Thread: WarioWare Club

Default WarioWare Club

This is something that I wanted to do within my Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club), being that the thread talks about this subject too. However, I realized that giving this topic its own thread would work better.

Click Here To Go To The Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

"Hello! Wario here! With the recent release of this magnificent game in U.S.A. and Europe, I thought the time was right for this thread! Make games! Show then off! Share them with others! And enter my contests! Yes, different contests are issued for D.I.Y. Microgames, so I want you to enter as many as you can! This will help extend my chances for getting rich, and have more of you get involved in this Microgame Mania!"

I really consider this an extension of my first Mario club (Link is posted above.). Like with my first club, this thread can also be used to discuss Wario, Mario, Sonic, and anything else revolving around these characters. Wario may or may not approve of Mario or Sonic topics, but it's my thread. So there!

Anyway, here are the rules.

1. Follow all of Serebii's rules.
    2. Respect others as you wish to be respected. No insulting other members, and keep the language clean!!
    3. If you break a rule you will receive a strike. Three strikes, and you're out of the club for as long as I see fit. Three more strikes, and you're expelled from the club.
    4. Read all rules before doing anything.
    5. Do not go off topic.
    6. Banners and userbars are allowed. However, give credit where credit is due, and post the link underneath the banner/userbar and name of one who made it.
    7. Check on the first page regularly for updates on members and other things.
    8. If you choose to leave the club, then please give me a good reason why. Be aware that by leaving, your data within the club will be erased. To rejoin, you'll need to send me the necessary information again.

To join, just give me the necessary information from your copy of WarioWare D.I.Y.

User name = Name used in game
    Friend Code = ????-????-????

Example:
    Skull13 = Sam
    Friend Code = 4984-7351-4651

"More users mean more money! Excellent!"

Members
    (Owner) Skull13 = Sam
    Friend Code = 4984-7351-4651

If you don't have online access or a copy of WarioWare D.I.Y., then just let me know that you want to join and why you like WarioWare. Simple.

"No online access means no games, and no games means no money! So you'd better get your copy of my fantastic game (WarioWare D.I.Y.) as soon as you can, and that list below had better stay at (None yet.) permanently!"

EDIT: "Australia has just gotten their copies of this magnificent game, so that list below had better stay at (None yet.) permanently!"

Members (No Wi-Fi)
    (None yet.)

WARNING!
    If you choose to join yet never do anything around here, then I'll be sending you constant VMs and/or PMs until I receive an answer. If I receive no information within a few weeks, then you are permanently banned from the club.

"I have no use for fakers and those who do nothing but take credit! Laziness is one thing, but this I will NOT tolerate!"

"Now get out there, and make me rich! WHA HA HA!!"
    Last edited by Skull13; 21st May 2010 at 12:10 PM.
    Split Personality

Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

Default Thread Has Been Approved!

This thread has been approved!

For a minute, I was a bit concerned, because I haven't seen the Club Approval/Disapproval Thread updated since February, even though the title says that it was updated on March 4th. I thank Sweet May for the VM about the club approval and updating that thread.

Also, with the request of Sweet May, who changed the title on me anyway, this thread is now open to discussion for all WarioWare Games! I meant to have that happen in the first place anyway...but I forgot...

That's all for now!

"Finally! It took them long enough to approve this magnificent thread. And they made it even better with...whatever Skull said earlier! Anyway, now maybe I can get more workers to do my work for me!"

EDIT: I posted a link to my first Mario club on my first post. I also posted this club in my signature, replacing the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club. Hopefully I can get more people involved in both great threads. Don't tell Wario.

First post updated.

EDIT: I fixed the first post again. For those who are confused, the ID membership above is for those who have a copy of WarioWare D.I.Y. Here's an update on release dates for the following territories.

Japan: Available Everywhere!
    U.S.A.: Available Everywhere!
    Europe: Available Everywhere!
    Australia: Available Everywhere!

First post updated.

EDIT: The game is now available in Europe. I'd say more, but I'm not in a good mood right now...

EDIT: Well, I'm surprised that after several weeks, no one has signed up to join. If this thread becomes dead before long, I may find an alternate solution to keep things going. Just one week left for Australia...

EDIT: The game is now available in Australia! Just thought I'd update with that information. Even though it seems that this club is pretty much dead, I refuse to give up hope. I'm sure there's SOMEONE out there who would like to have fun with this game, or talk about other WarioWare games.
    Last edited by Skull13; 21st May 2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Split Personality

Bring Hope To Humanity!!!