Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuzlocke Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by tom-tom View Post
    You had to out-do me? I did the smilies, the organization, and the long posts first but this really out-does me. Haha congratulations on your challenge.
    Thanks, I wanted a proper send off. Any ways, I have one thing to update. Meet the newest member of my team: Fluffy. My dream team is coming together. Come on Flygon!
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Thanks, I wanted a proper send off. Any ways, I have one thing to update. Meet the newest member of my team: Fluffy. My dream team is coming together. Come on Flygon!
    I wish I did a better finish now :/. I think I am going to start up a Ruby challenge soon, and congratulations on getting Fluffy and Valkyrie.

Riki Tiki Tavi

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 33
    -flame wheel
    -swift
    -smoke screen
    -ember
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 32
    -psybeam
    -tail wind
    -stun spore
    -silver wind
    -Shine the Ampharos lvl 32
    -charge
    -cotton spore
    -thunder punch
    -thunder wave
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 30
    -mirrow move
    -agility
    -pursuit
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 29
    -poison sting
    -peck
    -horn attack
    -double kick
    -Redish the gyarados lvl 30
    -bite
    -dragon rage
    -surf
    -twister

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    -skipper the pidgey lvl 12
    -me has gas the koffing lvl 14
    -websurver the spinerak lvl 15
    snubbie the snubbull lvl 16*
    clamps the krabby lvl 20*

death pokemons:
    ~good job traveler non of your pokemons have died so far~ : greetings grimmy the reaper.

training fearow
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I entered Meteor Falls, found my fifth team member, Helios the Solrock. Hopefully to be replaced, by I doubt so. There aren't that many Psychics/Rocks/Electrics to replace him with. Then the epic match with Maxie. Who was rolled aside and thrown out like yesterday's garbage. Maybe I'll get more of a challenge later from him. But I doubt it.

Well, Flannery was slightly harder than I anticipated, at least that fuzzing Torkoal was. Brought I Liek You into the red while she spammed healing items, followed by doing the same to Helios, and I then swapped Fluffy in who took an undropped Overheat to the face! Thankfully, she survived with 5 HP and KO'd it with Slash. Phew.

And sadly, as my team grew, it also shortened. Got my Trapinch in Route 111, only to have her die while grinding her. Goodbye, Bugunculus. PND Baby, you'll be sticking around for a little while longer.

Team:
    Valkyre level 29
    Fluffy level 28
    Ol' Drippy level 29
    I liek you level 31
    Helios level 28
    PND Baby level 7

Box:
    Chancewing, Dagonspawn
    Puppy!!!!
    MutantZeta
    Big Bertha
    Aqua Velva
    Brick
    Boomer
    Jump to Victory
    Catoblepas, Gemori
    CanIHazWuv

Dead:
    Bugunculus
    Last edited by hitoshura0; 11th August 2010 at 3:23 AM.

nuzlocke challenge? piece of cake!
    .. that is, until you get to rival battle (diamond), and wipe out, with a team you had for the whole game.
    EDIT: sorry for not really putting in a log, but i haven't thought of it.

Poor Maggie. Poor, poor Maggie the Magnemite. I really thought it'd go far, but another accursed critical hit took it from me far too early. I'm just a little past Ilex Forest, and have substituted another Pokewalker Pokemon. I'm honestly not sure how well she'll do, but I'm going to give her my best.

Party: (Keep in mind I'm playing HeartGold in Japanese... all names are in Katakana so they're the nearest approximation in cases like Cynderful being Shindafuru.)
    Cynderful the Cyndaquil Level 16
    Cyndeful has been a joy to work with so far, and I only see him becoming a more important asset to the party. If I had to play favorites, I'd prioritize preserving him. Since he learned Ember, he's been my go-to Pokemon for a strong special attack.
    Rockstar the Geodude Level 16
    Rockstar was, naturally, a big help in the first two gyms. I have to be careful of 4x weaknesses, but having a Pokemon with high defense has proven a necessity.
    Ugogo the Smoochum Level 13
    She's the newcomer, and I don't know what to expect of her, or even how long I'll keep her in my party. But at any rate it'll be nice to keep her available.
    Zujyu the Zubat Level 15
    I love this Zubat. He's not a powerhouse, naturally, but I see potential in him, and he seems to have grown close to me very quickly. Crobat's a great Pokemon, and I see it evolving from Golbat good and early, giving me a much needed speedster in my party.
    Dakka the Psyduck Level 15
    I love Dakka. She was instrumental in stalling my rival's Croconaw and helping me get the victory and I plan to keep her on my team for as long as I can.
    Hanyews the Butterfree Level 15
    I love Butterfree, and it's good to have one on my team. Hanyews, like any Butterfree, will never be an all-powerful sweeper, but they're good for utility and status, and can toss out a few decent special attacks by the time it's trained up.

In PC:

Carmen the Oddish
    Amuse the Rattata
    Howl the Hoothoot
    Nyx the Onix
    Poosh the Drowzee
    Paoli the Spinarak

On Pokewalker:

Littalion the Magikarp

Defeated:
    Maggie the Magnemite
    Jamapi the Togepi
    Kisamba the Bellsprout
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the Quilava lvl 34
    -flame wheel
    -swift
    -smoke screen
    -ember
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 32
    -psybeam
    -tail wind
    -stun spore
    -silver wind
    -Shine the Ampharos lvl 32
    -charge
    -cotton spore
    -thunder punch
    -thunder wave
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 31
    -mirrow move
    -fly
    -pursuit
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 31
    -poison sting
    -peck
    -horn attack
    -double kick
    -Redish the gyarados lvl 30
    -bite
    -dragon rage
    -surf
    -twister

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    snubbie the snubbull lvl 16*
    clamps the krabby lvl 20*

death pokemons:
    ~good job traveler non of your pokemons have died so far~ : greetings grimmy the reaper.

I defeated the 5th and 6th gym, redish almost died against chucks primeape with 1 hp left
    jasmine was a breese
    and while typing this Mr flame just survived a suicidal geodude (selfdestruct)
    going to safari zone atm just to fight the trainers (free xp)

EDIT: I allow my self to buy every tm in goldenrod store 1x
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 11th August 2010 at 9:11 AM.

After an absence from playing Pokemon, I've decided to restart Nuzlocking, this time starting on Heart Gold. I'm going to stick to the main rules, but add some of my own to increase the difficulty in some areas of gameplay. I'll box my deceased Pokemon rather than release them because some may have good IV's/TM moves that I can utilise for breeding.

Rules
    • Catch one Pokemon per route only
    • Nickname all captured Pokemon
    • Deceased Pokemon are discarded
    • Only one healing item can be purchased per store.
    • Duplicates allowed
    • Play on 'Set' mode
    • Excessive grinding disallowed
    • Healing items may not be used in battles

(Oh, and I am allowing the capture of Pokemon in the first routes - if it was just one route, I'd let it pass, but I had to travel through three routes to get the egg, so it seems like a bit of a waste!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to write a story about my adventures, but it just seemed like too much work, and would slow my game down. Instead, I'll just post the interesting bits rather than plot details, because everyone knows what happens in the game anyway!

Edit: The Violet City Massacre!
    In the battle against Falkner, Minerton easily took down Pidgey with its newly learned Rock Throw. However, the speedier Pidgey was able to blind the Geodude with a Sand Attack. Capitalising off Geodude's inability to aim, Pidgeotto launched multiple gust attacks at Minerton that dealt minor damage. However, two devastating, consecutive critical hits against Minerton resulted in his death. An astonished and tearful Hayley took her friend out of the fray, albeit too late. However, things had only just begun. In quick succession, Pidgeotto dealt fatal blows to Flutterby, Powerbella, and Tweeter. Left with just one, already weakened Pokemon, Hayley sent out Dillodile. Barely surviving a tackle attack, Dillodile gave the last of its energy to a water gun attack for a lucky critical hit. With just 2HP left, Dillodile had defeated Falkner and Hayley won the Zephyr Badge. But was it worth such bloodshed?

