Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Nuzlocke Challenge

I started a Nuzlocke in my red a while ago. Never got very far in it but suffered some big losses. Still need to pick that back up.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

I will start again in HG. I 'm doing one in Sapphire and it 's working. The rules got weird, however, I liked that. I will start with Totodile and call him (or her) something about a legend of somewhere on the world.Exemple: A froslss could be Yuki-Onna, aNinetals could be Kyuubi.

EDIT: I started with a Cyndaquil and named him Dean(form the supernatural series)(my enemies will be called the legends)(my trainer name is Sam). I got to Mr. Pokémon 's house and I didn 't battle Azazel(my rival) yet. I want to evolve Dean to a Quilava first.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 22nd March 2011 at 6:47 PM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

I went back to Twinleaf Town and talked to my mom and got the Parcel for my rival. I went back through Route 201 and battled along the way. I arrived in Sandgem Town and headed north to Route 202 where I obtained the Poke Balls from Dawn. I then ran into a wild Shinx and I captured it for my team. I named it Flash and trained it on Route 202 along with Frank. I spent some time there and headed back to heal when both Pokemon leveled up. I battled the trainers on Route 202 and arrived in Jubilife City. I healed and then went to the Trainers' School and battled there. I then explored the town and collected those special coupons for the Poketch. I obtained the real thing and then trained on that route north of Jubilife City. I saved once my Pokemon were reasonably trained.

My current team:

- Frank level 11
    - Flash level 9

I think I’ll start a Diamond Nuzlocke…

I hate that thing that happens in all Pokémon games. A wasted chance! This chance was when the Starly’s came in Verity Lake. I chose the Piplup and later named it Pingu. I got the Running Shoes and headed to Sandgem Town. Also, I got a wasted chance in Route 201 where I came across a Lv3 (F) Bidoof. Blah, blah, I got the Journal from my mum and learned how to catch from Dawn. In Route 202 I was hoping to find a Shinx and I found a (M) Lv3 Shinx. I caught it and called it Counter.

Current Team –
    Pingu Lv6 (M) Careful
    Counter Lv3 (M) Timid

Gogo HeartGold Nuzlocke!

Picked Cyndaquil as my started, nicknamed Prometheus. Obviously can't catch anything on the first route, sad times, killed a bunch of wild stuff to train up. Also I've just realised (having just finished White) that having the mart not in the pokecentre and not being able to reuse TM's are both going to be really, really annoying.

Finally got to the point of catching my first pokemon, Atlas the Geodude. Shame Route 29 and 30 are wasted because you don't get pokeballs til after being on them. Caught an Unown and Rattata (sprout tower), as well as getting the Mareep egg from Violet City. Beat sprout tower. Also got lucky and caught a Hoppip on route 32.

Gym Time:

Geodude swept. Yeah that was easy. Reached level 11 (and therefore rock throw) with the last gym trainer, and Falkner was pretty easy. Roost was a bit of a pain though.

Spoiler:- The Team::
    Last edited by Concept; 25th March 2011 at 6:42 PM.
    PASBL League Official

JOIN THE ASB!

Quote Originally Posted by Pterry
    "...well, you've got to learn to walk before you try to run, sir!"

"No!" Moist's fist thumped the table. "Never say that, Tolliver! Never! Run before you can walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing, Mr Groat!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterry
    This is not a game. Here and now, you are alive.

Just started a Nuzlocke in Pearl, just fought my Rival(named Ezekiel), cuaght a Kricketot on that route.

Team:

Lv 9
    Lv 10
    Lv 5

Box:

x2

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Closing as we now have a new section for challenges (click here!). You may continue your current challenge here in the respective thread in that section without needing to go back and c+p posts however. Please check the rules of the section first as well.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324