Thread: Mightydonk *Revival*

Default Mightydonk *Revival*

made this a while ago, dismantled it, decided mabye to give it another try, mabye for BR. It's actually really not a bad idea in the first place. But vs. Dialga G this deck fails :P

Pokemon (20):

4-4 Mightyena PL
    1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR
    4 Skuntank G
    2 Uxie
    1 Azelf LA

Trainers (19):

4 Pokedrawer+
    2 Pokedex
    2 Quick Ball
    2 Great Ball
    2 NM
    2 Reversal
    2 Warp
    2 SSU
    1 Luxury Ball

Supporters (8):

4 Bebe's
    2 Oak's New Theory
    2 Collector's

Tools (3):

3 Expert Belt

Stadiums (8):

4 BTS
    2 Moonlight
    2 Speed

Energy (4):

4 Special Dark

Strategy: Set up Mightyena with an Expert Belt, Buck's in play, less energy than the defending Pokemon, and possibly a few Plus Power, for about 100 damage when poisoned by Skuntank G.

Tech details: Honchkrow is to get out stadiums, Skuntank Poisons Mighty, Nidoqueen is to protect Mighty from Poison, and if you don't know what Uxie and Azelf are for, you probably shouldn't even be rating this in the first place :P JK.

Thanks for your advice in advanced.
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 15th April 2010 at 4:16 AM.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Yeah, i saw this deck before. Of course it would fail against Dialga G but i actually havent seen a lot of those decks

Why moonlight? and i've never seen the acronyms NM and BTS

either that or im really noob. Probably the latter =]
    Yes, I version track, manga read, and TCG at the same time. =]

Do YOU believe in the power of Kurt's pokeballs? I DO!!!!! I will prove this to the world by catching Mewtwo with a Love Ball.... copy this in your signature if you will try to do the same!

Moonlight is for if I start with Skuntank G or something. NM is to get back Nidoqueen in case it faints, as it's vital to this deck, and BTS is for T1 set up, which is possible with this deck. Updated the list.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

i was asking what they stood for....

btw please rate my deck cause nobody has and its all lonely...=(

Do YOU believe in the power of Kurt's pokeballs? I DO!!!!! I will prove this to the world by catching Mewtwo with a Love Ball.... copy this in your signature if you will try to do the same!

Oh, NM=Night Maintenace BTS=Broken Time-space, in case you didn't already get it.

Which deck is it

okay

both - damagespread and poisonburn protection