I thought this would be fun to start again. I'd really like to have it active. I love posting as well as following other people's stories.
1. The Pokemon may be double-typed, e.g. Butterfree would be acceptable on both a flying team and a bug team.
2. All the Pokemon must be based around one type. Here's an example of a water type team:
3. Ubers may be used but keep in mind this is supposed to be a challenge. A team with both Mewtoo and Lugia wouldn't offer much of a challenge.
4. Your challenge ends upon beating the Elite Four in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Or Beating Red in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. But you are encouraged to try your team in the Battle Tower.
5. You may not have two of the same pokemon or two in the same evolution line (e.g buizel+floatzel)
6. If you pick a starter that is not of your type, then it may not be used after you have obtained one pokemon of your chosen type.
7. The pokemon may learn moves through TMs, but you are not allowed to use two of the same TM (e.g. teaching two pokemon solarbeam)
8. You may have pokemon of another type in your team, but only as HM slaves, NOT to be used in battle.
9. If your type is something that is not present at the beginning, you may trade something over, but once again this is supposed to be a challenge. Please do not teach the traded Pokemon additional moves or attach items prior to being traded.
10. Have fun!!!
I will start by saying I have Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver. I am going to attempt a bug challenge in Platinum due to the fact that I haven't used many of those before.
I am also open to suggestions for the other two games.