Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuzlocke Challenge

Beat Roxanne, did the Team Magma crap, talked with Mr. Stone, and set out for Dewford. Upon arriving, I first went to the cave, (which I can't remember the name for at the moment), and started praying I wouldn't run into any Pokemon on the first floor. Luckily made to the second floor and found an Aron which I named Android. Did the Steven thing, went to the gym and destroyed everyone with Ginger. Headed to Slateport and delivered the goods. Caught an Electrike on Rt 210 but deposited it in the PC. Right now I'm training my team for the rival battle, which normally causes me problems.

Team:
    Hotness Lvl 20
    Ginger Lvl 20
    Dell Lvl 19
    Android Lvl 17
    Marma Lvl 10
    Cow Pie Lvl 2

PC:
    Sonic Lvl 6
    Eerie Lvl 7
    Thunder Lvl 12

Dead:
    Blackie Lvl 5
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Nuzlocke still going well... I've only lost two pokemon... Both which happended to be ones that were going to be my trump cards... Oh well...

Team:

(BIG SOLAR)
    Level 36
    Razor Leaf
    Leech Seed
    Body Slam
    PoisonPowder

(MR.BUNNY)
    Level 36
    Mega Punch
    Horn Attack
    Surf
    Thrash

(EMPLOYEE)
    Level 38
    Thunderbolt
    Thundershock
    Sand-Attack
    Quick Attack

(FREEDBACK)
    Level 37
    Drill Peck
    Fury Attack
    Fly
    Mirror Move

(FOREIGN)
    Level 20
    Surf
    Sing
    Water Gun
    Mist

(XMAS PARTY)
    Level 20
    Mega Drain
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Lick

Reserves:

(FLUNKY)
    Level 16

(BOSS)
    Level 17

(MAILBOY)
    Level 8

(ACCOUNTING)
    Level 7

(CLEANING)
    Level 8

(POSTMAN)
    Level 9

(JANITOR)
    Level 12

(SUPERVISOR)
    Level 19

(REPLACE)
    Level 25

(NIGHTSHIFT)
    Level 30

(SALESMAN)
    Level 30

Dead:

(CEO)
    Level 10-43

(ADVERTISE)
    Level 18-25

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Emerald Challenge #3
    Did lot's of training. I was disappointed to find shuppet in three different areas >.< Skipping Fortree, I went to Lilycove to get the pokeblock case so I could try out the safari zone. In it I got Gelato the oddish. I then took out Corona from the pc since I decided a fire type would be good. So I trained them both for a while.

Corona then got knocked out unexpectedly, gahh. I continued training until Gelato evolved, and went to take on the Fortree gym so I could fly around. Everything went fine, until Winona beat me. Yes, yes. My whole team died to her Altaria. But you know, I've spent too much time now to restart, so I made up a crappy excuse by pretending that revives can save a pokemon. I had five (not store bought, mind you), so I put four away in the PC to never use again, one per team member. Well, if I die again then I'll have to get rid of all but one team member, though I don't know how I could choose. I love my team.

So aside from that fiasco, I beat Winona with no trouble the second time, mainly due to better planning. It also helped that I wasn't constantly switching Gelato in and out to gain exp. Hell no, I wasn't risking another loss. Anyways I taught fly to Keel, and found a leaf stone by the Weather Institute to evolve Gelato. Now we're training by Mauville for a bit.

My Team
    Brine lv.39 || found: Littleroot
    Keel lv.39 || found: Petalburg Woods
    Cortez lv.38 || found: Granite Cave
    Gelato lv.36 || found: Safari Zone

Backup
    Mango lv.4 || found: Route 102
    Spanmoss lv.7 || found: Route 116
    Moorea lv.13 || found: Route 117
    Felsic lv.16 || found: Fiery Path
    Lanai lv.16 || found: Route 112
    Breezy lv.30 || found: Route 105
    Pina lv.27 || found: Route 119
    Bianco lv.27 || found: Mt.Pyre
    Shup lv.26 || found: Route 123
    ........Wynaut egg
    ........Castform (can't use it since I already got a poke from that route).

RIP
    Milano lv.19 || found: Route 111
    Jammin lv.30 || found: Rusturf Tunnel
    Panama lv.21 || found: Rustboro City
    Hayate lv.19 || found: Route 110
    Ricco lv.25 || found: Route 120
    Corona lv.29 || found: Jagged Pass

Bad news gang >.<
    Tentacool's rampage against Maxie was successful!

However, I lost nuzleaf when fighting a wild Machop, which wasn't a welcome loss.

Then, I challenged Flannery (With a new Machop and my Tentacool), and I ended up losing to Torkoal =(

Those were my last two Pokemon, so I officially lose this challenge. I could've easily gotten through the challenge with ease if I hadn't rushed through the middle part of it =(
    I mean, I had gotten a Solrock, a Roselia, a Minun, but I just wasn't careful enough!

I think that I'm going to start a challenge again! I've gotta win one of these things!
    I'll be starting a Leaf Green Challenge tonight, and I'll be sure to update soon!
    I'll probably choose Charmander for a bit of a challenge =D
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

A new day, a new update.

After returning to Jubilife, I noticed Rowan and Lucas were being attacked by Team Galactic, so I stepped in and wiped the floor with them, using Harmony. We then continued up the route (where I had previously caught Simba), into the Cave, and accidentally KOing a Psyduck along the way. Got out, battled the trainers, healed up, and headed to the Windworks.

Once their, after being cried to by a young girl, I caught a Buizel, whom I named Scooter. I was hoping for a Shellos, but eh, what can ya expect. Ran back to town, threw Scooter in the PC, and went back to the Windworks. Battled the Grunt, then learned of a key needed to get inside. I went to the flower field to discover two more Galactics. Here, I had a VERY close call.

While battling the first one, Lola was poisoned. It defeated both the first and second Galactics, but I was scared, because her health was very low, and I didn't think I had an antidote. But I did, so she was saved. Barely. I went back to the Windworks, battled the grunts in there, and took on Mars.
    Things got bad.

Mars VS Kaede
    -Zubat VS Simba - 1HKO Zubat with Spark
    -Purugly VS Lola - ...3HKO on Lola with Scratch. Purugly down to around under 10 HP
    -Purugly VS Harmony - 1HKO with Flame Wheel.

I returned to the city, put Lola into the Dead box, said my deep, heartfelt farewell, and took out Scooter, who is now currently being trained up to match the rest of the team.

The team right now:
    - Metroplex - Lv 16
    - Simba - Lv 16
    - Harmony - Lv 17
    - Scooter - Lv 9

PC:
    None

Dead:
    - Muku - Lv 2
    - Lola - Lv 16

haha, might as well just start one of these for the hell of it

NUZLOCKE RUBY CHALLENGE, PART I

Rules:

-Compulsory rules
    -On each route/cave/town/tower/dungeon you may only catch one Pokemon and this Pokemon may MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST POKEMON you see!
    -If you don't have any Pokeballs to catch the first Pokemon you see, tough shit you aren't allowed to catch it.
    -no buying any items
    -You must have your battle change option set to set, not shift. This means you can't change out your Pokemon before your opponent does.

ENTRY I: Getting started

Started, chose the boy and named him Jacoby. (I was listening to Papa Roach at the time. Scars, to be precise. Check it out, it is a really good song. Really, it is.) After doing the intro stuff, I chose Torchic as my starter and named him Kane (after the drummer of Living in 2D. Seriously, check LI2D out. They're pretty good as well. Obviously not as good as Papa Roach, but...yeah, still good. Also expect a lot of these random brackets where I say random sh!t. I will be doing it a lot.) before heading off to battle May on Route 103. After training Kane to lv. 8, we faced May and Kane completely destroyed her Mudkip (and got 69 Exp. points in the process...69...hehe) and reached lv. 9.

After Kane triumphantly murdered May's Mudkip (and got away with it, somehow...Getting Away With Murder. Seriously, great song by Papa Roach. Wow, I'm mentioning a lot of Papa Roach today.), we headed back to Littleroot Town and Prof. Bitrch's lab and received a Pok&#233;dex and 5 Pok&#233;balls. After leaving the lab, we headed to Route 102, where we found a lone Wurmple in the tall grass. Naturally, we caught it, thanks to Kane's amazing skill, and named it Tequila (after the drink. Mmm...tequila. Love it. It's tasty.), before heading back to Oldale Town to heal. We are currently grinding Tequila.

PARTY:

Kane lv. 9
    Serious
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    -Focus Energy

Tequila lv. 3
    Calm
    -Tackle
    -String Shot

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Okay, after I finish my Red Nuzlocke, I'm planning on doing an XD nuzlocke. However, I need a rule to replace the "only catch the first pokemon you see in an area" rule. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Okay, after I finish my Red Nuzlocke, I'm planning on doing an XD nuzlocke. However, I need a rule to replace the "only catch the first pokemon you see in an area" rule. Any ideas?
    How about 'only catch one Pokemon per room/field/floor' instead? So for example you can catch a Pokemon from one of the Hexagon Bros outside Cipher Lab, then inside you can catch more Pokemon, but only one per floor.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Second Stop is up [11/18/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    How about 'only catch one Pokemon per room/field/floor' instead? So for example you can catch a Pokemon from one of the Hexagon Bros outside Cipher Lab, then inside you can catch more Pokemon, but only one per floor.
    Would this be limited to the first pokemon I see, or could I catch any of the pokemon on that floor as long as I only catch one? Problem is, unlike wild pokemon, I'll always know which pokemon I'll get...

Although the only other idea I have is that if the first pokeball I throw doesn't catch the pokemon, then I can't use it.

Beat my rival. Beat Wally. Beat Wattson. Both Ginger and Dell evolved. Got sick of Android cause it wasn't helping me, so I put in the PC. Marma got killed while I was trying to catch Numel. Ran ahead trying to skip trainers to see what I would catch on further routes. Caught a Spinda, Swablu, and Solrock. Decided to train Spinda and Solrock, so I backtracked in order to get them to catch up to the rest of my main Pokemon. I'm gonna train them all to level 30 before I start fighting Team Magma.

Team:
    Hotness lvl 28
    Ginger lvl 28
    Dell lvl 28
    Loopy lvl 29
    Sunshine lvl 29
    Cow Pie lvl 2

PC:
    Sonic lvl 6
    Eerie lvl 7
    Thunder lvl 12
    Bud lvl 13
    Camela lvl 16
    Fumey lvl 16
    Meatball lvl 15
    Android lvl 25

Dead:
    Blackie lvl 3
    Marma lvl 10

i decided to start a nuzlocke challenge on Emerald, my rules is the easy-mode ones ;p

so far i've beaten Roxanne, and on my way to Dewford town
    my team

alive

Rooster the
    bass the

PC
    lupine the
    bugegr the

dead
    bubbles the
    mystic the
    sailormate
    Last edited by crezz; 4th September 2010 at 8:26 PM.
    If you are an Atheist like me, and think God is greatest work of Fiction since
    'Fiction, a Fictional Tale' put this in your sig.

i've claimed kokoromori the giant flying ball of fur!

Hi, I decided to try a Nuzlocke challenge on Ruby. I was only going by the original rules. So I can power level, use the pokemon center, buy whatever I want, and keep duplicates should they appear. I started out by choosing a Mudkip I named Morty. Next was a Wurmple named Skippy, and after that a Wingull named Trigger, and a Zigzagoon named Xavier. I decided that if I was going to win the Elite four without revives (I usually bring about 40 of them), I would need to have my team at level 60 instead of the usual level 50 that I try for. This meant an extra five levels for every gym plus some extra at the end. Roxanne didn't present many problems. Once I got to Dewford, I picked up a Magikarp I nicknamed Typhoon and a Makuhita named Biceps. I was unsure of the rules and eventually decided that the whole cave counted not just the floor so the extra aron & crew I caught were never used.

So, there I am power leveling in the dark of granite cave, trying to get everyone, but especially Typhoon to level 20 so he can evolve into an actually useful Gyrados. An Aron appears, switch to Morty the mudkip who is already weakened. Instead of water gun I accidentally hit Bide. As you might guess, Morty died. I felt awful. A good Swampert can solo the elite four. So my starter is the first casualty. He was level 15 too, one level before evolving. Why did I let him learn Bide?

Eventually, I gave Typhoon whatever Rare Candy I had (thanks Xavier) and he evolved and I went and smashed the fighting gym and headed on.

Along the way I got Conan the Zangoose (lucky), Homer the Numel, Draco the Trapinch (also lucky), and Dudley the Spheal as well as a bunch of others. I did stop catching Tentacools after I got three or so and tried to remember to fish on new routes instead. I wasn't sure how the Fossil counted so I just didn't revive it.

The next set of deaths were just stupidity on my part. I was power leveling by visiting Gabby & Tye over and over. I had Typhoon and Homer on my team. Typhoon has hidden power fighting. Homer has Earthquake. I think Homer is faster and I know Typhoon is. Turns out Homer isn't faster. Hidden power fighting hurt, but not enough to stop Magneton from using Thunderbolt. Come on Typhoon, you're at full health, just stay around with one HP. Nope, he died. If I had used Dive he would have lived. He was with me up to level 47. That hurt a lot. You would think I would learn from that wouldn't you. Nope, next was Trigger and Homer, and the same thing happens. Trigger was my flier, he was with me until level 46. That also hurt. I could have used Fly there too. I had Salty another backup wingull. I used him as a flier. He switched in while Homer was using Earthquake (didn't want to hurt the others), and Salty died. I now have no flyer. Eventually I make it to the undersea area and catch Sonar the Zubat. It turns out he can't learn fly until Crobat, that took a while.

The next casualty, I am in the Sootopolis cave. I decide to just KO Groudon. Biceps is up front, he is doing well. He's almost got Groudon down for the count. Groudon has weakened him with Fire Blast a couple of times, he can still take at least one more. Should I switch him out, no, he can do it. Groudon uses Earthquake instead of Bulk Up/Fire Blast. Biceps dies. Fighting moves are super effective against both Dark and Ice, Biceps was going to solo at least two of the Elite four and lay some hurt on the Champion. Now he is gone. He was level 51.

Eventually I get everyone on my team to level 57+ and use the 18 Rare Candies Xavier picked up along to the way to get everyone to level 60+. Dudley the Walerine and Conan the Zangoose got a little extra. I expected Homer, and Draco to be of minimal use, and Sonar and Xavier to be largely useless. I was expecting Conan and Dudley to do most of the work. Conan got several TM's: Return, Shadow Ball, and Brick Break. Dudley got Ice Beam. Everything was going quite well until the Champion. We have Homer against Metagross. Homer uses Earthquake, Metagross uses Earthquake. Metagross is faster, Homer barely survives and returns the favor. Metagross barely survives. I switch out to Sonar thinking I can just bite him to death. Sonar heals Homer, the Champion heals Metagross. Sonar annoys Metagross for a while. Sonar dies. Homer revenge kills Metagross and Conan finishes off the rest.

I win, but I let six die to get me that far. It is a hollow victory indeed. If I do this again, I'll have to do it on a different game, probably Fire Red.

Ahhhhrgh. Stupid rival took down two of my pokemon that took ages to level. They weren't the most tragic loses, but it was bad all the same. I can't be bothered to train two new pokemon for the elite four, so maybe I'll catch some stuff in Victory Road.

Team:

(BIG SOLAR)
    Level 45
    Razor Leaf
    Leech Seed
    Body Slam
    Toxic

(MR.BUNNY)
    Level 46
    Blizzard
    Earthquake
    Surf
    Strength

(EMPLOYEE)
    Level 45
    Thunderbolt
    Thundershock
    Thunderwave
    Double Kick

(LACKEY)
    Level 53
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Clamp
    Tri-Attack

Reserve:

Some stuff.

Dead:

(XMAS PARTY)
    Level 45
    Mega Drain
    Psychic
    Night Shade
    Hypnosis

(FEEDBACK)
    Level 19-45
    Drill Peck
    Fury Attack
    Fly
    Mirror Move

(CEO)
    Level 10-41
    Psychic
    Psybeam
    Recover
    Seismic Toss

(ADVERTISE)
    Level 18-25
    Dig
    Scratch
    Sand Attack
    Last edited by surfer treecko; 5th September 2010 at 8:41 AM.

i thought i'd make an update on my team! so atm i'm in fallarbor town, but alot has happened on the way, i caught a electrike, and named him Ionic, i trained rooster and ionic to lv. 24, i then encountered May and beat her with relative ease, unfortunately Bass dided to a low kick from a machop (i was looking forward to a Exploud). I eventually reached Mauville and caught a oddish and named it Emochild, Ionic evolved to Manectric. i trained them all to lv. 27 and encountered wattson, unfortunately Rooster died in the fight . but i got my badge and went on to fallarbor town on the way i caught a Numel and 2 slugmas, i decided to name the 2 slugmas escargo, and steady the numel was called Hotspot, i trained hotspot but on the way it fell to a selfdestructing koffing (i sadfaced) i'm now on the way to face team Magma with a team of Ionic the manectric lv. 29 and emochild the gloom lv. 29

i thought i'd make an update on my team! so atm i'm in fallarbor town, but alot has happened on the way, i caught a electrike, and named him Ionic, i trained rooster and ionic to lv. 24, i then encountered May and beat her with relative ease, unfortunately Bass dided to a low kick from a machop (i was looking forward to a Exploud). I eventually reached Mauville and caught a oddish and named it Emochild, Ionic evolved to Manectric. i trained them all to lv. 27 and encountered wattson, unfortunately Rooster died in the fight . but i got my badge and went on to fallarbor town on the way i caught a Numel and 2 slugmas, i decided to name the 2 slugmas escargo, and steady the numel was called Hotspot, i trained hotspot but on the way it fell to a selfdestructing koffing (i sadfaced) i'm now on the way to face team Magma with a team of Ionic the manectric lv. 29 and emochild the gloom lv. 29

NUZLOCKE RUBY CHALLENGE, PART II

While we continued grinding Tequila, she learned Poison Sting, and later evolved into a Cascoon. We continued through Route 102, beating trainers along the way, until we reached Petalburg City. After going to the Gym and helping Wally catch a Ralts (damn I wish I could've caught one ;_; ), we went back to Route 102 to train a little bit. During this training session, Kane reached lv. 10 and learned Ember. Tequila also managed to reach lv. 9. After this session, we decided to head to Route 104.

As soon as we headed onto Route 104, we were ambushed by a Zigzagoon, which was caught effortlessly thanks to Kane. I decided to name him Shikari. (because of Enter Shikari, obvious. Seriously, Enter Shikari are an AWESOME band.) We went back to Petalburg to heal and then decided to train Shikari on Route 104, which is where we are at the moment.

PARTY:

Kane lv. 10
    Serious
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    -Focus Energy
    -Ember

Tequila lv. 9
    Calm
    -Tackle
    -String Shot
    -Poison Sting
    -Harden

Shikari lv. 5
    Hardy
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Tail Whip

BACKUP:
    N/A

DEAD:
    N/A
    Last edited by MKFC; 5th September 2010 at 3:27 PM.

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Emerald Nuzlocke 2.0

Team
    Frost lvl 26
    Cruella lvl 23
    AridSpark lvl 23
    Pepper lvl 23
    Mellow lvl 16

Reserves
    Nipper lvl 5
    Demento lvl 3
    Han-Soil lvl 5
    Weldar lvl 11
    Radio lvl 7
    Muffin lvl 3
    BudBud lvl 14
    Cornmel lvl 18
    Sqiggle lvl 15

Dead Box: none
    Mimi lvl 19

haven't done much on my Nuzlocke as ive been busy with Fire Red, maybe leaf green will be my next Nuzlocke.

Route 113 does not like me much, not only did i almost lose Arid to a Trainer, but as expected my pokemon for the route is spinda X_x. The Spinda's new name is squiggle. managed to get everyone upto lvl 23 with frost going to 26. I healed in Fallabor town and then went and caught a Swablu in route 114, named Mellow, lvl 16. next time i'll lvl up mellow, and head off into Meteor Falls.

Also, i have to head back and get the Soot Sack. Missed it while in a rush to go heal my team.
    Last edited by pikasaur; 5th September 2010 at 5:52 PM.

I haven't finished my Red Nuzlocke yet, but I'm waiting for a long car journey for me to do all the leveling on. Which means it's time to start my XD nuzlocke!

I'm still wondering what I should use for the second rule though...

Some minor updates.

Got Scooter up to 16 and headed towards Eterna Forest, catching a Shellos named Foghat along the way. Battled the trainers, got into the forest, and caught myself a nice Gastly who I named Lil Sparta. Battled through the forest, caught a Cascoon, got Cut, healed, then went to catch my next Pokemon.

I ended up catching an awesome Zubat (who I named Trollbat) on Rt 211, though I was hoping for a Meditite. I went into Mt. Coronet, hoping to catch a Meditite, and ended up catching a Nosepass, who I named Mustachia. I put Lil Sparta in the PC, leveled up Mustachia, and now I'm training up the team to 25 to battle the gym. Hopefully I don't get my arse kicked.

Eh, at least I finally have some backup Pokemon in the PC. x-x

The team right now:
    - Metroplex - Lv 18
    - Simba - Lv 18
    - Harmony - Lv 18
    - Scooter - Lv 18
    - Mustachia - lV 15
    - Trollbat - Lv 15

PC:
    - Lil Sparta - Lv 17
    - Dmoth - Lv 12
    - Foghat - Lv 10

Dead:
    - Muku - Lv 2
    - Lola - Lv 16

I'm going to start a Nuzlocke Challenge in Pokemon Platinum right now. I am not a fan of the releasing aspect or the no items rules, so I made my own set of rules. They are as follows.

1- If a Pokemon Faints it is incapacitated and put in a box marked "RIP".
    2- When you enter an area you must capture the first pokemon you encounter. If you fail to capture it, you must wait until you return to capture something from that area. Shinies are excused from this rule if you run into one after you meet your limit.
    3- All pokemon must be nicknamed on the spot.
    4- Master Ball is to be used for the Box Legend only.
    5- You can not run. You must fight everything.
    6- If your team is whiped out and you black out, you can pick two pokemon from your current team to "survive" and the others are deposited. (this is to prevent you from having to restart or use all underleveld things)
    7- You may capture the same pokemon as many times as you like (if you run into it first), however you cannont use the same pokemon on your team at the same time. AKA Species Clause inforced.
    8- If a Pokemon faints while holding an item, you lose the item as well.
    9- You can use potions as much as you like, however Revives are forbidden. Also Rare Candies and vitamins must be saved till after the challenge.
    10- Pokemon you receive as gifts (Eggs, through trades) have a higher use priority than pokemon you capture. Basically if you get the Togepi from someone and you have an empty slot, you have to use it over a pokemon waiting in your box.

And that is that. I will let you guys know how it goes for me. If you wanna use these rules, then go ahead.
    -
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

I'm doing this on Ruby cause I had nothing to do, I just got the third badge my party:
    My starter torchic died

Sorry;
    The third one is supposed to be level 14 Zigzagoon

Spent forever training up Loopy and Sunshine. Once they were about even with the rest of my team, I took on Team Magma. Once I destroyed them with ease, I headed to Lavaridge and easily took on Flannery with Sunshine. Caught a Baltoy and got the Claw fossil revived. I took on the trainers in my dads gym, but I decided I wasn't strong enough to fight him yet, so Hotness and Sunshine got a massive training spree (Since I can't really use them on the Water routes where I'll train next. Hotness evolved. Absolutly massacred Norman with Loopy, Dell, and Hotness. Well, Loopy didn't do anything but almost die. Just got surf, and I think I'm gonna go get the Good Rod so I can catch either a Carvanha or a Wailmer hopefully. I also might replace Loopy, since she isn't doing much of anything for me.

Team:
    Hotness lvl 36
    Ginger lvl 32
    Dell lvl 33
    Loopy lvl 32
    Sunshine lvl 36
    Cow Pie lvl 2

PC:
    A lot.

Dead:
    Blackie lvl 3
    Marma lvl 10

Started my XD run, the rule I decided to use was that I'm not allowed to buy pokeballs, in addition to no HP or status healing items and the two Nuzlocke Rules.

Begining was unremarkable, Chobin was a pushover, and I caught the first three Shadow Pokemon with no real difficulty. I evolved my Eevee into an Esepon (rolled a die to decide this) Agate was a bit tougher, although still not enough to pose a big threat. However, Eagun managed to kill my poochyena just before it could be purified (curse you, Thunderbolt!). I then purified Teddiursa, but I didn't bother with Ledyba as it kind of sucks.

Team:

(Eeveekins)
    Level 12
    Bite
    Tackle
    Sand-Attack
    Growl

(Trogdonald)
    Level 11
    Return
    Lick
    Metal Claw
    (Can't Remember)

+
    Level 10
    Shadow Blitz
    (Can't Remember)
    Aerial Ace
    (Can't Remember)

Dead:

+
    Level 10
    Shadow Blitz
    Shadow Hold
    Poison Fang
    Howl
    Last edited by surfer treecko; 6th September 2010 at 7:51 PM.

i've been looking for a good reason to start playing firered again, and this challenge is gonna be fun

so far my first four pokemons are

Raph -
    Monoxide -
    Meat -
    Sharnice -

alredy had close call with Raph and poison, thank goodness for the potion i found, Monoxide is going to keep sand attack forever, which will be a first for me. Meat is going to be sacraficed...
    and i can't believe the first poke i find in the forrest is a GD Kakuna!! and its level 5 too, so im going to have to grind it to 10 to atleast get an attack out of it
    i've only been playing for two hours and im loving it again

p.s. i've never ran from so many weedle's in my life

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XEDITEDITEDITXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXx

i should have stopped playing before i got really tired, but i lost Sharnice - , to Brock at level 8, but i learned a valuable lesson: durring this challenge, do not try to use trainer battles to level up your pokemon.

But i did catch Shocker - and i bought 1BAMFER - and will deffently properly grind 1BAMFER -
    im a little hesitent about going into MT. Moon with my current levels, so im going to grind till they are all atleast 15, this should be fun
    Last edited by dLOSINGSTREAKb; 7th September 2010 at 3:37 PM.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast