View Poll Results: Who kissed Ash?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianca

6 18.18%
  • Latias

27 81.82%

Thread: Who Kissed Ash: Bianca or Latias?

Default Who Kissed Ash: Bianca or Latias?

In Pokemon Heroes, they don't have the courtesy to tell us who kissed him. What does everyone think?

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

It was Latias.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

It was Latias... kinda hard to explain but you can tell by how she didn't say anything. Okay I worded it pretty badly but you get it ahaha.
    ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴾᵁᵀ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴸᴵᶠᴱ ᴵᴺ ˁᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ'ˁ ᴴᴬᴺᴰˁ˒ ᵀᴴᴱʸ'ᴿᴱ ᴮᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᵀᴼ ˁᵀᴱᴬᴸ ᴵᵀ ᴬᵂᴬʸˑ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴴᴵᴰᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴹᴵˁᵀᴬᴷᴱˁ˒ ᶜᴬᵁˁᴱ ᵀᴴᴱʸ'ᴸᴸ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ʸᴼᵁ˒ ᴮᵁᴿᴺ ʸᴼᵁ˒ ᵀᴴᴱᴺ ᴴᴱ ˁᴬᴵᴰ˒ "ᴵᶠ ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴱᵀ ᴼᵁᵀ ᴬᴸᴵᵛᴱ˒ ᴿᵁᴺ ᶠᴼᴿ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴸᴵᶠᴱˑ ᴵᶠ ʸᴼᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴳᴱᵀ ᴼᵁᵀ ᴬᴸᴵᵛᴱ˒ ᴿᵁᴺ ᶠᴼᴿ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴸᴵᶠᴱˑ"

Obviously Latias since Bianca never even really talked to Ash all that much.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

She just went up to him, gave him the thing, kissed him, and ran away w/o talking. I definitely have to say that it's Latias.
    Last edited by STICKTOPIA; 14th April 2010 at 5:35 AM.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

yeah i have to agree with all of you. A lot of people say bianca because she was the one that drew the picture and latias couldn't draw. I think it was latias just delivering the painting for bianca, though. Ash and latias had much more chemistry than ash and bianca. Apparently ash is into beastiality haha. Brock's expression after it happened made me lol.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

The better question is "who cares ~7 or 6 years after the movie came out?"

Alternatively, I don't think even the writers know which one kissed him. They couldn't be bothered to think it out so they left the viewers wondering. There more than likely is no answer on who it was.

It was James in drag.

Spoiler:

Psyduck clearly

Latias.

Bianca was at the market or something, when Latias removed that picture from the easel and ran out.

As we wind on down the road~

Why would they bother showing Bianca's hat left hanging on the easel from which we saw the picture taken? If Bianca was out and about somewhere, her hat wouldn't have been left home with Latias.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced that they'd write a scene where a Pokemon has a romantic-ish kiss with Ash. I'm even surprised everyone else so far seems to assume that. But in all my tenure here, I have never seemed to align with what appears to be the majority PAD opinion, so oh well.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I think it was Latias...maybe (but then again there was the hat thing though...) but I still think it was Latias...

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Why would they bother showing Bianca's hat left hanging on the easel from which we saw the picture taken? If Bianca was out and about somewhere, her hat wouldn't have been left home with Latias.
    Maybe she didn't feel like wearing her hat that day? Contradictory as far as costumes in Pokemon go, but maybe she really didn't want to wear the hat that day :P

But I think they kept the hat to actually show that Bianca was out. I don't know if this makes sense to you but it's a sort of sign that the hat was all that remained of Bianca in the house. Eh, I'm really not making sense here, but....yeah, I feel it was meant to point towards Latias.

That, and it possibly created some "suspense" to allow for Misty's question at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Or maybe I'm just not convinced that they'd write a scene where a Pokemon has a romantic-ish kiss with Ash. I'm even surprised everyone else so far seems to assume that. But in all my tenure here, I have never seemed to align with what appears to be the majority PAD opinion, so oh well.
    Yes, it seems unlikely, doesn't it? But the way I see it, Bianca and Ash virtually had nothing going on between them - I wouldn't expect her to randomly kiss him like that. On the other hand, Latias, throughout the movie, had a fascination for Ash, be it romantic or not, so she makes more of a candidate for an Ash-kisser in my opinion. She was also a girl when she did kiss him, so she's not exactly a Pokemon =P

Also, anyone notice the way Latias runs, particularly at the end? That's a very large hint if not conclusive proof.

As we wind on down the road~

It's an open ending, you can choose who was.

I think she was Bianca.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

bianca. definitly

I think it was Latias, the way she said nothing and just ran off. And the fact that Latias had a fascination with Ash throughout the movie.
    I have claimed Arcanine

[Please read the rules. Your picture was way too big.]

Is someone still creating this poll? Let's just say Latias kissed because Bianca was too much of a talker to be Latias.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by darenn2 View Post
    bianca. definitly
    And why do u think it was Bianca?
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Only Latish can kiss. he is the super hero...
    History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

Definitley Latias. No doubt about it.

Latias.

or thats what i think