Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuzlocke Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by WynautQueen View Post
    Hitoshura: Trumpy the Drowzee... fantastic. Can he do magic things?
    No, he does stupid things. He also can play a light show to the tune of In Cars. He also has an unhealthy obsession with Potato and the Theater.

As for advice in Fire Red, take whatever starter you want, but take that eevee in Celadon. Vaporeon or Jolteon are AMAZING Pokemon for the rest of the game. And money shouldn't be an issue, get as many TMs you need from the Game Corner/ Department Store.
    Last edited by hitoshura0; 6th August 2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Oh, so we can use gift Pokemon as well, then? I must have missed that, or simply not inferred it from the rules. That's good to know.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Oh, so we can use gift Pokemon as well, then? I must have missed that, or simply not inferred it from the rules. That's good to know.
    Yeah there's no rule against it, I used a Vaporeon.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Yep, first thing you see in an area. If the first thing you "see" in Celadon is that Eevee, it is fair game. Teach it Ice Beam/Thunderbolt, and your good.

After finally getting over the lost opportunity of catching that shiny Abra, I continued on with my challenge. I trained the members of my team to level 17, and took on Brawley. With Gakupo, it was absolutely no challenge. I headed to Slateport, beating all of the beach trainers, who very likely have a grudge against Miku since she almost died in all the battles she was in there. I beat the Team Aqua members for the third time, and continued on. In the grass above Slateport (note to self: remember the route names), I caught Big Al the Electrike, and trained him to level 18 to be the same level as the rest of my team.

Team:
    Len level 19
    Kaito level 18
    Gakupo level 18
    Leon level 18
    Miku level 18
    Big Al level 18

Storage:
    HM Slave level 4

Dead:
    Rin (was actually killed at level 7, not 8, by a Zigzagoon's critical hit)

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I think she will be your Pokemon that uses Strength?
    how did you know!? O_O

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 20
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 18*
    -Shine the Flaafy lvl 18*
    -Sunny the Spearow lvl 16*
    -Nidonido the Nidoran (m) lvl 12*

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra

death pokemons:
    ~good job traveler non of your pokemons have died so far~ : greetings grimmy the reaper.

* = still training them for even considering to try the 3rd gym, this will be my hardest battle so far and I'm hopping everyone will survive this.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 6th August 2010 at 11:40 AM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

As long as you get it on your first visit to Celadon and don't buy anything from the game corner beforehand, it's legit.

Not much of an update storywise, but quite a bit happened. After training Gari to level 20, I went back and got all the items behind rocks and boulders. I managed to find a great ball thankfully, but I also lost Chacha to poison. Damn Koffing. I eventually made my way back to Norman, and thought I'd give the gym a try, unsure about my ability. My main offensive force was Myco, who entered the gym at level 26 with Mach Punch as it's only fighting move. All the trainers were ridiculously easy, because coupling Mach Punch's priority with the fact that they always use a stat booster the first turn meant I could 2HKO them every time without taking damage. When I challenged Norman, Myco was level 28, and the battle went a little like this. Slaking1: Myco opened with Mach punch and then leech seeded Slaking before switching out. Torkoal tanked a hit, and Myco came back in and finished him off. Vigoroth: Kipz defeated Nuzlocke's brother easily with 2 mud shots. Slaking2: He only used Focus Punch, which made him too easy.
    Honestly, I was expecting something harder than that, but I gladly accepted my tm (not like it can use it anyway) and then got surf, before returning to Mauville. Did the New Mauville stuff (only for the Ultra Ball in it). Kipz evolved, and I managed to kill the Manectric I found in Route 118. Currently making my way to Fortree, and I don't foresee any advantages for me against Winona. I've almost hit 200,000 pokedollars, I'm curious to see how high it will get since I have no method of spending it outside of the daycare.

Team:
    Kipz lvl 37
    Myco lvl 29
    Draco lvl 23
    Koko lvl 23
    Gari lvl 20
    Box:
    Clarence lvl 21
    Saguaro lvl 21
    Wyno lvl 5

Deceased:
    Tiger lvl 7-8 Whismur Uproar CH
    Audi lvl 7-12 Machop Karate Chop
    Ashe lvl 5-15 May's Grovyle Quick Attack
    Hiro lvl 6-17 Confusion (the status, not the move)
    Ashe Jr. lvl 14-15 5-hit Fury Attack
    Chacha lvl 18-19 Koffing's Poison Gas
    In progress: Platinum Nuzlocke

Hmm..... even though this is my thread, I'm not even posting in it much.... anyways, heres my long update then for my Scramblocke:

STILL grinding.... against AceTrainerGaven outside victory road in my Soul Silver Scramblocke Challenge.

