Thread: Pokemotes

Default Pokemotes

I'm working on an emoticon Pokedex project over on my deviantART page, with the help of some other people. If you'd like to help, or if you'd like to see me do a specific Pokemon, send me a comment/note on my dA account.

Here's what I've completed so far.
    Constructive criticism is more than welcome.
    NOTE: If you can't see them very well, you can view them here.

1st Generation:

2nd Generation:

3rd Generation

4th Generation:

5th Generation:
    Last edited by Kyogre Master; 26th August 2010 at 12:15 PM.

Wow these seriously look impressive Kyogre Master! I'm looking around and they all seem pretty vibrant and lively, I can tell you and your helpers put a lot of work into making these Pokemon emoticons. I'm loving your 1st Generation work since it looks like you made a Missingno emoticon! It looks really good, I can actually tell it's supposed to be Missingno and not just a bunch of random pixels lol. The Unown look pretty good too, just a little "stiff" for me. The Arceus forms look spectacular and the 5th Generation pieces are so adorable. I'd really like to use Mijumaru's emoticon as long as it's ok with you. I honestly see NO real flaws in these so I can't tell you what to improve on. I'm just waiting to see what else you'll come up with next

:/ For some reason, my Mow Rotom didn't show up...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Wow these seriously look impressive Kyogre Master! I'm looking around and they all seem pretty vibrant and lively, I can tell you and your helpers put a lot of work into making these Pokemon emoticons. I'm loving your 1st Generation work since it looks like you made a Missingno emoticon! It looks really good, I can actually tell it's supposed to be Missingno and not just a bunch of random pixels lol. The Unown look pretty good too, just a little "stiff" for me. The Arceus forms look spectacular and the 5th Generation pieces are so adorable. I'd really like to use Mijumaru's emoticon as long as it's ok with you. I honestly see NO real flaws in these so I can't tell you what to improve on. I'm just waiting to see what else you'll come up with next
    Thank you very much!

Stiff? How so?

And you may use the Mijumaru emoticon.
    Last edited by Kyogre Master; 26th August 2010 at 12:16 PM.

Hm..these are cool, but look sorta like those Trozei Icons
    I'm just letting you all know that I will not be returning to Serebii. I've lost interest. But please remember to visit my DeviantART!
    ¸.-~*Pokemon Insanity*~-.¸
    ¸.-~*Breeding Pokemon, Breeding Insanity*~-.¸

Quote Originally Posted by Zozo1999 View Post
    Hm..these are cool, but look sorta like those Trozei Icons
    Thanks for the feedback.

I can sort of see how they resemble Trozei icons...I'll work on making the new ones look more like emotcons and less like Trozei-cons.