Digimon Adventure 03
Roleplay by Charizard_Man
Eight children were paired up with strange creatures to save two worlds from destruction and darkness. With their crest traits, they managed to destroy the four Digital Masters and one all powerful being of evil, born from emotions of pain, torment, hurt, anger, sadness. The world was safe, but a few years later, a new evil was born and had managed to take a new plot. To once again destroy the worlds, but using a human child. To return back to peace, three more children were chosen and together with help from unlikely creatures, defeated a past enemy. With the worlds safe, harmony began to form in both worlds. Peace had reined over the worlds, but in one part of our world has only known about these special creatures known as Digital Monsters or short, Digimon. Japan was the only country that knew about these Digimon and the spread of Digimon living together with humans expanded far greater than expected. The Japanese DigiDestines have been around to ensure the safety. The International DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government thought of Digimon as a threat created by the Japanese Government to conquer the rest of the world. How wrong they were.
Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it came from a place unlike the past. This Darkness formed in the most coldest and farthest place of the Digital World. Because of its cold climate and uninhabited nature from any known digimon was an ideal place for it to spread. This place is unknown as of late, however, it wasn’t unlooked by another shadowed creature.
With the rising darkness, the Guardians of the Digital World were blind and did not activate any powers to choose children. This Guardians were afraid that evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering both worlds. After all, Darkness cannot live without Light and Light cannot live without Darkness. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of human children to become the new DigiDestined.
Digimon is a myth, the term Digimon has actually been erased from modern society fore nearly fifty years. Most of society has little knowledge on what exactly the whole concept of Digimon means, the Japanese Government is responsible for all of this. The Government kept the secret of Digimon from being released globally, and eventually people just forgot. The ocassional homeless/crazy person walks around and mumbles about certain events that happened almost a century ago. Something about giant spiders and birds, white knights, and internet monsters. Pffft, crazy people, so delusional...right?
The Digital World, unknown to you, actually does exist. Time flows much quicker in the Digital world than it does in the real world, so as much as a thousand years could have passed in the Digital World since it has been in its Peaceful Era. Conflict and war are almost nonexistent, an evil presence was locked away in the coldest corner of the Digital World by the DigiDestined a long long time ago. But the evil power is growing, the Guardians are not aware of this yet. Luckily, when darkness grows...so does light.
The Harmonious Ones, consisting of the Digital World's strongest and noblest Digimon, created this dark prison in the coldest corner of the world and were shocked to hear of its surge in power. What was more disturbing was than a virus had erupted across the Digital barrier between the regular plane of the Digital World and the Dark Area, allowing the Dark Area to consume the normal land around it and infect the normal digimon with a virus that convert them into primal beasts.
The Harmonious Ones were lucky when they were informed before it got too out of hand, they quickly dispatched the Seven Powers to Earth to locate the new Chosen Children destined to save this world yet again.
Official Basic Rules:
1. No god-modding.
2. Only control your own character unless given permission otherwise by the other character's owner.
3. You must have good grammar! Get a proofreader for all I care! Use the spell-check! Anything, just make sure things make sense. I can tolerate some slip-ups, but nothing on a constant basis.
4. Please try to post at least once every 2-5 days (unless you give me a reason why you can't). Any longer than that and we might lose you or leave you behind.
5. No making up histories for characters (even NPCs) that aren't your own.
6. I reserve the right to eject you from the RP if you break one of these rules seriously enough. However, you will receive a warning and a chance to explain/redeem yourself beforehand.
1. You cannot have the main Digimon from the shows. (Example, Agumon, Gabumon Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Wormmon, Renamon, Guilmon, Terriermon, Impmon)
2. Please do not stray from a Digimon's true evolution line. If you do odds are I will not accept you.
3. If you roleplay you have to have at least an ounce of creativity in your body, so create YOUR OWN crest for your character than you think best describes their personality and best trait.
4. This roleplay will be played out on a Chapter Basis, which means: I will post up a chapter with several parts to it. For every part you need to make one post. If you don't fully understand feel free to PM me.
5. No Biomerging and/or Spirit Evolution
6. With the above statment being said, later on in the roleplay your digimon will be able to have ONE Armor Evolution and ONE DNA evolution.
7. OOC parts in your actual RP posts must be put in SPOILER tags.
Name: [What is your character's name? First and Last. No middle name.]
Age: [From 11-16]
Gender: (Male or Female)
Crests: (Your own.)
Crest Color: (What color your crest glows.)
D3: (What color D3 you want, 3 color combination.)
Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings and so forth. Please have at least a three to four lines long.)
Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? And so forth. What are they wearing? Need to be three to four lines long. You can have a picture of your character posted here instead of writing it out.)
Name: (Botamon, Koromon)
Pronunciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can; even I have problems with this.)
Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)
Groups: (Reptile, Dinosaur, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, so on and so forth.)
Description: (What your Digimon looks like. Please go in details. Will accept a picture if you don’t want to describe it.)
Digi-Entry: (Kinda like those small intros of digimon they meet in the show, doesn’t have to be lengthy, it can be tricky.)
Techniques: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam so on and so forth. Must have a description of how the attacks are unleashed.)
Evolutions: (Only from Fresh-Ultimate, or in English it's Mega. i.e. Botamon, Koromon, Agumon, Greymon, Metalgreymon, Wargreymon)
Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact.)
Example Role-Play: (Give a brief example of your character and digimon in roleplay, this has to be atlest two paragraphs.)
○ Kaigi "Kai" Akaryu
◘Crest of Valor [Red]
◘Dracomon Evo. Line