Here we go:

McBone-Steelix-lv.50-Sturdy-Gentle
    Had to solo Bugsy at lv.13 to evolve
    Heatbutt-Iron Tail-DragonBreath-Rock Throw
    Hp:135
    Attk:94
    Def:172 (All these stats are from when he was lv.43)
    Sp.Attk:72
    Sp.Def:82
    Spd:60
    McBone was evolved straight after soloing Bugsy. Was my second Pokemon and has pwned everything since, apart from the Fire Breather after GoldenRod City.... frigin Magmar...

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good moveset i could get McBone before versing the E4? Doesn't really have any powerful moves.... except for when it finally learns Earthquake.

Fraktion-Magneton-lv.45-Sturdy-Naive
    Must know spark. Evolve before Chuck, evolve after Misty.
    Mirror Shot-Spark-Supersonic-Discharge
    Hp:98
    Attk:68
    Def:88 (All these stats are from when he was lv.41)
    Sp.Attk:112
    Sp.Def:63
    Spd:72
    Haven't really used it much.... was late to get it and just gave it exp.share.

Also wondering, thunderbolt or discharge? Is thunderbolt based on attk or sp.attk?

Bottle-Octillery-Lv.45-Sniper-Relaxed
    No surf in battle. All attacks it tries to learn after evolving that it can, and must learn, are physical. Must evolve at lv.25
    Focus Energy-Bullet Seed-Aurora Beam-Waterfall
    Hp:125
    Attk:112
    Def:89 (All these stats are from when he was lv.41)
    Sp.Attk:103
    Sp.Def:70
    Spd:43
    Has been pretty handy sometimes, mainly just to take out pesky fire and rock types. Was mainly exp.shared.... won't mind that much if it dies against the E4, as it's moveset will be very limited afterwards.

RagingMole-Dugtrio-Lv.44-Sand Veil-Impish
    Must be caught in the Safari Zone, know earthquake and have the Arena Trap ability. I had previously caught a diglett, and the person that gave it to me said i could just use that one.
    Slash-Earth Power-Sucker Punch- Earthquake
    Hp:86
    Attk:97
    Def:60 (All these stats are from when he was lv.42)
    Sp.Attk:48
    Sp.Def:72
    Spd:114
    Has also been exp.shared, although this has probably been used the most out of those three exp.share slaves.

Electra-Ampharos-Lv.50-Static-Careful
    Must learn fire punch and thunder punch
    Signal Beam-Focus Blast-Thunder Punch-Thunder Wave
    Hp:162
    Attk:106
    Def:98
    Sp.Attk:118
    Sp.Def:121
    Spd:87
    Was my first Pokemon, and has been all out pwnage. Practically soloed about 3 gyms and still hasn't died. Hoping it will live till Ash.

Fun fact, original name was Discharge, but then.... McBone and Discharge...... quite gross names when you think about it.

Wrath-Gengar-Lv.50-Levitate-Modest
    Must know Focus Punch. Evolve right before versing Claire.
    Hypnosis-Dream Eater-Dark Pulse-Focus Punch
    Hp:127
    Attk:73
    Def:80
    Sp.Attk:162
    Sp.Def:84
    Spd:160
    Haven't had her for long, but has been rape village (sorry bout the language).... pwned everything it sees.

Moveset wise, should i get rid of Dream Eater for Shadow Ball?

If someone dies, my next Pokemon are:
    Skarmory
    Venomoth
    Clefable

Edit:

Ok people, this edit is gonna make this post even longer...

First of all, just editing to say that since all my pokemon are nearly lv.50, i will be versing the Pokemon League soon! In my next post, you can probably expect it to be extremely long with a turn by turn posting of my battle with the E4 and Lance. So.... look out for the post that is a whole friggin page long.... mabey.... unless i sweep all the opponents...

Second thing is i saw this a while ago on Smogon at the Scramble Challenge, and pretty much, we're going to be doing some 'awards'. So feel free to nominate yourself or someone else in this thread for one of these awards which don't actually have a prize....

Most Interesting Challenge
    Most Irritating Challenge
    Luckiest Challenger
    Most Interesting Updates

So feel free to nominate people for these awards.....
    Last edited by Zorg; 6th August 2010 at 11:42 PM.

Question: If I use Heart Gold for my Nuzlocke challenge, am I allowed to make any use of the Pokewalker? There's nothing about it in the original rules as far as I've seen, so I dunno... if it's up in the air, I'll probably use it for added variety.

Question: If I use Heart Gold for my Nuzlocke challenge, am I allowed to make any use of the Pokewalker? There's nothing about it in the original rules as far as I've seen, so I dunno... if it's up in the air, I'll probably use it for added variety.
    I'd say you can't to get guys, but it'd be fine as a Day Care. And Update Time!

I beat Giovanni, Varnani MVP for the past three Gym Battles, and looks like she and I'mHelping are gonna be MVPs in the league. Right now I'm grinding to 59, then I have a Rare Candy for every member so they'll be 60 on the league. I've also wasted all my captures, but I think I'll be fine. And I kind of broke one of my rules, but I masterballed Moltres because it was there, but I won't need it. Besides, Charizard's better.

Team:
    Scacth level 54
    Filigree level 52
    Groundbeef level 52
    I'mHelping level 58
    Tony Jaa level 53
    Varnani level 59

Box:
    Fiona, Ratburster, First, StuPickles
    Sheva
    Fangelica
    Charlie
    Ragebeak
    Senka
    Usagiczar, Rambunny
    Batsly, Batclaw
    SmokeOnH20
    Question?, Imagine Me, My Eyes!!!
    Mothly
    Whacker
    Potato, French Fry
    Blermit
    Ahnold
    Lil Squidy
    Exploder Z
    RUA, Erasure
    Ch'Ding
    Twin Peaks
    Poltergeis
    Trumpy
    G.E.Hentai
    Q-Bert, Squirt Gun
    Fishflakes
    Karla
    Tree-Fitty
    Om Nom Nom
    The Fridge
    ARISECHICKN

Dead:
    Scabbers Died to Ratburster
    Capt. Jack Died to Youngster's Raticate
    Mark Jane Died to Cue Ball's Mankey

Well I would say its just another route.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Quote Originally Posted by tom-tom View Post
    Well I would say its just another route.
    That's kind of how I saw it. And since routes get unlocked almost exponentially slower, the amount of Pokemon I'm able to get from it is entirely correlated to how much effort I put into using it. But if anyone can make a good case for me not using it...? I'm all ears. ^_^ I have to finish my Diamond monotype first anyway.

That's kind of how I saw it. And since routes get unlocked almost exponentially slower, the amount of Pokemon I'm able to get from it is entirely correlated to how much effort I put into using it. But if anyone can make a good case for me not using it...? I'm all ears. ^_^ I have to finish my Diamond monotype first anyway.
    I'd say if you are using it, you can only get the first one out of it, due to the fact no matter what route you pick, the status screen says it is from Pokewalker. I'd choose my battles on that wisely.

I may try this with my sapphire game. If that goes well I may try it on my platinum game (after I transfer all my pokemon to heart gold of course)

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 22
    -flame wheel
    -quick attack
    -smoke screen
    -ember
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 21*
    -confusion
    -gust
    -stun spore
    -supersonic
    -Shine the Flaafy lvl 21*
    -tackle
    -cotton spore
    -thundershock
    -thunder wave
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 20*
    -leer
    -fury attack
    -pursuit
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 20
    -poison sting
    -peck
    -fury attack
    -double kick

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    -skipper the pidgey lvl 12

death pokemons:
    ~good job traveler non of your pokemons have died so far~ : greetings grimmy the reaper.

* = still training them for even considering to try the 3rd gym, I decided I wanna train them 2 more lvls each so that sunny will evo then and I have a lower casualty rate you can see I have a lot of moves that can make miltankan easy battle however that rollout can be a serious treath

EDIT:

sunny evolved into a fearow
    I defeated whitney it was hard no poke died but they where all on the brink of death had to switch them out and that miltank kept spamming milkdrink :/ but the paralyz/smokescreen combo did her in.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 7th August 2010 at 12:45 PM.

All right. I started on my Nuzlocke challenge in my import Heart Gold version and chose a Cyndaquil for my starter, naming it Cynderful. Once able to capture Pokemon, I admit I did catch a Hoothoot from route 29 and a Spinarak from route 30, but I immediately boxed them. I'll only use them as backup when other Pokemon faint. The same will go for any Pokewalker Pokemon; they can only be used when one of my main game Pokemon faints.

But my main team before I do a bit of leveling prior to Sprout Tower:

Cynderful - Cyndaquil, level 8
    Rockstar - Geodude, level 4
    Amuse - Rattata, level 6
    Hanyews - Caterpie, level 5
    Kisamba - Bellsprout, level 6

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 27
    -flame wheel
    -quick attack
    -smoke screen
    -ember
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 24
    -psybeam
    -gust
    -stun spore
    -supersonic
    -Shine the Flaafy lvl 24
    -tackle
    -cotton spore
    -thundershock
    -thunder wave
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 23
    -mirrow move
    -fury attack
    -pursuit
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 23
    -poison sting
    -peck
    -horn attack
    -double kick

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    -me has gas the koffing lvl 14
    -websurver the spinerak lvl 15
    death pokemons:

training them a bit more because I have a feeling someon will die in that gym :S

i posted in this ages ago but RIP megahorny the nidoking :O thats what i get for facing my rival with healing off. i since finished my firered nuzlocke with 4 remaining! poliwrath, blastoise, zapdos and vileplume!

now i have a soulsilver nuzlocke going:

Baird the Drowzee
    Ali the Beedrill
    Jez the Raticate
    Suberu the Bayleef
    Carmine the Pidgeotto
    Explosm the Geodude

In the ranges 14 - 23, currently grindan before Whitney! Wish me luck!

Just completed my Fire Red Nuzlocke. Unfortunately in the grind to the Elite 4, Groundbeef passed du to a Machoke Cross Chop. So in its place, I took Zynx the Jynx from Cerulean. And man was she helpful. But anyways, you don't want to hear my lows, how about the highs:

Elite 4 #1 Lorelei
    -I'mHelping took out most of Lorelei's part Water types in 1 hit except Lapras who confused it. A quick switch in to Tony Jaa finished it after two Brick Breaks.
    -And that Jynx? Scacth used Overheat! It's Super effective.

Elite 4 #2 Bruno
    -Varnani swept away the Onixes with Surf.
    -All the Fighters got OHKO by Aerial Ace. Even Mahamp, who I figured would take two shots was criticaled into submission.

Elite 4 #3 Agatha
    -Varnani led off against Agatha's Gengar. With her Brave nature, Gengar outped and Double Teamed. Cue the Double team spam and Bites. Then she Toxiced Varnani. A swap out to Filigree and an Aerial Ace ended that fiasco.
    -The rest of her team fell easily, although the rest of the ghosts fell to Zynx's Psychic.

Elite 4 #4 Lance
    -Lead off Gyarados, meet Lead off I'mHelping. 4x weak Thunderbolt a-go-go baby!
    -Next up, Dragonair #1. Zynx's STAB Ice Beam took that out.
    -Aerodactyl follow up. Varnani used Surf. Skirimish ended.
    -Followed up by Dragonair 2 and Dragonite. Same Result as Dragonair #1.

Champion Pingas
    -Lead off Pidgeot. Oh boy, I'mHelping is living up to his name!
    -Next Arcanine. Varnani beat it, but took an ExtremeSpeed to the chin to do so.
    -Exeggutor. Scacth uses Overheat. That was easy.
    -Blastoise. Oh boy. I'm helping tried 3 Thunderbolts without OHKOing, only for Pingas to switch in a Rhydon. Switched in Varnani who took the Earthquake and ended up on the Red. Thankfully, Rhydon is slower than dirt, so Varnani outsped and took it down.
    -Alakazam. Since plan A was almost dead, plan B involved trying to live past a Psychic and rending it asunder with my love(Return). Plan B worked, but if it missed, I shudder to think what would happen.
    -Blastoise again. This time I'mHelping OHKO's it with Thunderbolt. And Pingas is down!

My Elite 4 team (Because I'm not putting the box up. Just swap out Blermit for Zynx.)
    Scacth level 60, Rash, hold:Charcoal
    Moves
    -Flamethrower
    -Overheat
    -Strength
    -Dragon Claw
    About: Scacth my starter. Thankfully, she made it all the way. Named after an Irish warrior witch, she wasn't particularly vital to many of the battles, but did hold her weight. I was impressed by her.
    Filigree Level 60, Adamant, Hold: Amulet Coin
    Moves:
    -Aerial Ace
    -Return
    -Steel Wing
    -Fly
    About: Filigree, your family annoyed me, but you surely didn't. Again, you weren't involved in too many large fights, but your presence helped. A timely shot against Alakazam was probably your crownin moment, but you were solid through out.
    I'mHelping, level 61, Relaxed
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power Grass
    -Thunderwave
    -Tri Attack
    About: My main catcher and MVP of the Elite 4, I'mHelping was brought to us to revenge Mark Jane who passed well before his time. And it is this thought that made I'mHelping work as hard as he did and brought him to the powerhouse he was. Very happy to bring him in.
    Tony Jaa, level 60, Naughty
    Moves:
    -Brick Break
    -Earthquake
    -Mega Kick
    -Bulk Up
    About: Probably my least useful guy, Tony Jaa was fun to bring up to speed with the team, but he dragged hard near the end. In his short time with the team, his major battle experience came from Lorelei's Lapras, and even then it was cleaning up I'mHelping's leftovers. A sad disappointment, but he tried. And didn't die, unlike Groundbeef.
    Zynx, level 61, Mild
    Move:
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic
    -Lovely Kiss
    -Calm Mind
    About: A late add to be sure, but she more than held up her end of the bargain. The team was worried about her replacing their friend and veteran Groundbeef, but she proved her worth, sporting devastating blows from Psychic and Ice Beam. Too late to MVP, but she was awesome. Should have been hunting for Blermit earlier...
    Varnani, level 60, Brave, Hold: Blackglasses
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Bite
    -Acid Armor
    About: Serious MVP of this Nuzlocke, Varnani held her own against almost all of the late bosses. Surf ripped through almost everybody it needed to. A close call at the end almost cost her of her life, but the trooper she was, she pulled through. Another awesome Vaporeon, but are there bad ones in-game?

Now a moment for the fallen

NEXT TIME: Ruby Nuzlocke. Same rules, don't miss it.
    Last edited by hitoshura0; 8th August 2010 at 11:59 PM.

All right, one more update before bed. I've got my first badge in hand without any casualties. Rockstar, Amuse and Cynderful each had a close call so far on my journies, but so far they've stood strong, and I've just hatched a Togepi named Jamapi. Here's the team:

Rattata "Amuse" Level 10
    Cyndaquil "Cynderful" Level 12
    Bellsprout "Kisamba" Level 10
    Butterfree "Hanyews" Level 11
    Geodude "Rockstar" Level 11
    Togepi "Jamapi" Level 1

In PC:
    Hoothoot
    Doduo (Pokewalker)
    Onix (Pokewalker)
    Psyduck (Pokewalker)
    Venonat (Pokewalker)

On Pokewalker:
    Spinarak

As a reminder, I've decided that I may capture one Pokemon per Pokewalker route, but I cannot switch them out at will; they may only be called upon to take the place of a fallen comrade.

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 29
    -flame wheel
    -quick attack
    -smoke screen
    -ember
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 26
    -psybeam
    -gust
    -stun spore
    -supersonic
    -Shine the Flaafy lvl 28
    -charge
    -cotton spore
    -thundershock
    -thunder wave
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 27
    -mirrow move
    -fury attack
    -pursuit
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 26
    -poison sting
    -peck
    -horn attack
    -double kick

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    -me has gas the koffing lvl 14
    -websurver the spinerak lvl 15
    snubbie the snubbull lvl 16*
    clamps the krabby lvl 20*

death pokemons:

I have defeated the 4th gym it was a breeze here are the highlights:

- I send out fearow
    *morty sends out gastly
    -fearow used aerial ace, critical hit
    *gastly is KO

*Morty sends out haunter
    -fearow uses aerial ace
    *haunter uses hypnosis, miss!
    -fearow uses mirror move, hypnosis haunter is fast asleep
    *morty uses hyper potion
    -fearow finished haunter with 2 aerial ace

*morty sends out gengar
    -fearow uses aerial ace
    *gengar uses mean look
    -fearow uses aerial ace
    *gengar uses hypnosis, fearow is fast asleep
    -I use awakening
    *genger uses sucker punch, miss!
    -fearow uses aerial ace
    *gengar KO, last haunter is send in
    -fearow uses aerial ace, critical hit, good game morty you just got owned by 1 pokemon :P

of to olivine now :P

EDIT:
    * = new pokes

changed plans going to lake rage first for red gyarados + some extra levels for my pokemons
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 9th August 2010 at 5:02 PM.

First update on Ruby. I've learned that Wurmple is now the new Pidgey. Of the 4 routes that they show up on, I got 3. Thankfully, the one I wanted to train was a Dustox. Roxanne was a joke due to the double team of I liek you and Ol' Drippy. Dustox's walling ability on Brawly was even better, crushing him. I just beat the Magmas in the Museum, on to Wattson.

Team:
    I Liek You level 19
    Jump to Victory level 18
    Ol' Drippy level 18
    PND Baby level 7 (pickup slave, 2 Nuggets so far)
    Brick level 7
    Big Bertha level 13 (Should I use her? I'm not sure, advice would be nice.)

Box:
    Chancewing, Dagonspawn
    Puppy!!!!
    MutantZeta

Dead:
    None yet.

I must say a few words for my fallen compatriots, Kisamba the Bellsprout, taken out by my rival and Jamapi the Togepi, who fell to a critical hit water gun by a particularly mean Wooper. But the journey continues into Ilex Forest.

Team info later once I get back to my DS.

After a couple of mediocre pickups (Gulpin, Koffing, and Marril) I managed to pick up two more teammates: Catoblepas the Numel and Valkyre the Skarmory. I'm so psyched for that. After all the bum luck from Fire Red and the beginning of Ruby, the Nuzlocke gods bless me with the best flying type in the 200. Now only if Zangoose will make an appearance...
    Oh yeah, there was a gym battle against Watson. I liek you has Mud Shot, need I say more?

Team:
    Valkyre level 25
    Breloom level 26
    I liek you level 27
    Jump to Victory level 26
    Catoblepas level 26
    PND Baby level 7

Box:
    Chancewing, Dagonspawn
    Puppy!!!!
    MutantZeta
    Big Bertha
    Aqua Velva
    Brick
    Boomer

Dead: None, yet!

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Just completed my Fire Red Nuzlocke. Unfortunately in the grind to the Elite 4, Groundbeef passed du to a Machoke Cross Chop. So in its place, I took Zynx the Jynx from Cerulean. And man was she helpful. But anyways, you don't want to hear my lows, how about the highs:

Elite 4 #1 Lorelei
    -I'mHelping took out most of Lorelei's part Water types in 1 hit except Lapras who confused it. A quick switch in to Tony Jaa finished it after two Brick Breaks.
    -And that Jynx? Scacth used Overheat! It's Super effective.

Elite 4 #2 Bruno
    -Varnani swept away the Onixes with Surf.
    -All the Fighters got OHKO by Aerial Ace. Even Mahamp, who I figured would take two shots was criticaled into submission.

Elite 4 #3 Agatha
    -Varnani led off against Agatha's Gengar. With her Brave nature, Gengar outped and Double Teamed. Cue the Double team spam and Bites. Then she Toxiced Varnani. A swap out to Filigree and an Aerial Ace ended that fiasco.
    -The rest of her team fell easily, although the rest of the ghosts fell to Zynx's Psychic.

Elite 4 #4 Lance
    -Lead off Gyarados, meet Lead off I'mHelping. 4x weak Thunderbolt a-go-go baby!
    -Next up, Dragonair #1. Zynx's STAB Ice Beam took that out.
    -Aerodactyl follow up. Varnani used Surf. Skirimish ended.
    -Followed up by Dragonair 2 and Dragonite. Same Result as Dragonair #1.

Champion Pingas
    -Lead off Pidgeot. Oh boy, I'mHelping is living up to his name!
    -Next Arcanine. Varnani beat it, but took an ExtremeSpeed to the chin to do so.
    -Exeggutor. Scacth uses Overheat. That was easy.
    -Blastoise. Oh boy. I'm helping tried 3 Thunderbolts without OHKOing, only for Pingas to switch in a Rhydon. Switched in Varnani who took the Earthquake and ended up on the Red. Thankfully, Rhydon is slower than dirt, so Varnani outsped and took it down.
    -Alakazam. Since plan A was almost dead, plan B involved trying to live past a Psychic and rending it asunder with my love(Return). Plan B worked, but if it missed, I shudder to think what would happen.
    -Blastoise again. This time I'mHelping OHKO's it with Thunderbolt. And Pingas is down!

Spoiler:- To make this post shorter.:
    You had to out-do me? I did the smilies, the organization, and the long posts first but this really out-does me. Haha congratulations on your challenge.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast