Thread: kingdom hearts club

Default kingdom hearts club

welcome to the Kingdom hearts club, were all you KH fans can talk about this great game seriest

Info and backstory.

well the game follow the story of Sora, a normal everyday boy on a island with his friends when his home is attack by darkness and he is separated from everyone, he soon fine out he a keyblade chosen one and must fight the darkness and soon encounters Donald and goofy who are on search for their king and the Chosen keyblade master.

after the action of the first game the second game follow the events one year after the first and Sora is now searching for his friend and soon find that a new threat has appear and must now fight against the nobodies and the Organization XIII as well as the never ending threat of the heartless.

as well as main game there are some side games that fill in the gaps in the story between the main game

if your a fan of this game series then this is a place for you

Rules

all SPPF rules and club rules must be follow
    no bashing, trolling or flaming
    no double, triple etc posting the forum lags but we know when you double post
    No one liners
    if you post fan art or fics. give credit if it not you
    if you found info on new KH games and like to post it please show a link that from a reliable source, I know there a KH wiki but that isn't a reliable source.
    have fun

if you break a rule you get a warning. break it again and another warning and if you break a rule again it a ban for a week, if it happen again it a month then if it happen yet again then 2 month and then if it happen again you be prem ban from this club

Members
    darklord18 (owner)
    Dragonite19
    ashds
    pokemaster394
    Lbsweet96
    o0oSerenityo0o

Realm of darkness (ban members)
    none

Fan art
    none

topic
    What do you like about Kingdom hearts?

well that all and have fun here
    Last edited by darklord18; 2nd May 2010 at 6:22 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

May I please join this club? As you know I am a huge fan of KH games. And to answer your question:

What do you like about Kingdom Hearts games?

Well for me I would have to say the addicting hack and slash gameplay combined with the level-up system. It is very addicting, imo. Of course the disney cameos and themed worlds are always a plus.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

May I be allowed to join as well. I own both 1 and 2

The game play, the disney and FF camos, The theme song in Kingdom heart I (my secrent shame) and the grahics.

If I am in may I be allowed to make a topic?

your both in and btw you can make topic just not go spaming new topic.

and yeah the theme song are great. I like both the KH BBS one, KH2/days ones the best.

May I please join? I've got every game in the series so far except for the mobile ones and the upcoming Birth By Sleep for the psp. And while I don't have chain of memories for the gba, I do have the remake of it for the ps2. I've been a majorly huge fan of the series ever since hearing about the first one, and since then I've been trying my hardest to obtain and beat every game in the series. I love the story and the characters, and I must say, with pokemon being my most favorite game series to date, Kingdom Hearts was and still is, in my book, one of the most brilliant video game ideas I've ever heard of! I'm a huge fan of Sora, and love how they took certain parts of movies from my past and were able to transform them into a video game! I'm looking forward to finding out more and more about the mysteries surrounding the story of these games as they are revealed in the upcoming game Birth By Sleep. I'm also a big fan of the theme songs for all 4 games so far. Simple and Clean along with Sanctuary are both awesome!
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

your welcome to join.

and yeah though the boss are what I love in KH 2, like some of the reaction commands were cool

Can I join? I love the games. I want a PSP just so I can get Birth by Sleep.

The gameplay, the plot, the characters (the original ones, that is), the enemies, really everything!

off course you can join.

new topic.

What your favorite weapon?
    Oathkeeper, oblivion, Utlma weapon, Fenrir as they all look cool and have good abilities.

also dose anyone know were I can find those Assissin nobodies in twilight town? the one that Axel controls? or can you only find then in the castle that never was?
    Last edited by darklord18; 29th April 2010 at 2:39 AM.

The Ultima Weapon kicks major butt! HEARTLESS, BEWARE MY KEYBLADE OF DEATH! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and way to dawn rules too!
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

What your favorite weapon?
    Way of the dawn, Kingdom key D (it looks a pimps version of the kingdom key), Xigbars arrow guns (how can you not love those)

also dose anyone know were I can find those Assissin nobodies in twilight town? the one that Axel controls? or can you only find then in the castle that never was?
    try the mansion or the woods if they don't work just explore Sunset Terrace

What I love about the game.... Hmmmm..... I love the characters in the games except Donald. Don't get me wrong, Donald can be a help with healing and stuff but he just annoys the shizzle out of me. I also like the facet that they merged two very different styles together, like square-enix and Dinsey. I mean who would have thought of putting Sephiroth and that witch lady together?

Anyway... Sign me up to the group DL. You know you wanna ;D

Forever a Creamery Command and Airborn Aces member<3

your accept and yeah donald wasn't really that interesting, some of the time in KH2 he sound like he was talking down to Sora and Goofy and the other characters..

anyway accepted hope you enjoy your time here

There already is a KH club, which has a pun in the name. Head to that one. I'm outta here. Kingdom Hearts: The Club that never was

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†