last. No middle name.]
    Nickname:
    Height:
    Crests: (Your own.)
    Crest Color: (What color your crest glows.)
    D3: (What color D3 you want, 3 color combination.)
    Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings and so forth. Please have at least a three to four lines long.)
    Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? And so forth. What are they wearing? Need to be three to four lines long. You can have a picture of your character posted here instead of writing it out.)

Digimon
    Name: (Botamon, Koromon)
    Pronunciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can; even I have problems with this.)
    Level: (Fresh.)
    Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)
    Groups: (Reptile, Dinosaur, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, so on and so forth.)
    Description: (What your Digimon looks like. Please go in details. Will accept a picture if you don’t want to describe it.)
    Digi-Entry: (Kinda like those small intros of digimon they meet in the show, doesn’t have to be lengthy, it can be tricky.)
    Techniques: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam so on and so forth. Must have a description of how the attacks are unleashed.)
    Evolutions: (Only from Fresh-Ultimate, or in English it's Mega. i.e. Botamon, Koromon, Agumon, Greymon, Metalgreymon, Wargreymon)
    Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact.)

Example Role-Play: (Give a brief example of your character and digimon in roleplay, this has to be atlest two paragraphs.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted:

○ Kaigi "Kai" Akaryu
    ◘Red/White/Black D3
    ◘Crest of Valor [Red]
    ◘Dracomon Evo. Line

Human

Name Marcus Seraph

Nickname Marc

Age 16

Height 5' 10"

Gender Male

Crest The Crest of Pride

Crest Color Orange

D3 Orange grip with a midnight blue cover and a black screen protector.

Personality For the most part, Marcus is extremely easy going. He is very friendly, and never turns his back on anyone. Most people look up to him as a big brother, always looking out for the people he cares for. Marc is an only child, so he looks after his friends in the same manner he would if he had a little brother.

Marc takes a lot of pride in everything he attempts. He does not like to give up, and will make it an obsession. He hates losing, and will almost immediately ask for a rematch. He only quits if he knows he put his all into his challenge.

For fun, Marcus likes to play backyard football with his friends. Its another way for him turn a friendly game into a competition. He sometimes loses his perspective on things and will take the game too far.

When pressured, Marc usually resorts to stale comedy and sarcasm to lighten the mood. He may use light insults in combination with his usually recognizable act.

Description Marcus stands at 5'10" and weighs 205 pounds. He has a very thick bone structure which molded the way for his very stocky build. He has dark brown hair which he lets grow and keeps it held back in a pony tail. He has a contrasting green eyes which other people automatically catch the second they meet. Marc has a small goatee, just enough to give his chin a fuzzy look.

Marc usually wears a plain black tee and blue jeans. He wears a pair of old blue sneakers with a familiar brand insignia on the side.

History Marcus was born in a small town to his mother Sherry and an unknown father. He grew up mostly living with his mother and grandmother, until the latter died. He was brought up wishing he had a sibling to play with; however, he never got his wish.

He to St. Matthew's Middle School, and learned the sport of American Football. The sport quickly became his new reason for life, and Marc almost gained an obsession of all levels of the popular sport.

After leaving St. Matthew's he moved up to Mt. Yeager High School. It was there that his obsession shared its time with Marc. Marc became a face in the crowd. He became the person everybody knew and loved. Mostly, because of his knack for helping people, even when they didn't deserve it. Now, in his second year, Marc has already achieved his status as starting linebacker and crowd favorite for the Mt. Yeager Seahawks.

Digimon

Name DemiMeramon

Pronunciation Deh.Mee.Mare.Uh.Mon

Gender Male

Level Fresh

Classification The Fire Digimon

Type Data

Groups Flame

Description DemiMeramon looks like a plume of fire with giant sapphire blue eyes. He has a wide smile that looks as if its been stitched closed. He also has two firey claws that are barely visable, and looks as if its part of its body.

Digi-Entry This digimon can ignite objects just by touching them.

