Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ccccccccccc

Unhappy ccccccccccc

hi, my name is sammi. i'm 15. i don't like painting. i only use my talents to brag.
    my website is http://cieux.cc/. click previews to full size. thank you for your time.

Last edited by cieux; 30th August 2010 at 12:10 PM.

hi tryhards, i'm 100% charming
    warfare please love me i'm your liverliverliverliverliver

I really like your art! It's really good. About the watercolor though, I think you should do an undersketch because there are a lot of careless mistakes. Hm, the colors on the mew are kind of dull too. Try some more vibrant, richer colors.

you have like, the cutest style ever.

I WONDER WHO THAT MEW FOR I BET THEY ARE LIKE REALLY COOL RIGHT

..RIGHT?

..right.

(rrr)

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

@screamer: lol yeah, i actually do do an undersketch however i never notice the mistakes, and the ink from the pen hits the paper... and it's too late. haha. i guess i should be more careful with the base sketches.

@tiff: NO THEY'RE NOT COOL AT ALL THEY SUCK (rrr)

... jk tiff ily

edit: wtf what happened to the old smiley? ... also while rummaging through my files, i found something i forgot to post
    ... his eye is bleeding, so you are warned
    Last edited by cieux; 13th April 2010 at 6:59 AM.

The Altaria is obv the best. (A)

like Tiff said, you have a really cute style, and most importantly, its your own. when I see your art, I'm like, "oh, that's Sammi." :') I'm not an artist so I can't give great constructive criticism or anything, but everything looks great to me. Keep drawing, painting, etc, please.

ngl, I thought the two girly boys were Ash and Misty, LOL. and idk, the smilies were updated like some time ago. I miss the old ones.
    Last edited by Chelc; 14th April 2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: editing to add sig B)

ash and misty
    ash and misty
    ash and misty
    ash and misty

still lolling so hard

also yeah the new smilies suck wtf.

on the topic of my style i always thought of it as undefined and ever changing, difficult to identify. i'm glad you think otherwise. i'll definitely keep drawing/painting! ty chalkie. (a)

oh also... i'm finally getting somewhere!

Your style is orgasmic. I love the drawings most of all, do you use watercolor pencils?

The Phanpy one was so adorable <3

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

These are really good pictures I think, I like the colors and I like how the pokemon seem to be doing something in each picture.

@mr. joker: no, i use regular watercolor tubes so i can mix my colors the way i want to-- a bit more effort, but the colors come out nice, smooth. with the correct brushwork and you can't really use brush techniques with watercolor pencils-- more importantly, the exact colors i want can be achieved in less layers, thus wrinkling the paper less (because i'm too lazy to stretch the paper via soaking hahahaha)

@gigapuff: thank you. i tried to make them dynamic and cute for the friends i drew them for. i'm really glad you like my illustrations.

i haven't been drawing much lately, for various reasons. i'll finish that digital painting soon. no, really. i kind of have to, for various reasons.

I like it! I love your use of colors.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/biqn8o.png[/IMG]

It's really good! :D I don't know what to say... but it's really good. The colours, form and everything. Keep it up!

hey guys, thanks for all the comments. B)

i finished this a while ago, but forgot to post it up. full (bigger) version. uhhh, i can't really say i'm happy with it.
    Last edited by cieux; 25th April 2010 at 8:00 AM.

You know me. Obviously, I'm a big fan of your art.

I absolutely love your paintings and how you do the coloring especially with the Sunflora however, as mentioned by screamer, there are mistakes, albeit minute mistakes (but still mistakes). I'm not sure if it's a mistake but the nose of the Mew, you can see some sort of black smudge and it just makes it look like you messed up with it or dirt clinged on to it. Same thing with its feet but to a lesser extent. Also, with the Chansey, you can see that on one of its... hair things, you went a little bit out of the lines.

For your human subjects (i.e. Miku Hatsune), one thing that sometimes bothers me is the thickness of their eyebrows and eyelashes. I'm not sure why but sometimes, they're a little bit too thick for my taste but hey, that's just me.

Although, I absolutely love the Julien and (I forgot his name) drawing. )8

ilu sammi omg.
    Last edited by tranny chansey; 6th May 2010 at 4:22 PM. Reason: omg i am so stupid
    cieux.cc is better than you okay

julien and
    lucien

I LOVE HOW YOU PRETEND TO BE NICE TO ME IN POSTS

... no seriously i do it's a nice change!!

BUT HEY GUYS I JUST FINISHED UP SOMETHING COOL. A PERSONAL PORTFOLIO WEBSITE. AND A NEW ILLUSTRATION.

that's the preview. click to see the illustration, it's way too big to post normally.

lmfao as soon as I saw that picture on livejournal I knew it was you.

Yeah I like hetalia sue me. Stupid bishietastic anime

I can at least say this though, you have a distinctive art style. That's how I was able to find you so easily, hee hee. Although I think you made norway look more fat, other than the wind making his clothes baggier or whatever you were trying.

maybe I should go stalk your art on LJ or some **** like that since it's actually pretty awesome.

Star-Lord

hi fellow lj-er! it's ok to like hetalia, everyone is cool/cute/creeptastic/etc in that series.

and yeah idk, my friend told me i made him look like he had a beer belly. LOL i should work on clothing folds and shading. dnw fatass nornor.

STALK ME OK STALK ME STALK ME

I really love your new website! :) For a first website, that's an impressive layout. Your showcase is nicely organized and it doesn't have too much useless crap like most other websites. It's just straight to the point with beautiful, attention grabbing graphics. The colors on that new illustration clash in a nice way. I just wish it had more drawings to look at.

btw I linked your site in my sig.
    Last edited by screamer; 10th May 2010 at 7:49 AM.

SAMMMIIIIIIIIII. IT'S ME, LAPO. ;0

I didn't know you returned but..that name looked so familiar! ;_;

The pictures look as great as always! I'm impressed with that new art-style you seemed to have picked up, and I'm loving the girly men and the adorable Pokemon and the OH I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE BACK I CAN HARDLY COMMENT. Yeah.

...The Murkrow is sexy. Haruka would love this.

@screamer: isn't it impressive? haha, it sure is a lot better than most first layouts. and yeah, i try to keep it short. people don't like too much tl;dr, and all the tl;dr are the stories i write and put on the site~ 1000 is such a creepy story though, i don't think so many would like it.

@lapo: lapoooooooooooooooo no one recognizes me anymore, it's all right. and yeah, girly boys. manly men are overrated in north america.

oh yeah, she would like murkrow, wouldn't she? isn't it her favourite pokemon or something? murkrow is pretty fab ngl.

Quote Originally Posted by screamer View Post
    Hm, the colors on the mew are kind of dull too. Try some more vibrant, richer colors.
    I think that's just the scanning of it and the fact that it's water-based.

As vibrant and clean as your art is, I don't want to just mindlessly praise, so I'll just take one hour to nitpick.

I think the shading on Miku's dress is off. I know you're trying to have ruffles and folds but it's just all too clumsy and cloying(awkward word choice fail but whatever).

There's my one hour.
    I love the way you produce a nice palette in some digital paintings. Your work is clean, the cell shading is quite unique, or maybe I just personally find it hard to do when you have all those complicated clothing and items to shade. You should try out speed painting; I'm gonna focus on that once I get my tablet. o/

and WHY DO YOU MAKE PEOPLE HAVE BUSHY EYELASHES OMG ;_____;.
    it's creepy.

no it's not the scanning
    it's like that in the actual painting that's on my desk

also yeah i noticed that, it is really awkward and clumsy LOL i tried to make it fluffy looking and it failed

also yeah i plan to practice and stuff (lol i really should i rarely practice) especially in speed since i'm sort of slow but thanks for the reminder, i've been slacking off as of late

ALSO I LIKE BUSHY EYELASHES OK but i need to cut down a little ia. i'm sort of used to doing that though, so then it just... yeah it just comes naturally

SID THANK YOU i should practice today ty for reminding me a+ sid coco a+

wow this post sucks

Aw Sammi. Your drawings are lovely. <3
    whichiswhyyouhatemeandnevermakeanyformehahahaha
    jkk luvya~

No but I see some potential here lol. I want to know more about those two boys however. I want to see more of them. haha.

Love your style dear~
    ;D

@kisa: ahh i should have replied to your comment sooner. also julien and lucien? yeah they're... pretty interesting~~

so guys. today i started working on something.

90 minutes into the painting. that's just the basic sketch of my lines, i still haven't really decided to finalize the lines yet-- i want to get the colours in, first. which are also messy because i'll clean it up later. the original size for this painting is 2000 x 2500 pixels, btw.

anyway what i wanted to ask was about the colours. do they go together or do you think they are too contrasted/too yellowed/whatever? and maybe the shading in the areas i've done so far, barring below the knees and on the face since i got lazy and decided to take a break. :V i think i'll resume painting in a little bit, but i'm off to play video games right now.

Hi Sammi. I'm Sami.
    I absolutely love your art.
    I can't draw very well and like making plushies more than drawing.

If you think that when people make way too many rules for their scramble challenges it takes the fun out of doing them/handing out pokemon then copy and paste into your signature

Gotta say I love your outlining and your colouring style

I had a poke round that Website of yours and it's good a pain in the *** to know that your web design is also quite expressive.

Unfortunatly, when i quickly glanced at your sig and saw your Hetalia Drifloon crossover, i instantly thought that he looked fat, but it was just the jumper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast