Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuzlocke Challenge

i started this last night and i got to violet with a spinarak and totodial no deaths yet

I've managed to go and lose against Brock... Since I was underleveled though, I'm wondering if I should pretend that never happened. Would that be reasonable?

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Okaay, so my challenge has officially started to actually be sad and frustrating, ahaha!

From last time, I've beaten Roxanne and Brawly, and I got an Aron from the Granite Cave, and a Minun from Route 110.

I managed to Get as far as Granite Cave before a trolling Level 10 Makuhita Critical Hit Arm Thrusted my wonderful Zigzagoon (Lifto) to his death...

Next, My Aron (Peruda), got critical hit Water Gunned by a Wingull, to his death...

And LAST, my favorite of the team, my prized Whismur (Hoopla) *Sniffle*, got Critical Hit Water Gunned by May's Wailmer =((((
    Minun Dearest almost got Crit. Double Kicked to death by her Combusken, but managed to survive w/ 7hp and sparked for the win =D! Avenging the Whismur death of course!

And that's where I left off. I'm on Route 110, on my way to Mauville.

Dang it Wailmer >

Team:
    Draineesha - Level 19

Zak Patel - Level 19

Yaaay! - Level 20

Unfortunate Losses:
    Lifto - Level 4-13
    Hoopla - Level 7-19
    Peruda - Level 10-15

Until Next Time...
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

I haven't touched my platinum in a few days. Just went through the Oreburge Gate and caught a Zubat whom I named Garlic. NOw I'm just training for the gym.
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

Wow, sounds like bad times were had here Thankfully, I beat Pearl. However hevy casualties were sustained. Here goes:
    Elite 4 #1: Aaron
    - Nothing spectacular, Blucula wrecked house and took names. Shocklos did handle Drapion, though.

Elite 4 #2: Agatha
    -Blucula tried its hardest, and withstood Quagsire.
    -Every other match went along the line of Gyarados DD sweep

Elite 4 #3 Flint
    -Nothing spectacular either, TheMatador, CeasarChavez, and Sauron beat their respective guys.

Elite4 #4: Lucien
    -Beat apart by Sauron, except Bronzong who was 3hko by Fire Punch!

Champion: Cynthia
    -Whoo boy, Spiritomb went down hard by 2x DD Gyarados onslaught. Should have done a third DD, and thought about it, but didn't.
    -Roserade died via Avalanche.
    - Gastroon also bit it to TheMatador.
    -Now Garchomp. Garchomp outsped and OHKO a weakened Gyarados with Giga Impact. I send out Sauron.
    -Sauron Hypnosis which connects and Nasty Plots twice and hits with Shadow Ball, sending Garchomp to the Red. Garchomp wakes up and Earthquakes Sauron to near death. I switch to Blucula to avoid the Earthquake.
    -And Garchomp Dragon Rushes. That misses, and I fly until Garchomp dies. Cynthia takes the time to Full Restore. Blucula dies in the turmoil and Gyarados is in the Red. I send out Shocklos.
    -Shocklos Ice beams while sucking up a Giga impact. Garchomp faints. I dance.
    -Milotic comes out next, I switch to Lionidas. I thunderbolt Miltic to the Red, while sucking up two Surfs,and an Ice Beam. Cynthia uses her second Full Restore in the exchange. Lionidas dies now. In goes Shocklos.
    -All or nothing here, I need Shocklos to outspeed and HP Electric for the win. And I do. I dance again.
    -Lucario, I send in a battered CeasarChavez. Lucario throws an Aura Sphere and finally kills Ceasar. In goes Shocklos, who can't take much. I need it to hit with Mud Bomb and OHKO it or I'm done. Lucario uses Dragon Pulse. I live, but I can't take another blow. Shocklos Mud Bombs and.... Lucario is down by critical hit. I dance again. Another Champ with a Psuedo legendary, another 4 dead pokemon. I am a terrible trainer.

TheMatador level 65, Brave Nature, Hold: Mystic Water
    -Earthquake
    -Avalanche
    -Waterfall
    -Dragon Dance
    About: MVP of the run, TheMatador did what was needed to ensure victory in any match we had. Unfortunately, she was cut in her prime by the greatest test she had to face.

Blucula level 65, Rash Nature, Hold: Luck Incense
    -Fly
    -Wing Attack
    -Confuse Ray
    -Poison Fang
    About: One guy I was hoping to use in one of my runs, and I was glad I did. Although a tad frail, Blucula was faster than everything. Unfortunately, Cynthia's Garchomp did him in.

CeaserChavez level 64, Serious Nature, Hold: Fist Plate
    -Brick Break
    -Fire Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Rock Slide
    About: A source of never ending frustration for me CeasarChavez only proved his worth near the end, easily dispatching things with his elemental punches and Rock Smashes. I'm still on the fence with this guy, as he couldn't take on who he was supposed to.

Lionidas level 64, Rash Nature,
    -Return
    -Crunch
    -Hp Electric
    -Thunderbolt
    About: The HP electric never got replaced while I was crafting the final moveset, but it probably would have been Iron Tail. Still, one of my faves, and was a solid member of the team, mixed sweeping to victory.

Shocklos level 64, Bold Nature Hold: Earth Plate
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Mud Bomb
    -HP Electric
    About: MVP of the league assuredly for beating all of Cynthia's monsters, Shocklos was a very solid and very awesome addition to the team. I've trained Gatsrodon before, but this was my best experience with the species. I loved him.

Sauron level 64, Calm nature Hold: Shell Bell
    -Nasty Plot
    -Hypnosis
    -Dark Pulse
    -Shadow Ball
    About: A solid wall, Sauron tanked everything it could. It even lived through a few of Garchomp's assaults, complete with taking a serious chunk out of it. One of my two survivors.

And my graveyard, a moment of silence for them:

Fan of many things nerdy.

Emerald Challenge #2
    Right, so, I ended up losing to Brawly last time. SO I started over and chose Pyre the Torchic as my starter. Normally I don't like the Torchic line at all but I figured I'd give it a shot. Anyways I'm going to skim over the many catches and deaths i've already faced. I'll mention what happened in the RIP section of this post. Roxanne was easy to beat, since I had my precious Maria -sniff- F'ing Brendan.

I just beat Brawly this time, with no deaths from it. My small team spent quite a while training in Granite Cave, with good results. Now i've just arrived at Slateport, ready to not lose.

My Team
    Pyre lv.18 || nature: adamant
    Echo lv.17 || nature: calm

Backup
    Peach lv.4 || nature: hasty

RIP
    Wippet lv.4-11 || died from a trainer ||
    Maria lv.5-15 || Brendan's mudkip used bide ||
    Lucifer lv.6-7 || died from a trainer ||
    Jami lv.7-15 || died from BIDE at Brawly's gym||

Stupid bide.

Emerald Nuzlocke 2.0

Team
    Frost lvl 10
    Weldar lvl 8
    Muffin lvl 3

Reserves
    Nipper lvl 5
    Demento lvl 3

Dead Box: none

after that last emerald Nuzlocke Failure i started up a new one.First I Beat may with Frost and then proceeded to catch a wurple and zigzagoon, named Weldar and Muffin respectively. Muffin as with Zaggy last time will me used for pick-up. After an hour or so of training Weldar evolved into silcoon and frost learned water gun. I then helped wally and went and caught Nipper the poochyana. im now outside the woods trying to evolve Weldar before i enter
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 21st August 2010 at 6:32 PM.

w/e I'm just gonna start a emerald nuzlocke, not my HG part 2

I'll post later
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

This seemed pretty interesting, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Decided Ruby would be my best game to do this on. I'm training currently around Rustboro so I can be prepared for Roxanne, even though I'm sure I could sweep her right now. Most of the natures aren't very good. But having Taillow appear first on Rt 104 was a blessing. I'll probably replace Marma later. Hopefully I'll be able to last until the end.

Team:
    Hotness Lvl 16 Calm
    Ginger Lvl 16 Bold
    Dell Lvl 13 Brave
    Marma Lvl 10 Bashful
    Cow Pie Lvl 2 Relaxed

Deaths:
    Blackie Lvl 5 (Taken out by a critical hit)
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Well seeing as everyone's doing an Emerald run, I might as well join in the fun. Team so far:
    Yojimbo
    Squirms
    Dagonspawn
    WROOOOOAR

Box:
    Bitey
    Akihiko

The Force is with Us:
    -Game: Ruby
    -Name: Obi-Wan
    -6 Badges
    -32 Pokedex

My Padawans:
    Anakin lv. 44
    Darth Maul lv. 44
    Watto lv. 45
    Da Emperor lv. 41 (New and Beastly.)
    GooberFish lv. 40 (Helps cover more types and is mixed, I am liking him.)
    Ki-Adi Jr. lv. 30 (Hopefully doesn't die like Ki-Adi.)

Comments:
    I have been at football practice, 2-A-Days, all this week so that is why no updates. Anyways I beat Norman without being hurt at all! Anakin took all both Slakings with crits and the Vigoroth couldn't take a non-crit. On my way up to Fortree I soloed May with Darth Maul, he took out a Marshtomp 2 levels below him while being poisoned from Shroomish. Not too long after Mace Windu died to a wild Swellow, shortly after his back-up Ki-Adi dies to a Milotic 5 levels ahead. Then I trained hard before battling Winona to avoid anymore deaths. The back-up's back-up was MasterKota who took quite a while to train/evolve into Crobat but did eventually. Sadly after I beat Winona, caught a Duskull and Wailmer, evolved Duskull and Wailmer, and trained everyone else I lost MasterKota to the Ty & Gabby's Magneton and Exploud :'(.

Jedi Temple:
    Lando lv. 10
    Jabba lv. 12
    Luke lv. 13
    Adm. Akbar lv. 22
    Monmontha lv. 15
    Kip Astar lv. 16
    Chewbacca lv. 17
    Boba Fett lv. 29
    Leia lv. 33 (Just wasn't worth it anymore.)
    Amidala lv. 25 (How many of these thing can I get?! I have seen like 8 Zigzagoons and Linoones as the Route-First.)
    Count Dooku lv. 33 (Same as Leia.)
    Castform (Didn't get the option to nickname it and I am not wasting my time doing so.)

Dark side(a.k.a. Dead Box):
    Padme lv. 3-8 (Padme wasn't completely useless, she picked up two rare candies in five levels. I was training her against a Youngster's Tailow and she was winning until The Tailow got a critical hit and took out Padme. I am going to miss you Padme.)

Han Solo lv. 10-12 (I was really sad when Han died, I was training Adm. Akbar so I had to switch into Han when an Aron gets a crit with Headbutt. Bye Han, you are the Lenny of this Nuzlocke Challenge.)

Mace Windu lv. 4-33 (Well I have to admit what I did was stupid, taking on a Swellow 3 levels below?! Of course it would outspeed and kill one-hit, what was I thinking? I'm gonna miss you Mace.)

Ki-Adi lv. 26 (Ki-Adi was Mace Windu's replacement, but died before it could even gain a level to a Milotic 5 levels ahead in the rain from Water Pulse. Oh well, R.I.P. I guess.)

Manuel lv. 28 (DEATH FODDER!!!!)

MasterKota lv. 17-43 (I found my Doug of this Nuzlocke Challenge, MasterKota I am gonna miss you buddy. After all of those levels I trained you, it all ended by a stupid Magneton and Thunderbolt crit. MasterKota R.I.P. you were perhaps my favorite Pokemon that I have had in my Nuzlocke Challenges and I am still pretty upset over you death since it was about 15 minutes ago.)
    (Just a Zubat)
    A Zubat that I came around to love :'(.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Hey all, I have decided to join in the fun and start my own Nuzlocke Challenge!
    My Rules are:
    Faint = Dead
    1HP Poison = Dead
    Only Catch first poke on every route.
    Must Nickname.
    Only use items found/given.
    All dungeon floors = same route.
    Put in a Dead box when dead rather than Releasing.

I am using Platinum Version.

Okay, Run 1 I lose against Rival on Route 201 :/
    Run 2, I lose against Rival on Route 201 :/
    Run 3, I lose against Rival on Route 201... again :/

Okay, here is Run 4 so far, the first Run I have actually passed my Rival.

Picked Chimchar at Route 201, named it GoBananas!
    Went to Rowans lab and got the Pokedex.
    Dawn shown me round town.
    Went back to tell Mum I was leaving for a journey.
    Recieved PokeBalls off Dawn.
    Found a Wild Shinx on Route 202, caught it, named it Zappy.(Lol, I had no idea what to call it, so I settled for Zappy.)
    At Verity Lakefront I found a Starly, I got a crit but it just survived. I caught it, and named it Zephyr.

I have got 3 decent Natures so I have got quite lucky so far.
    I am currently grinding them up to about Level 10 before heading to Jubilife.

MY TEAM:
    Go Bananas!: Chimchar Level 9. Rash Natured.
    Zappy: Shinx Level 7. Rash Natured.
    Zephyr: Starly Level 7. Naughty Natured.

BOX:
    Empty, for now.

DEATHS:
    None, yet.
    Last edited by DamienGoldfish; 22nd August 2010 at 1:26 AM.
    No of Shinies: 5
    I Have Claimed Eevee, my favourite Pokemon since R/B/Y.
    I am the proud owner of...

The Crown Beast Trio!
    Lots and lots of credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ For the amazing badges.
    [img]http://i49.*******.com/2m2hst5.jpg[/img]
    Lots of credit to {(•)___(•)} for the Epic Shiny Uspreon sprite.
    Proud Member of...

Okay, I did decide to restart Red, because I would have felt extremely guilty for cheating. And if I lose this run, then I won't post again until I win a challange. But anyway...

I picked Bulbasaur as my strater, which is probably the worst choice for the starting battle. My wild pokemon choice wasn't too good either, I got Nidoran Male, Pidgey and Weedle. Oh well.

Spoiler:- Team:

Score: 17

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

so I decided to do another chalange on emerald, considering people saying HG/SS is easy,
    I do this with the same rules except the poison clause because that won't really matter on Emerald, poison kills you out of battle the little unlucky just dies.

anyway I started this on emerald

I choose torchic called him slayer
    I caught a poochyena it poochy
    I caught a zigzagoon gave it the fitting name of I PICK UP

anyway:

TEAM:
    SLAYER the Torchic lvl 9'
    I PICK UP the Zigzagoon lvl 3 (might aswell get some free items before I get better pokemons)

BOX:
    POOCHY the Poochyena

DEATHS:
    ~nobody have died so far~
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Right, carrying on from my last post.

I went to Jubilife, Dawn was like, catch more Pokemon and I was like Shup' I iz Nuzlocking.
    Got Town map.
    Went to Route 204, got another Starly, named it Squidala!
    Went into Ravaged Path, got a Zubat, named it BatCountry.
    Grinded Team up abit for Rival Battle No.2.
    Defeated Rival easily.

Thats all I can be bothered with for now as I am tired.

Team:
    GoBananas!: Chimchar Level 11 Rash
    Zephyr: Starly Level 10 Naughty
    Zappy: Shinx Level 10 Rash

Box:
    Squidala!: Starly Level 6 Calm
    BatCountry: Zubat Level 6 Serious

Deaths: None yet.

The Crown Beast Trio!
    Proud Member of...

May the Force be with Us:
    -Game: Ruby
    -Name: Obi-Wan
    -7 Badges
    -34 Pokedex

My Padawans(a.k.a. My Team):
    Anakin lv. 46
    Darth Maul lv. 46
    Watto lv. 49
    Da Emperor lv. 45
    GooberFish lv. 46
    Ki-Adi Jr. lv. 45

Comments:
    Well not much has happened in between updates. I just trained Ki-Adi Jr. a whole lot along with GooberFish and Da Emperor. I handled Tate & Liza pretty well, thanks to Water Spout from GooberFish. Now I'm off to go stop Team Magma and train for the next Gym Battle. Sorry for such a small update.

Jedi Temple(a.k.a. Storage):
    Lando lv. 10
    Jabba lv. 12
    Luke lv. 13
    Adm. Akbar lv. 22
    Monmontha lv. 15
    Kip Astar lv. 16
    Chewbacca lv. 17
    Boba Fett lv. 29
    Leia lv. 33
    Amidala lv. 25
    Count Dooku lv. 33
    Castform lv. 25
    Apprentice lv. 26 (Possibly a MasterKota replacement, but friendship evolution=pain in the a*s)
    Lil Goober lv. 35 (I was randomly fishing in Slateport)

Dark side(a.k.a. Dead Box):
    Padme lv. 3-8 (Padme wasn't completely useless, she picked up two rare candies in five levels. I was training her against a Youngster's Tailow and she was winning until The Tailow got a critical hit and took out Padme. I am going to miss you Padme.)

Han Solo lv. 10-12 (I was really sad when Han died, I was training Adm. Akbar so I had to switch into Han when an Aron gets a crit with Headbutt. Bye Han, you are the Lenny of this Nuzlocke Challenge.)

Mace Windu lv. 4-33 (Well I have to admit what I did was stupid, taking on a Swellow 3 levels below?! Of course it would outspeed and kill one-hit, what was I thinking? I'm gonna miss you Mace.)

Ki-Adi lv. 26 (Ki-Adi was Mace Windu's replacement, but died before it could even gain a level to a Milotic 5 levels ahead in the rain from Water Pulse. Oh well, R.I.P. I guess.)

Manuel lv. 28 (DEATH FODDER!!!!)

MasterKota lv. 17-43 (I found my Doug of this Nuzlocke Challenge, MasterKota I am gonna miss you buddy. After all of those levels I trained you, it all ended by a stupid Magneton and Thunderbolt crit. MasterKota R.I.P. you were perhaps my favorite Pokemon that I have had in my Nuzlocke Challenges and I am still pretty upset over you death, R.I.P. buddy.)

Riki Tiki Tavi

Emerald Challenge #3
    Yes, that's right. Third times a charm. I lost to Wattson since I only had my golbat and a gloom. While both were level 28, their moves did little to hurt his steel types, and Manetric finished us off.

So this is my last try, and so far it's gone well. Very well actually, since I haven't lost anyone yet and i've reach Slateport now. I chose mudkip again for my starter, yadda yadda. At first I thought my team would suck since my first two encounters ended up being wurmples, but in Petalburg Woods I got a taillow. Then I caught a poochyena who I don't feel like using. I got another whismur, and following the trend I named it Jammin (first was Jam, then Jami, now Jammin). Beat Roxanne without any trouble, then Brendan. Still don't have any pokemon that can use Cut so I had to skip the trainers that are blocked by a tree.

Got to Dewford, used my single repel I found(my item rule permits buying poke balls and nothing else), found a sableye who was great against Brawly's gym (haha none of their attacks hurt him). Now i'm at the shack in Slateport, to win some soda pops.

I realize i've grown more attached to this team than the others. I'd hate to lose them.

My Team
    Brine lv.19 || nature: bashful
    Keel lv.19 || nature: modest
    Jammin lv.19 || nature: bold
    Cortez lv.18 || nature: bold

Backup
    Mango lv.4 || nature: rash
    Spanmoss lv.6 || nature:6

RIP
    none

I also noticed that the box wallpapers for Emerald look nice; I wish they could have been used for DPP or HGSS. They're bright and cute; especially the beach one. It's almost like they took a step back for 4th gen in this regard, except for the ones you get by password.

Emerald Nuzlocke 2.0

Team
    Frost lvl 12
    Mimi lvl 8
    Muffin lvl 3

Reserves
    Nipper lvl 5
    Demento lvl 3
    Han-Soil lvl 5
    Weldar lvl 11

Dead Box: none

Started yesterday my using my newly evolved Weldat to wipe out the first bug trainer and the Aqua grunt it petalburg Woods, Frost took care of the Nincada user.While inside the Woods i ran into and caught Han-Soil, the shroomish. I then collected the pile of dropped items outside and got my team upto lvl 12 on the way into rustboro. After healing, we went upto route 116 for our next teammate. Here we found a Tailow, named Mimi. I then gave Weldar a rest in my reserves box, and headed off to train Mimi. However, in training Mimi almost died in her first battle to a wild Tailow. Once Mimi hits lvl 12 i shall take Frost to take out Roxanne's Rocks.

im Lucky i found Mimi before all the Nincada showed up. Maybe i should have named her Lucky insted?
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 23rd August 2010 at 1:50 PM.

My Nuzlocke Challenge. Update 3.

After the Rival Battle, I went onto Route 203 and found a Wild Bidoof, I just killed it as I only 1 Pokeball and thought I could find something more useful later on.
    Trained Team a bit, GoBananas! Evlolved into Monferno.
    Going through Oreburgh Gate, I found a Level 7 Psyduck, which I caught. I named it DerpDuck and carried on.
    I decided I was gonna train DerpDuck, as I need a Water type for later, and I like Golduck.
    Raised DerpDuck to Level 9 so it leared Water Gun.
    Went into Oreburgh Mine to see Roark.
    Trained DerpDuck to Level 11 in the mine.
    Found a Wild Geodude, caught it and named it IWannaRock.
    Went to do Gym No.1
    Beat Roarks underlings.

Battle With Roark:
    DerpDuck VS Geodude.
    DerpDuck uses Water Gun. Geodude Faints.
    DerpDuck VS Onix.
    Onix uses Stealth Rock.
    DerpDuck uses Water Gun. Onix Faints.
    DerpDuck Levels up.
    DerpDuck VS Cranidos.
    Cranidos uses Headbutt, it did over half.
    DerpDuck uses Water Gun, it also does over half.
    GoBananas! Switched in.
    Roark heals Cranidos.
    GoBananas! uses Mach Punch, does over half.
    Cranidos uses Headbutt, does over half.
    GoBananas! uses Mach Punch for the kill.

I got my first Badge with no Deaths so far.

Team:
    GoBananas!: Monferno Level 14 Rash
    Zephyr: Starly Level 13 Naughty
    Zappy: Shinx Level 13 Rash
    DerpDuck: Psyduck Level 13 Docile
    IWannaRock: Geodude Level 6 Serious

Box:
    Squidala!: Starly Level 6 Calm
    BatCountry: Zubat Level 6 Serious

Deaths: None yet.

The Crown Beast Trio!
    Proud Member of...

I have been reading through this thread for a while now, and I have now finally decided to start my own challenge:

LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge

My Rules:

• Usual Rules - 1st pokemon in the route, etc
    • Can only buy pokeballs - must only use healing items found on the ground (may change this rule later for the Elite Four, or if it becomes impossible
    • Exceptions can be made for the catching rule for shinys

I started the game and called myself Nulocke
    Named my Rival Kene (one of the default names that I thought was cool)
    I chose my starter - Squirtle - and called him Lateral
    Defeated Kene's Bulbasaur with ease (one Tail Whip and then 4HKO Tackle, he just spammed Tackle). Lateral gained 1 level!
    Set off for Route 1, hoping not to meet any pokemon, but encountered a wild Rattata, level 4, which would have been nice to have at such a high level Defeated the Rattata and made it to Viridian without anymore encounters. Received Oak's Parcel and gave it to him, avoiding any encounters. I then received the Pokedex, and 5 pokeballs.
    Got the Town Map from Kene's sister and set off for Viridian once again
    Found a Male Mankey, level 4, on route 22, and caught it. Named it Settl'd for the irony and the fact I'm watching the Guild on youtube right now

Trained Lateral and Settl'd to level 8, and headed out for Viridian Forest.
    EDIT: In viridian forest, I encountered a level 4 weedle, which I caught. It was a let down, and probably the worst pokemon I could have found, other than Kakuna or Metapod. I trained it one level, but abandoned it, and have it in my team in case I need some death fodder.
    I made my way through the Forest with only one poisoning which very nearly ended in the death of Lateral
    I then caught a level 4 Pidgey in Route 2, called it Scwar and trained it with ease to level 13. The other two were also trained to Level 13. I then took on Brock and beat him like this:
    Lateral vs Geodude
    Water Gun, Geodude faints.
    Settl'd vs Onix
    Low Kick to yellow, Karate Chop finishes it off.
    First Successful Gym Badge.

Team
    Lateral the Squirtle lv 13
    Settl'd the Mankey lv 13
    Scwar the Pidgey lv 13
    Buzzl the Weedle lv 5

Deaths
    None

Questions: What are the rules surrounding pokemon received in in-game trades?
    If I fish for a pokemon, does it count as the pokemon I have caught in that route, or can I capture a hooked and field pokemon in each route? Thanks
    Last edited by bippacooleth; 23rd August 2010 at 4:57 PM.
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Starting this on my Pearl today. Usual rules.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Emerald Challenge #3
    EDIT: WOW I just edited this by mistake rather than making a new post. Err I can't remember what was here, other than I beat Wattson. There.

My Team
    Brine lv.26 || nature: bashful
    Keel lv.25 || nature: modest
    Cortez lv.25 || nature: bold
    Jammin lv.25 || nature: bold

Backup
    Mango lv.4
    Spanmoss lv.6 ((Techniquely he's on the team, just for rock smash, but he'll go if I get enough members))
    Hayate lv.13
    Moorea lv.13

RIP
    none
    Last edited by Riversong; 28th August 2010 at 4:53 PM.

Well, first gym was finished. Yojimbo soloed the entire gym by herself, with no healing. It's a good first start, even though I have no Zigzagoons. I'm heading to Dewford now, hopefully I'll take on Brawly with something more intimidating than a Dustox.

Yojimbo level 16
    Squirms level 12
    Dagonspawn level 13
    WROOOOOAR level 13
    Beaker level 13

Box:
    Bitey
    Akihiko
    Meekins

Small update from me, and also, thanks to who ever gave this a 5 star rating, it makes a difference.

Well for my Scramblocke Challenge, i am currently training for the second run through of the Johto Pokemon League. Currently training my Magnezone and Dugtrio against Brock and have a lv.68 Magnezone and a lv.60 Dugtrio.
    All my Pokemon will be lv.70 except for Magnezone at lv.75 to help counter some of Lance's high lv dragons. Also need to get some more BP to get the move tutor to teach Ampharos fire punch.

That's all from me

LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge

My Rules:
    Usual Rules - 1st pokemon in the route, etc
    Can only buy pokeballs - must only use healing items found on the ground (may change this rule later for the Elite Four, or if it becomes impossible
    Exceptions can be made for the catching rule for shinys

After beating Brock, I headed out towards Mount Moon. I trained the team a little on the way, met another Pidgey in Route 5, and Zubat in Mount Moon, so I didn't catch either. Mount Moon was easy enough, with no complications, apart from a late poisoning from the Fossil Guy, meaning I had to escape rope out, and redo the whole cave.
    In the patch of grass before Cerulean, I caught a Rattata, Level 8, named Drum, and grinded it to level 17. I then beat Gary, again with ease, and took out all of the trainers until Bill's House. I found a caterpie and another pidgey in the two routes, so no new pokemon again.
    Bill's house sorted and the S.S Ticket became mine, I headed back to Cerulean and beat the Rocket. I then encountered another!!! Pidgey in the grass above the Day Care house, and another Pidgey in the grass above Vermillion! Luckily, I caught a Drowzee, level 13, in the next route, and named it Dreamhazy
    Whilst training Dreamhazy, however, disaster struck. I didn't realize the levels went up this early on in VS seeker rematches, and both Drum and Settl'd fell to a Raticate. Distraught by the loss (and waste of time spent grinding Drum) I caught a level 18 Diglett in Diglett's tunnel, named it Nundeh and trained it to level 20. I am now taking on all of the missed trainers before fighting Misty.

Team
    Lateral the Squirtle lv 22
    Scwar the Pidgey lv 21
    Dreamhazy the Drowzee lv 20
    Nundeh the Diglett lv 20
    Buzzl the Weedle lv 6

Deaths
    Settl'd the Mankey
    Drum the Rattata
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935