Techniques
    Fireball: DemiMeramon shoots fire from its hands, burning its opponents.

Body Burn: DemiMeramon shoot flames from its body.

Hot Tackle: DemiMeramon tackles an opponent, burning them

Evolutions
    Mokumon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mokumon_b.jpg
    DemiMeramon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/FileemiMeramon_b.jpg
    Candlemon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Candlemon_b.jpg
    Meramon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Meramon_b.jpg
    SkullMeramon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:SkullMeramon_t.gif
    Boltmon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Boltmon.gif

Personality DemiMeramon has a great honor for battle. He lives and breathes by the sword, and believes his constant actions are all an action of chivalry. He thinks everybody is in need of saving, and he's the one who must save them.

DemiMeramon doesn't always think before acting, and usually rushes in headfirst without any plan what-so-ever. His sheer determination is the only reason he always comes out on top. He refuses to give up until he has won the battle, even if he's on the verge of being deleted.
    Last edited by muxiroger; 12th April 2010 at 2:59 AM.

*UPDATE*
    ○Well Serebii still isn't letting me edit my first post so I'll say it here. NEW areas for the REgistration Form:

Human
    Name: [What is your character's name? First and Last. No middle name.]

Nickname:
    Height:
    Crests: (Your own.)
    Crest Color: (What color your crest glows.)
    D3: (What color D3 you want, 3 color combination.)
    Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? And so forth. What are they wearing? Need to be three to four lines long. You can have a picture of your character posted here instead of writing it out.)
    Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings and so forth. Please have at least a three to four lines long.)
    History:(From your character's birth, their home life, social life, to their first day of school in the present.)

Digimon
    Name: (Botamon, Koromon)
    Pronunciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can; even I have problems with this.)
    Level: (Fresh.)
    Attribute: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)

Type: (Their own little classification, look it up.)
    Group: (Reptile, Dinosaur, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, so on and so forth.)
    Description: (What your Digimon looks like. A picture should be fine.)
    Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact.)
    Digi-Entry: (Kinda like those small intros of digimon they meet in the show, doesn’t have to be lengthy, it can be tricky.)
    Techniques: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam so on and so forth. Must have a description of how the attacks are unleashed.)
    Evolutions: (Only from Fresh-Ultimate, or in English it's Mega. i.e. Botamon, Koromon, Agumon, Greymon, Metalgreymon, Wargreymon. PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS FOR PICS.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing much, just History for the humans and some changes for the Digimon SU. That's it. (:

Muxiroger: It's good, so far...just add the History and Rp sample portions and the new Digimon fields as well. Also, I would like to see just a little more length and description in your Sign-up. Just a tip. PENDING...
    Last edited by Charizard_Man; 11th April 2010 at 8:09 PM.

Edited, I added a little to Marc's personality, and description. I added a history, and links to each form of his evolution line.

Alright good, but your still missing a couple of Digimon fields. Just look at the new SU sheet and change it, nothing to big. So just change that and everything should be a-okay. BTW, our characters live in Japan so I'm not sure if they play american football over there.
    p.s. i play football.

May I please reserve a spot. My crest will be the crest of Purity (or maybe Serenity).
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

any possibility i could reserve too with a Keramon line?
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

ManaphyMare: Crest of Purity Reserved, i think Mimi had the crest of Serenity didn't she? So that one is off limits.

alterdegoX:I'll reserve a spot for you but you cannot have Keramon sorry. He was the main villain in Children's War Game and Diablomon strikes back.

It can't hurt to ask, but I take it the Lalamon and/or Falcomon-lines are off-limits?

Yes that is correct, digimon that play an important role in the anime and movies are off-limits. Sorry.

*UPDATE*

○The crest you choose should have something to do with one of the 7 heavenly virtues this is important to the story. It can be identical to one of the virtues, or pretty much something similar. Here are the 7 Virtues for those who do no know what they are:

○Purity, Knowledge, Honesty, Wisdom RESERVED
    ○Justice, Self-Control, Honor, Abstention TAKEN
    ○Will,Benevolence, Generosity, Sacrifice
    ○Persistance, Effort, Ethics, Diligence
    ○Peace, Mercy, Sufferance, Patience
    ○Kindness, Loyalty, Compassion, Integrity
    ○Bravery, Chivalry, Courage, Modesty TAKEN

Each line is 1 virtue, just different words for it. If one of those virtues has already been taken/reserved (Which at this point is only Valor and Purity) you cannot take them.
    Last edited by Charizard_Man; 14th April 2010 at 5:07 AM.

Edited, I think I got it all. And, I think some schools would have a football club. I just chose football, because I hate soccer and everything it stands for
    Last edited by muxiroger; 12th April 2010 at 3:40 AM.

Human Sign Up:

•Name: Kaigi Akaryu (Reference to fire "Kagi", red "Aka", and dragon "Ryuu".)
    •Nickname: Kai
    •Height: 5"9'
    •Crest: Valor
    ○Crest Color: Red
    •D3: Red,White,Black

Description: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oAxelLover.jpg
    Originating from the Shibuya District in Tokyo, Kai was born and raised in Tokyo City and has a peachy tone to his skin. Kai's hair is a darkened, cornflower blonde, lightening as it goes off into the tips , often described as like the breathtaking spectacle of the breaking dawn. In general, his hair falls normally down past his eyebrows and down to mid-nose while the sides fall down well past his ears yet fall down in such a manner that allow his ears to be seen. The top of his hair seems to flare out as it goes to the right. His eyes are also breath taking, an icy marvelous blue band encircles each bottomless pupil.

The boy stands at five feet and nine inches and weighs a healthy one-hundred and thirty five lbs. As aforementioned, it would seem that Kai is very athletic. As someone who plays on his high school's soccer team, he has well muscled legs and upper body. Despite his keen interest in sports he is also a science wiz, mainly due to the fact his father is a scientist.

Kai wears an outfit that compliments his personality, happy-go-lucky and adventurous. He wears his signature red button-up collar shirt a gold star on short sleeeve and one large gold star on his back, buttoned up to just where a V-neck would end revealing his black undershirt, with the other end of the shirt sealed down to the middle of his zipper line, the two shirt tails reaching down a couple of more inches down his legs. His black undershirt has long sleeves and matches well with his skinny black jeans which are tied by a white belt, his golden star belt buckle showing. He has a pair of red and black Nike High top sneakers with the tongue revealed, with golden shoelaces to match the star on each sleeve and on his belt.

Accessory-wise, Kai wears a pair of goggles; these goggles are over a red headband. The goggles themselves are round and have transparent lenses. He usually wears them on his head, but sometimes they are left around his neck.

•Personality: Kai Akaryu is known for his cheerful, energetic personality and his love for competition (specifically sports and eating). He has remarkable intuition at seeing the good in others in spite of their actions, though his capacity for forgiving his enemies has ocasionally been criticized as excessive; Kai, for the most part, only fights to win but usually spares them from more humiliation by walking away. His staggering ability for fighting is simultaneously reined in and enhanced by his fierce loyalty and morality. He has a simple, practical view of the world and is somewhat naive to the world around him. Because of this, many people incorrectly assume him to be somewhat stupid, although once he has a basic understanding of things, he learns very quickly. His most remarkable ability is his will to succeed, pushing himself beyond his limitations, and never giving up even when the odds are stacked against him.

Despite his almost limitless skills, good-hearted spirit, and courage, Kai suffers from severe trypanophobia, or he fear of medical needles. Even in every day life Kai is shown to have a major weakness: his ridiculous appetite; not only does he eat at a rate that would make other people loose their appetite, but if he doesn't get any food or sweets, he becomes too weak to do almost anything. The demeanor of the boy, as with each and every being claiming themselves intricate, is complex in its multi-layered stratum, each individual trait a contradiction with the next, such as Kai's brashfulness paired with his hopelessness as a romantic.