• Caught Tweeter the Pidgey on Route 29
    • Caught Minerelle the Geodude on Route 46 (it was holding an Everstone ^^ )
    • Caught Flutterby the Caterpie on Route 30
    • Caught Twitter, a second Pidgey ( >.< ) on Route 31
    • Caught Minerton, a second Geodude (>.<) in Dark Cave
    • Caught Powerbella the Bellsprout on Route 32
    • Caught Letter the Unown in the Ruins of Alph
    • Flutterby evolved into a Metapod
    • Flutterby evolved into a Butterfree
    • Defeated the Sprout Tower Master
    • The Massacre Begins. Falkner's Pidgeotto kills Minerton, Flutterby, Tweeter and Powerbella
    • Totodile defeats Pidgeotto with just 2HP remaining to win the Zephyr Badge.
    • Mystery Egg obtained in Violet City
    • Mystery Egg hatches into Togebro, the Togepi

POKEMON LIST
    Starter: Dillodile Lv.14
    Route 29: Tweeter Lv.12
    Route 46: Minerelle Lv.2
    Route 30: Flutterby Lv.10
    Route 31: Twitter Lv.3
    Dark Cave: Minerton Lv.11
    Route 32: Powerbella Lv.9

Ruins of Alph: Letter Lv.6
    Violet City: Togebro Lv.12
    Last edited by Grassmen; 12th August 2010 at 9:14 AM.

Well, somewhere back there I started this challenge on my Platinum. Now I'm about halfway through the game, and am lazy, so I do not feel like giving a full update of what has happened in my Platinum. However, I did start a Nuzlocke challenge on my HeartGold last night that I am going to give regular updates on ;D Same rules as what I stated on my Platinum Nuzlocke.

HeartGold Nuzlocke:
    Started with a Cyndaquil, which I named "Victoria." Went to get the Egg from Mr. Pokemon, while doing little grinding along the way. After returning to Prof. Elm, I set out on the journey. The first Pokemon I captured was a Spinarak from Route 31 which I named "Charlotte." Then, I entered the Sprout Tower and captured a Gastly which I named "Sylvan." When that was said and done, I saved and went to sleep for the night.

Current Team:

Victoria Lv. 9
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Smokescreen

Charlotte Lv. 3
    -Poison Sting
    -String Shot

Sylvan Lv. 5
    -Lick
    -Spite
    -Hypnosis
    Currently Doing:
    | Platinum Nuzlocke |
    | YouTube |

Well, my sea tour went spectacularly, having killed almost half my first half sea route guys. But then again, I'd miss out on Tentacools and a Wingull. Whoo...
    In New Mauville, I found my 6th member, but it is on a short leash, BallOSteel the Voltorb. It's fast, but that's it. It hurts to have. Other than that, nothing major and no deaths. Winona is coming up, but that shouldn't be too bad, right?

P.S. Don't bring Skarmories into New Mauville! They do not like it there!

Team:
    Valkyre level 35
    Fluffy level 34
    Ol' Drippy level 35
    I liek you level 35
    Helios level 34
    BallOSteel level 34

Box:
    Chancewing, Dagonspawn
    Puppy!!!!
    MutantZeta
    Big Bertha
    Aqua Velva
    Brick
    Boomer
    Jump to Victory
    Catoblepas, Gemori
    CanIHazWuv
    PND Baby
    Sir Birdly
    Polnerav, Squidly II, Habeeb
    Bubba Gump
    Hugry Hobo, Grampa

Dead:
    Bugunculus

I have a question, say I go to route 12 and catch a Ponyta (I know Ponyta's are probably not found there I'm just saying this as an example), then I leave it. Later on, I have to go back to route 12 and I come across a Clefairy on my first encounter since I've revisited it, do I need to catch the Clefairy?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I have a question, say I go to route 12 and catch a Ponyta (I know Ponyta's are probably not found there I'm just saying this as an example), then I leave it. Later on, I have to go back to route 12 and I come across a Clefairy on my first encounter since I've revisited it, do I need to catch the Clefairy?
    Nope. 1 Pokemon per route, and since you have your Route 12 pokemon, Ponyta, you may as well kill the Clefairy.

I promised myself i'd never do one of these challenges. When my friend, MarshtompMan, told me that he wanted to do a LeafGreen Nuzlocke, I said to myself, "What the hell, might as well give it a shot". So now we're both doing it together

I started out in Pallet Town blah blah blah, I got my Starter, a jolly Charmander. I haven't used one since the R/B/Y days and i wanted to changed things up for this. I nicknamed him Gar ( i meant to name him Garth but i made a mistake. I like it though ) and we beat Chaunce's Squirtle easily. We made our way to Viridian city, got the parcel, got the pokedex, and got some pokeballs.

Naturally, the first pokemon on route 1 was a Rattata. I accidentally KO'd him.. :| oops.

Went to route 22 and caught a different Rattata. I named her Isabella and she fainted a few steps later... :|

I tried out route 2 and caught yet another Rattata, Nina. She also fained quickly.. :|

Me and Gar were getting pretty lonely, tha is until we went into Viridian Forest. It was there where i caught one of my favorite Pokemon, Laquanda the Weedle. She evolved quickly and we made out way out of that Forest.

So i trained Gar to level 14 and Laquanda to level 11 before facing Brock. Sadly, Laquanda didn't survive R.I.P Laquanda..

It was back to just Gar and I, making our way through the game. On route 3, I was hoping for a nidoran♀, Spearow, or a Jigglypuff. Lucky me, I got a Pidgey :| I named him Onch and he died in the battle against a Jigglypuff.

When i went to the Pokemon Center, the old dude sold me a Magikarp! I named her Tyra. She was Adamant and decided i would try to keep her. I also caught Ken, a Zubat in Mt. Moon. He also fainted soon after :|

I made it through Mt. Moon with Gar and Tyra, making my way to Cerulean City. Since this was the still route 4, i couldn't catch any pokemon (I obtained Tyra on the other side of Route 4).

SO, i faught Chaunce again and i won easily. I went up Nugget Bridge and Tyra evolved She was well worth the wait. I caught a rash Bellsprout and named her Vi. The wild Caterpie that appeared on the next route was KO'd.. so :|

I beat Misty with Vi and Tyra. I made my way to Vermillion, KO another wild pokemon (it was Pidgey anyway).. :| I really need to learn to stop doing that. I caught another Pidgey on ThatRoute above Vermillion. Vi evolved and i caught Bibi, a diglett in Diglett's Cave. On the route west of Vermillion, i KOed a wild Spearow.. :| again, i need to stop doing that.

Currently, I am on S.S Anne training for Lt. Surge.

Team

Gar Lv. 23

Tyra Lv. 23

Vi Lv. 24

Bibi Lv. 18

Dead

Laquanda (RIP! )

Onch

Isabella, Nina

Ken

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

ok, so i chose to start one of these challenges on emerald. starting with a treecko to make this(in my opinion) harder.

all the general Rules are, all pokemon need nicknames, 1 pokemon per route, and box or release every pokemon that faints, right?

also i have a question about FR/LG challenges, say you take the eevee from celedon, does that mean we cant take a pokemon from the game corner?

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    ok, so i chose to start one of these challenges on emerald. starting with a treecko to make this(in my opinion) harder.
    Good luck.

all the general Rules are, all pokemon need nicknames, 1 pokemon per route, and box or release every pokemon that faints, right?
    Bare minimum for rules, yes. Feel free to add clauses as you see fit.

also i have a question about FR/LG challenges, say you take the eevee from celedon, does that mean we cant take a pokemon from the game corner?
    Yep. Seeing as Game Corner Pokemon are from Celadon City, you can have one of those or the Eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Good luck.

Bare minimum for rules, yes. Feel free to add clauses as you see fit.

Yep. Seeing as Game Corner Pokemon are from Celadon City, you can have one of those or the Eevee.
    ok, thanks, just started with ivy the treecko, but once i do something in the game i will post it here. i also plan on boxing the pokemon rather then release them, just in case i happen to find a shiny and it "dies" in my posession.

Heart Gold: Nuzlocke Challenge

• Caught 3Geo, yet another Geodude in Union Cave
    • Caught Battack, the Zubat, in Slowpoke Well
    • Cleared Slowpoke Well of Team Rocket
    • Dillodile evolved into a Croconaw
    • Defeated Rival Damien in a 3v3 battle.
    • Caught Orchid, the Oddish in Ilex Forest
    • Togebro evolved into a Togetic
    • Caught Flutters the Metapod in the Bug Catching Contest

POKEMON LIST
    Starter: Dillodile Lv.19
    Route 29: Tweeter Lv.12
    Route 46: Minerelle Lv.2
    Route 30: Flutterby Lv.10
    Route 31: Twitter Lv.3
    Dark Cave: Minerton Lv.11
    Route 32: Powerbella Lv.9

Ruins of Alph: Letter Lv.6
    Sprout Tower: ---
    Violet City: Togebro Lv.17
    Union Cave: 3Geo Lv.6
    Route 33: ---
    Slowpoke Well: Battack Lv.15
    Ilex Forest: Orchid Lv.19
    Route 34: ---
    Route 35: ---
    Bug Catching Contest: Flutters Lv.12
    Last edited by Grassmen; 12th August 2010 at 10:26 AM.

Alright, I am on the second route between Sandgem and Jubilife. So far I have a Turtwig named "Fudge" a Starly named "KFC" and a Bidoof named "Doof"

I started one of these on my Emerald a while ago with Treecko, and I've just finished beating the desert. Before Maxie, I hadn't lost anything of note (a Poochyena that died of poison right after catching it, and a Dustox vs May). But I lost my Swellow vs Maxie ): Focus Energy is an annoying move... Flannery was a lot worse, though. Overheat in the sun is ungodly powerful, Torkoal OHKO'd my Graveler and Numel with it >_> Both of which were disappointing losses, especially Graveler since I found another Numel on the Jagged Pass that I could train up if I wanted to. Anyways, I went and found a Baltoy in the desert, and Grovyle finally learned LEAF BLADE ^__^ Next stop is Norman, but with the loss of two party members, I think I'm going to go off a grind a bit to get my levels up to par.

Current Party:
    Riley Lv 29
    Athos Lv 20
    Badasilisk Lv 26
    yappin' Lv 28
    Minnie Lv 26

In the PC:
    Violet Lv 13
    "-" Lv 15
    confuzzler Lv 14
    Dromel Lv 21

RIP:
    MIGHT WOOF Lv 6
    Waumpel Lv 17
    Kamf Lv 26
    Cool Duder Lv 26
    !hump Lv 26

I think I'll raise up either Oddish or Zubat for Norman, though I'm not sure which yet.

Oh my! The Winona battle was a little dicey, with me almost losing Helios to a lucky Steel Wing on her Skarmory. Two Flamethrowers did the armored turkey in, though. And my quick trip to the safari zone netted me two Oddishes and my newest member, Wuv Muffin the Pikachu! Oh man, I hate my selection of Electric types (I got seriously spoiled in FR with Magneton) and I was hoping Raichu could have a similar HP Grass to I'm Helping. Ran into a wild Kecleon (what luck) and fired off the HP. "Wild Kecleons Color Change made it the ELECTR type!" Rage...

Well, Im grinding Wuv Muffin to respectability with the rest of my party.

Team:
    Valkyre level 37
    Fluffy level 37
    Ol' Drippy level 37
    I liek you level 37
    Helios level 36
    Wuv Muffin level 32

Box:
    Chancewing, Dagonspawn
    Puppy!!!!
    MutantZeta
    Big Bertha
    Aqua Velva
    Brick
    Boomer
    Jump to Victory
    Catoblepas, Gemori
    CanIHazWuv
    PND Baby
    Sir Birdly
    Polnerav, Squidly II, Habeeb
    Bubba Gump
    Hugry Hobo, Grampa, Oscar TheG
    BallOSteel
    Ghosty
    Weedly, Smokey Joe (sensing a pattern with my Oddishes yet?)

Dead:
    Bugunculus

Well, i have started off rather poorly almost losing to may. See i went up against torchic without lvling up Ivy at all. The battle was close with Ivy having but only 3hp left. If her last attack had missed id have lost my only pokemon to the graveyard. after getting my pokedex i started off catching a wurmple named DeDe and stored it in my box for back-up. i then went back up to route 103 and found a wingull, now named Spaztic. I then used Ivy to help me catch a zigzagoon, named Zaggy. I told her right off the bat she would likey be used only for HM's and grabbing items off the ground and she seemed happy to help. My Dad saw my capture and wanted me to help a boy name wally catch his own pokemon. I helped him catch Ralts, and now we are resting at Dad's gym.

My challenge hasn't started off so good. After I passed Sandgem, I battled a few trainers, where KFC died like two battles after I caught it. Then, with only Doof left I decided to attach to it. I progressed until Jubilife. Then, after getting the poketch, I decided I wasn't ready for my rival, so I decided to catch new pokemon and then grind. Firstly, I headed to route 204, where I caught a Budew which I named "Rosalina". I got a bit overconfident with Rosalina after I defeated a level 7 magikarp with ease, and it shortly fainted to a trainer's bidoof. Then it happened. I was training Doof, who I had loved since it had remained with me even after KFC and Rosalina died, and I just narrowly defeated a trainer. As I was walking back to heal, I came across a Starly that wouldn't let me run away, it then claimed Doof RIP. I was devastated Anyway, so I went to the tunnel above 204 and I caught a Psyduck which I named "Ducky". So after that I began to train Ducky, since it was the only pokemon other than Fudge with me. When I got it high enough I challenged NotBary, my rival. Ducky defeated his Starly with a bit of trouble, and it was weak. So instead of healing it when he sent out Chimchar, I switched out Fudge. Fudge had an intense battle but lost. I then sent out Ducky and finished off NotBary, however I was really sad. All my pokemon were dead except for my most recent capture, I nearly lost hope. However, as I progressed onto route 103, I caught a Kriketot which I named "Crickey!" Ducky then began to rock, since Crickey! was pretty much useless since it only new bide and it would nearly faint a few times, so I mainly relied on Ducky. I think Ducky might be my favourite pokemon and though it has come close a few times to fainting, I really hope it lasts me the whole way, especially now that it knows Water Gun. With Crickey! i'm not to sure about, but once it learns a better move it may be better. I am now in Oreburgh gate ready to face the challenges ahead of me and catch a pokemon from there.

Team
    - Crickey!, Level 5
    - Ducky, Level 9

Dead
    - KFC, level 2
    *sniff* - Doof, level 6
    - Rosalina, level 5
    - Fudge, level 7
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 13th August 2010 at 2:12 AM.

team pokemons:
    -Mr. flame the typhlosion lvl 37
    -flame wheel
    -swift
    -smoke screen
    -lavaplume
    -Skitle the Butterfree lvl 36
    -psybeam
    -tail wind
    -stun spore
    -silver wind
    -Shine the Ampharos lvl 36
    -charge
    -cotton spore
    -thunder punch
    -discharge
    -Sunny the fearow lvl 35
    -mirrow move
    -fly
    -assurance
    -aerial ace
    -Nidonido the Nidorino (m) lvl 35
    -poison sting
    -toxic spikes
    -horn attack
    -double kick
    -Redish the gyarados lvl 34
    -bite
    -dragon rage
    -surf
    -ice fang

box pokemons:
    -rocky the geodude lvl 3
    -zuzu the zubat lvl 6
    -cutter the paras lvl 6
    -psyco the abra lvl 10
    snubbie the snubbull lvl 16
    clamps the krabby lvl 20
    hophop the hoppip lvl 20

death pokemons:

on my way to blackthorn now, and then I'll have to train my pokemon up a lot will I have a chance against clair..
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 12th August 2010 at 10:57 AM.

Ok, update for my Scramblocke Challenge, in which I have a log of my battle against the Pokemon League, my Team and all the rules I followed. This is from about 6 days ago, and I am currently continuing onto Kanto, and complete my challenge after beating 16 gyms and beating the better version of the Pokemon League.

Game Details:

Soul Silver
    Scramblocke Challenge (Scramble+Nuzlocke)
    Playtime – 40ish hours

Rules:

Arrange the 12 Pokemon given to me into any order
    Order can’t be changed once I start the challenge.
    Faint=Death
    Death=replaced by the next Pokemon in the set order
    Must nickname all party members with unoriginal names… so no calling a fire Pokemon ‘Blaze’…. :/

List (in order):

Ampharos: Must know fire and thunder punch
    Steelix: Can evolve after soloing Bugsy at <13. Must be caught, not traded.
    Eevee: Can evolve into its corresponding Hidden Power.
    Hidden Power Ice=Evolve to Glaceon
    Hidden Power Fighting=Keep as a Eevee
    Forretress
    Tentacruel: Can evolve after using Constrict against two gym leaders. Must keep constrict.
    Dugtrio: Must know earthquake and can evolve after getting 32 sp.attk evs.
    Also had to have the ability Arena Trap and be caught in the Safari Zone, but the person that gave it to me said I could simply use the Diglett I had caught outside the Safari Zone.
    Magnezone: Must know spark and be evolved before Chuck. Can evolve again after Misty.
    Octillery: Must evolve at lv.25 and can only learn physical level up moves after evolving, all of which it try to learn, it must learn.
    Gengar: Evolve to Gengar right before Clair. Must know Focus Punch.
    Skarmory: Must know 2tms and Steel Wing. Can’t learn spikes.
    Venomoth: Must know Signal Beams and 3 non-directly damaging moves.
    Clefable: Must have Magic Guard and Double-Edge.

Party Stats:

Fraktion – Magneton – Lv.50
    Naďve
    Sturdy – Protected from 1HKO moves
    Hp:118
    Attk:100
    Def:107
    Sp.Attk:136
    Sp.Def:76
    Spd:89
    Mirror Shot, Spark, Supersonic, Discharge

RagingMole – Dugtrio – Lv.50
    Impish
    Sand Veil – Boosts evasion in a sandstorm
    Hp:101
    Attk:117
    Def:71
    Sp.Attk:58
    Sp.Def:85
    Spd:137
    Slash, Earth Power, Earthquake, Sucker Punch

Bottle – Octillery – Lv.50
    Relaxed
    Sniper – Critical hits do 3x damage.
    Hp:150
    Attk:150
    Def:107
    Sp.Attk:126
    Sp.Def:84
    Spd:53
    Focus Energy, Bullet Seed, Aurora Beam, Waterfall

McBone – Steelix – Lv.50
    Gentle
    Sturdy – Protected from 1HKO moves
    Hp:156
    Attk:109
    Def:200
    Sp.Attk:83
    Sp.Def:95
    Spd:70
    Crunch, Iron Tail, Dragon Breath, Earthquake

Wrath – Gengar – Lv.50
    Modest
    Levitate – Allows immunity to ground type moves
    Hp:127
    Attk:73
    Def:80
    Sp.Attk:162
    Sp.Def:84
    Spd:160
    Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Focus Punch, Dark Pulse

Electra – Ampharos – Lv.50
    Careful
    Static – May paralyze the foe upon contact.
    Hp:162
    Attk:106
    Def:98
    Sp.Attk:118
    Sp.Def:121
    Spd:87
    Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave

Battle Preparations

2 Ethers
    2 Max Ethers
    59 Full Heals
    2 Elixirs