Kai is by no means easily intimidated, but does have a short temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he gets very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again. As you might assume from the above statement, Kai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it’s what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own. He will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second’s hesitation.

History: Kai was born in raised in the large district of Shibuya, making him a sort of flashy and trendy boy. He was born on March 15, and was always the fiery sarcastic boy. His parents weren't the most functional couple, but they were very good supporters; his father would work at a lab, the stressful job caused him to come home late at night drunk on more than one occasion. His mother was stay home and just be the loving mother he came to love. The boy always wore a pair of goggles around his neck, for as long as he could remember. He kept them for luck, his parents tell him they bought them at a thrift store.

When Kai was only 5 years old, he and his family moved off to America where they lived in Hollywood for years. His father is American, the only reason Kai has blonde hair and blue eyes. Once his father's laboratory went bankrupt he got an offer back in Tokyo City. So when Kai was 12 they moved back to Shibuya where he lives to this day.

Kai was the youngest child, having a brother 6 years older than him, and a sister 5 years older than him. Once his older siblings turned 19 and 18 they both moved off to college, Kai was left by himself at home. He had no real connection with his parents on a social level, so he spent most of his time around with friends. He was always lonely, his trusty canine companion always stood besides him. Named King, the golden retriever/husky has been by his side since he was an infant. But he needed a friend, a true friend...

RP Sample:     Spoiler:- From Pokemon Roleplay:

Digimon Sign Up:

Default Form: Petitmon
    Pronunciation: Peh-teet-mon
    Level: Fresh.
    Attribute: None.
    Type: Slime
    Group: None.
    Appearance: http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStan...i/Petitmon.jpg
    Personality: Much like his tamer, Dracomon is a happy-go-lucky and adventurous Digimon. No matter what the odds are, Dracomon will always stay and fight for justice. Much like his tamer, he is a glutton and loves to eat food. Dracomon is also most of the time oblivious to other people's reactions of his hyperactive and comedic actions. Chivalry is high on this digimon's list, and often gets himself into trouble.
    Digi-Entry: A Slime type Digimon with a big horn and small wings. He is able to very lightly levitate in the air with his wings, and the small breaths emitted from his mouth is an indication that he's carefully maintaining this posture. He's usually a cheerful person, but he bears three scales on his stomach and, should you touch them, he'll become very cross. His special attack is "Hot Sigh", which is used when danger is near him; the opponent is startled by a powerful breath of hot air, giving Petitmon time to quickly escape.
    Techniques: Atsui Toiki (Hot Breath)
    Evolution Line:
    ○ Fresh: Petitmon
    ○ In-Training: Babydmon
    ○ Child: Dracomon
    ○ Adult: Coredramon
    ○ Perfect: Wingdramon
    ○ Ultimate: Slayerdramon
    Last edited by Charizard_Man; 16th April 2010 at 8:44 PM.

No Digimon who played an important role in the shows? Drat, there goes my idea of having a Witchmon-Arukenimon line... Well, this goes to the one question I have about the RPG before signing up: can I create my own Digimon? Otherwise, my Digimon choices are kinda limited... unless something like a BlackGatomon or Kuzuhamon-based line is okay...

Oh, and Mimi's crest was Sincerity, not Serenity. The two are quite different.

Speaking of crests, I think I'll reserve the Crest of Integrity. I know which character I'll use (provided I don't change it last minute), and I think Integrity is the virtue she'll need most...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Yeah, no main cannon digimon. You cannot create your own digimon sorry, but i'm positive your choices aren't limited. Their is A LOT of digimon that haven't been main characters. So yes, Crest of Integrity Reserved.

Human
    Name: Maon Akio
    Nickname: Tsuki
    Crests: Purity (The design looks like an upturned crescent moon with six wings
    Crest Color: White
    D3: White aqua and mint.
    Description: Maon stands at a medium-tall height. His build is slender and athletic he is as fast and strong as he appears. He has tan skin for someone who appears to be of Celtic descent with no visible acne. His naturally platinum-blond hair is usually pulled back into a low, partial topknot; otherwise it falls to his upper back. His bangs jut out in front of his face and appear slightly spiked out. His ears are medium-sized come to an elf-like point. His face is moderately long, yet a little rounded with high cheekbones and smooth cheeks. His eyebrows are fairly thin when compared to his peers. The expression that is usually adorning his face is one of both compassion and gentleness. His features seem to by fairly sharp and pointed. All aside from his nose, that is. His nose is actually quite petite and comes to a rounded, slightly upturned point.

His top is an aqua tee styled somewhat similarly to Aisha’s believix (from Winx Club) that is a regular shirt’s length with pure aqua coloring. Where Aisha lacks a left sleeve, his is a navy blue. He also lacks the studs that she has on her top. His pants are navy cargo shorts. Around his arms are Sasuke-styled arm warmers with pure aqua coloring. In terms of footwear, he wears dark blue water shoes with lighter blue trim.

Personality: Maon is innocent like a child and occasionally gullible. He cares about all life, and will often put someone else’s safety before his. His most obvious quality is his purity of heart; he is always kind and caring. He tends to be calm with a very level headed. This is not to say that nothing can rattle him, he is actually easily startled or scared. Maon is fairly curious and willing to try new things at least once. It is this curiosity that often gets him into sticky situations; luckily he usually has his friends there to bail him out.

His general demeanor is fairly kind and outgoing. He still remains quiet and serious, but he is much more outgoing and willing to put his two cents in. The two constant traits he has is his ease of scaring and startling; especially by thugs, gang members and thunder. His typical reaction when presented with any of these is to duck behind one of his tougher-looking friends for protection or –in the case of the latter- duck under the covers. Even though he is easily frightened, ghost stories and haunted houses don’t really scare him that much due to their predictability -and the horror movies he and his mom would watch every Friday night. They may, however, get a scream of surprise -especially if the source is behind him- and an occasional jump behind his closest -physically speaking- friend for cover.

Maon is generally sweet and gentle around others. Overall he is very weak, both emotionally and physically. It takes very little for him to burs into tears. One of his most obvious flaws is his lack of a sense of direction, which is part of the reason he is never without a map and compass or his GPS. Another shortcoming of his is his lack of athletic ability. In contrast, however, he is actually quite intelligent when compared to most of his peers. Despite his intelligence he is not pompous or aloof, but rather humble and down-to-earth. He tends to be very formal and well mannered. Hurley has one major vice: sweets. His favorite happens to be chocolate. Due to the majority of his childhood being spent reading Irish mythology, Maon is very knowledgeable when it comes to must stories and mythic figures of Irish and Celtic origin such as the Leprechaun and the Banshee.

History: Bonnie was born in a Small town in Ireland’s County Cork and had a fairly normal childhood. When he was five years old his mother passed away, resulting in his family moving to Japan to be with his father’s Family. Shortly after this move Maon met her best friend, Aki. When the two of them entered into junior high they would always try out for the musicals and plays. His debut was portraying Mamoru Chiba in his junior high school's production of Transylvania no Mori. The next year he starred as Hanataro Yamada in his school’s production of The All.

Digimon
    Name: Lunamon
    Pronunciation: Looh-nah-mahn
    Level: Rookie
    Attribute: Data
    Type: Mammal Digimon
    Group: Deep savers
    Description: Lunamon
    Personality: Lunamon is a strong willed digimon that is known for not beating around the bush when she speaks and is not afraid to speak her mind. Though she can seem harsh and abrasive towards others, it’s only because she cares, those that get to know her quickly learn that she is actually quite sweet.
    Digi-Entry: Produced from the fusion of moon-watching data, it is a rabbit-shaped Digimon. With its big ears, it can hear sound from any distance, but it is cowardly, and easily becomes lonely. Its attacks are lovely at first glance.
    Techniques:
    Lunar Claw: Scratches with claws filled with the power of darkness
    Tear Shot: Concentrates power in its forehead antenna, then fires a ball of water at the opponent.
    Lop-ear Ripple: Spins many times with its ears, generating a vortex of bubbles which entraps the opponent.
    Evolutions:
    Yukibotamon
    Moonmon
    Lunamon
    Rexmon
    Crescemon
    Dianamon
    Last edited by Manaphy Mare; 14th April 2010 at 6:54 AM.

I'm trying not to sound impatient, but I was wondering if you looked at my SU since I've updated it..I couldn't find anything aknowledging it.

ManaphyMare: Everything seems to be in order, there COULD be a bit more length in your History. Oh and doesn't your Digimon have a Fresh form?

Muxiroger: Just sent you a message ^^

*MAJOR UPDATE*

D-03:

Credit: PokePages

The D-03 has the ability to allow a partner Digimon to evolve, this is usually a difficult process to achieve but a DigiDestined's Digivice amplifies a Digimon’s power to the point where it can Digivolve easily. The D-03 allows audio/video communication with the other D-03s. The D-03s can also display overall stats of your Digimon including attacks and health. It can fully heal ones digimon over the course of about 5 minutes. The D-03s unique feature allows this digivice to hack any and every device.

It also lets out a high pitched ringing when a digimon is near by. When this occurs, a map is showed via hologram from the monitor, several blips appear on the map. The color of your crest indicates you and your digimon, while a gray dot indicates and unknown digimon and a white dot indicates a digimon you have already encountered. Move the cursor over any of the dots for a small image of the digimon, or person, to appear. It has the use to scan a digimon with the scanner on the back which creates a profile for every digimon you scan. It contains memory so you can browse through the digimon profiles you have encountered.

D-03 Colors: The D-03 comes to you in a specific color scheme, the first color is for the top while the second color is for the main face and the final color is the grip. Here are the colors taken:

•Red/White/Black
    •Black/Midnight Blue/Orange
    •White/Aqua/Mint

Emblems(Replace Crests):
    Emblem refer to two things, the symbols of traits which the Chosen Children can embody and draw power from as well as their physical manifestations in the form of small badges which can be worn anywhere, like jewlery. When the Digidestined exhibit the trait of their emblems, the Emblem "glows", and its power is released to allow digivolution from Champion to Ultimate. Though they are often thought to be the catalyst of the Digidestined's digivolution to their higher forms, it is actually that the physical Emblems are mere focus points; the power lays within the Digidestined themselves.

Digidestined Emblems: The Emblems embody the specific trait that most stands out in your character, please make your own and provide a Picture or description. Here are the ones taken:

•Valour [Red]
    •Pride [Orange]
    •Purity [White]

I updated with the fresh form.

Hmmm but Yukibotamon does not evolve into Moonmon. :/

According to the Digimon Wiki Yukibotamon digivolves into Moonmon in Digimon World Championship... Anyways, that was the only one I could find related to the Lunamon evo line...

Okay then. Seems okay to me. (: With that said. You are ACCEPTED!! ^^ Now theres three more open spots!!

Name: Yamiko Murakage
    Height: 5'2"
    Crest: Integrity
    Crest Colour: Purple
    D3: Purple, blue, and black
    Description: Yamiko is built as gently as a faery (although she has no wings nor magical powers of course)--her skin is smooth and soft and her body is light and quite flexible, though a little on the thin side. She's 5'2" tall and has a pleasant peach tone to her skin, and her eyes are a deep indigo. Her straight, soft hair falls down to her chest and is the colour of blood--though more black on the inside. Atop her head is a black hat with a blue and purple band around it.

Yamiko likes to be just a tad bit fashionable in her clothing, and her hat is only one example. Her shirt is a deep mauve in colour with broad navy blue stripes. Its sleeves are long enough to almost cover her hands, but they have hidden buttons on the inside that can attach to the inside of the elbows, so Yamiko can wear the sleeves at mid-length too. Her blue jeans flare out a bit near the bottom, where they end in more blue and purple stripes and slightly cover her black sneakers. Yamiko also carries a large black shoulder bag with a rectangular shape and a purple faery design on it. Appropriate eh?

Personality: An air of somber grace surrounds Yamiko, as if she was forever cloaked in shadows. It is true that she lives her life under a curse, one supposedly cast upon her by her great-grandmother. This curse is the main burden in Yamiko's life that she hopes to overcome in some way, and it causes her to be rather disressed and insecure about things. She certainly cannot be considered energetic or optimistic, and her most common consolation for an unfortunate situation is something along the lines of "it could've been worse". People often see her as rather avoidant--this is because she hardly ever looks at a person's face and never into their eyes, even if she's talking to them.

Additionally, Yamiko can be considered a bit of an emo--it's pretty easy to evoke any sort of emotion in her, and yes I do mean any, depending on the situation. When something pleases her, she feels positively elated. When someone jokes around with her, she feels gravely humiliated. When someone harms her or a loved one, she won't hesitate to fight back in an aggressive manner--if she can, that is, otherwise she gets horribly depressed. This also causes her to be a bit shy around people, even though she secretly wishes she would have more friends. Wishes... Yamiko likes to make these, especially on the stars or the full moon, even though she doesn't count on them coming true. She really does have a penchant for such faery-tale wisdom, and a strong belief in magic.

One thing Yamiko is good at is seeing the beauty in things, even when they seem hopeless. Listening to music, taking a nice walk in a park, or reading a folk or faery tale always cheers her up a bit inside. Yamiko is also good at reading other people's emotions, or at least a vague sense of them. By no means is she a mind-reader. Then there are other good points--for instance, rarely does she judge people, especially on their occupation or reputation. She finds that she frequently gives people chances, maybe even too many. And hardly anything offends or scares her, not even the most gruesome and disturbing stuff out there. Perhaps Yamiko's starting to get used to the curse...

History: After Celia Murakage died at the age of 92, she put a curse on her family, though nobody knows why. As a result, her granddaughter Mai died while giving birth to Yamiko. Mai's husband, who was once a stage magician known as Happy Dan, contracted a type of arthritis that weakened his hands, so that he could no longer perform his famous card tricks. And Yamiko herself... well we'll get to that. The first three or so years of Yamiko's life weren't that bad, actually. She lived with only Dan, of course, but this was before he contracted the disease, when he was still a full-fledged magician. Thus, in those three years, Yamiko had several opportunities to perform with him, usually on the street or a corner in a park. At one point she even got to hide in a box and disappear, and at another she successfully pulled off one of Dan's card tricks. But after three years, things started to change...

Unfortunately, Dan was unable to find any other job, so things got tight once he contracted the disease. Eventually he and Yamiko ended up homeless. The fact that they couldn't live among the other homeless children made life a bit of a challenge, especially with many other men wanting to "play" with Yamiko. But at the time she and Dan did a lot of exploring around town, trying to sneak in whatever activities they could with whatever little money they had. Also Dan tried to teach Yamiko some of his magic tricks, which proved to be difficult since he couldn't perform most of them himself.

After a few years, the police decided that Yamiko lived in "unsafe conditions", and thus took her away and placed her in an orphanage. While there, she missed Dan dearly, spending more time grieving over him than with the other children. However, she did find some happiness when storytime came along--fairytales and fantasy stories especially intrigued her. Moreover, she started taking ballet lessons at that time, which immediately became something she loved to do. In the years afterward, she found that dancing was the perfect way for her to express her emotions in a way that was universally understandable. This interest eventually got the attention of a lesbian couple who came along to adopt her, for one was a ballet instructor herself.

Barbara and Brenda were very nice and modestly wealthy, and they lived in a modestly sized city near the beach. Yamiko also had an adopted sister named Penelope, but she didn't care for her much because she seemed like a prissy, stuck-up athlete. In school, Yamiko's best subjects were math and science, since she seemed to be good with using logic. But of course essays always frustrated her if they were not on a topic she was fascinated with. While in middle school, Brenda did everything she could to help Yamiko survive among classmates, which resulted in Yamiko acting a bit more preppy than she probably should have.

Yamiko had a few friends, but none were especially close. A couple even tried to take advantage of her a few times, resulting in her being gang-raped when she was fourteen. Her mothers' response to that was encouraging Yamiko to have fewer friends so that this would not happen again. Additionally, they encouraged her to take martial arts classes as well, so as to hopefully better protect herself in the outside world. Meanwhile, Yamiko entered high school, this time trying to join the goths because she thought it made sense with the curse she was under. But she didn't even get along that well with them, since she still loved to dance.

As for accomplishments in school... well, she was near the top of her math and science classes, but that was about it. She (with Brenda's help) also worked on a dance she hoped to perform in the talent show there. But before that day came, something fateful happened, having to do with the urban myth that was Digimon...

Digimon

Name:
    BlackGatomon
    Pronunciation: black GA-toh-mahn
    Level: Rookie
    Attribute: Virus
    Type: Demon Beast
    Group: Nightmare Soldiers
    Description: Piccy
    Digi-Entry: The lesser, dark version of Gatomon. Known to be a bit of a trickster.
    Techniques:
    Cat Punch -- A basic punch attack. BlackGatomon likes to enhance this by sticking out her claws while punching.
    Cat Kick --A basic kick attack. BlackGatomon likes to trip a foe with her tail while using this attack.
    Digivolutions:
    Fresh: Botamon
    In-Training: Nyaromon
    Rookie: BlackGatomon
    Champion: Witchmon
    Ultimate: Bastemon
    Mega: Minervamon
    Personality: So they say many Digimon take on the personality of their tamers, eh? BlackGatomon is an exception. As Yamiko would say, she's not the one with a curse. BlackGatomon is more the type to put such curses on people, often just for fun. She really is a bit of a troublemaker, and enjoys the demise of her enemies. Moreover, if she can cheat and step on toes to get what she wants, she will. It's true that she will gladly protect Yamiko from an attacker, but not to be gallant and bold like most who would do the same--rather, as an excuse for another victim. She loves what she does, and always strives to make those things she can do even more awesome.

On the other hand, BlackGatomon has a tendency to be lazy, especially if something she's supposed to do has nothing in it for her. Rarely will she put herself in unnecessary danger for the sake of anyone other than herself. She also has a habit of causing unnecessary harm to her opponents, delighting in the extra suffering they feel.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, I had a hard time finding a Digimon which would go well with Yamiko, and I ended up having to piece a Digivolution line together. Also, the Digimon Wiki says that BlackGatomon is indeed a Rookie Digimon in Digital Card Battle. The hardest part was picking a Mega which would go with Bastemon... the only one who seems to really fit is Lilithmon, who I'm quite sure is too cannon for this RPG. So I kinda had to pick Minervamon as an emergency substitution, even if she doesn't fit as well.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 17th April 2010 at 11:26 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Wow, that was truly an amazing sign-up. So about the Digimon, hmmm I did say you had to pick a TRUE evolution line. You sure you couldn't find any other Digimon? Because attributes and groups will play a role in this roleplay, and blackgatomon is a Virus type in the Nightmare Soldiers.

I couldn't find any other Digimon that would go well with Yamiko AND be non-cannon AND not be taken. In other words, Renamon and Lunamon were out of the question.

I also thought of Darcmon and Sorcerimon, but they don't have any clear lines either. Besides, I think a cat Digimon really suits Yamiko, as does Witchmon. And Yamiko is cursed, so it seems appropriate to have a Digimon with those attributes as her partner, right?

Besides, a tamer with a virus-type Digimon is nothing new... as I recall, Guilmon is Virus-type, and he was Takato's partner in season 3.

Hmmmm okay. You made your point, so I'll make an exception. ^^ Accepted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast