Page 314 of 858 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 21427

Thread: Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

you know what would be a good idea? an attack/defense stat lowering move. like a superior version of growl/leer, instead of lowering one of your pokemon, any pokemon that swiches in will automatically have that stat lowered, similar to how stealth rock does its thing. feedback would be great, i know i might get alot of nos. but ehhh, i thought of it while i was on wifi a second ago.

EDIT: i am aware of intimidate.
    Last edited by Danitsku; 21st June 2010 at 8:13 AM.
    B2 Team: [tentative]

Quote Originally Posted by Beebar234 View Post
    Going a bit off topic, I have add three ideas come to mind while I was away:
    * I would like the Flygon line in the regional Pokedex. I miss those guys.

I MISS THEM TOO, YO.

* Have it so that by the time that you the Elite Four, your Pokemon will be easily mid to high fifties without grinding.

We're not even sure what the levels the E4's pokemon are this time around. We're not even sure if we HAVE an E4. Just kidding. Let's just find out. And they encourage you to level up your pokemon though. The Vs. Seeker pretty much sealed that deal.

* In the egg discription, it talks about how it moves and makes sounds. Have it actually move in its summary page, and when it's making sounds it could give the faint cry of the Pokemon it hatches into.
    A really random sound effect, but it could work. Kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Danitsku View Post
    you know what would be a good idea? an attack/defense stat lowering move. like a superior version of growl/leer, instead of lowering one of your pokemon, any pokemon that swiches in will automatically have that stat lowered, similar to how stealth rock does its thing. feedback would be great, i know i might get alot of nos. but ehhh, i thought of it while i was on wifi a second ago.

I think I get what you're trying to imply. A sort of Download-like ability, huh? It lowers the defense or special defense based on certain circumstances?

Or you're really implying a move? I'unno, but the ability sounds great, kinda.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

haha. i'm going to use an example. and yes, it would be a move. xD
    let's call it superior growl/superior leer. i'm terrible at names.
    stealth rock rock causes damage to any pokemon sent out.
    your pokemon uses superior growl/superior leer at the start of the battle, though it doesn't affect your opponents first pokemon in battle, upon switching out, and they switch in another pkemon, it's attack and defense is automatically weakened, and this works for the duration of the battle whenever your opponent switches in any other pokemon. stealth rock, is a perfect example. many battling teams i could see having this as a move, so i'd think it should be a battle frontier exclusive tm only obtainable from like 25-30 battle points. something worthy to strive for. combined with stealth rock, leech seed, etc, a lotta teams opposing you can be screwed.

haha. i'm going to use an example. and yes, it would be a move. xD
    let's call it superior growl/superior leer. i'm terrible at names.
    stealth rock rock causes damage to any pokemon sent out.
    your pokemon uses superior growl/superior leer at the start of the battle, though it doesn't affect your opponents first pokemon in battle, upon switching out, and they switch in another pkemon, it's attack and defense is automatically weakened, and this works for the duration of the battle whenever your opponent switches in any other pokemon. stealth rock, is a perfect example. many battling teams i could see having this as a move, so i'd think it should be a battle frontier exclusive tm only obtainable from like 25-30 battle points. something worthy to strive for. combined with stealth rock, leech seed, etc, a lotta teams opposing you can be screwed.
    Oh! It's an entry hazard! That's a good one! So broken in so many ways, but hey, Game Freak can do anything.

For now, let's call it Tribal Sonar and Scary Stare. Okay, I failed in the last move D:

But it would cause problems though. How would it represent the move? Like floating...eyes and mouths? I can't picture it good. Something that can be Rapid Spin'd away.

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

yeah, an entry hazard. i'm sorry, i forgot what it was called. >.< stupid danitsku.

i would go with frigid fear for the leer type of entry hazard and domination for the growl type of entry hazard. idk, seems like okay names. these moves would shake up competitive battling a little more, imo.

heej, what is that little pink pig thing called again? That dream eater pokemon? Isn't that the pre-evolution of Drowzee?

Because it looks like a small tapir aswel and is psychic type AND is a dream eater/catcher whatever pokemon.

It must be of the hypno line, think about whismer and exploud, they are very different aswel but of the same family.

Butterfree and Beautifly are both butterflies!!! they must evolve from each other!!1!.... same with seel and spheal!!!!11... stop, please just stop with the Drowzee pre-evo stuff,

MUNNA IS NOT THE PRE-EVO OF DROWZEE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SAID IF IT WAS!

anywho...I don't know if this has been posted, but I think I know where the region is based...Nagoya!

I could be so wrong, but it sorta fits...
    POKEMON Y Friend code: 0447-7754-6328
    Friend Type: Steel Type

Message me with your friend code and I'll add you!

You are all wrong!
    The Isshu Region is.... NEW YORK!

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/29dk8bm.png[/IMG]

Not to mention the female trainer is "Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard" in a trucker hat and the male trainer is a blue Marty McFly
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

We Do have Tickle for lowering both Attack and Defence, but I like the idea that if a pokemon switches in, it automatically lowers one of its stats (Maybe one for accuracy, eh?)

I miss em too, and I think it's fairly likely that we might find Trapinch in the desert. I won't take objections until the game comes out XP

* Have it so that by the time that you the Elite Four, your Pokemon will be easily mid to high fifties without grinding.

You mean a 5-6 Pokemon team? Yeah, that would be nice.

* In the egg discription, it talks about how it moves and makes sounds. Have it actually move in its summary page, and when it's making sounds it could give the faint cry of the Pokemon it hatches into. I like this idea the most
    Have you heard of a SNES game called "Tetris Attack"? It's possibly my favourite game of all time.

Have you heard of a popular Series Called "Pokemon"? It's possibly my favourite Series of all time.

Oh wait... That's most likely what you're here about.

Why would they create another dream-eater pokemon if they already have the awsome hypno? They better make a woodpecker and centipede...

* Have it so that by the time that you the Elite Four, your Pokemon will be easily mid to high fifties without grinding.You know, this is already able to be done. Seriously. Next time you play don't buy any Repels and don't run from any wild pokemon. The accumulated experience you get from all of that will level all of your pokemon to about the E-4's level or higher by the time you get there. Don't believe me? Look at Slowflake's and Chuggaconnroy's LPs of Crystal. Slowflake does the first, and sweeps through every member of the E-4 with ease, his team all into the late 40's with pretty much everything done onscreen. Chugga, on the other hand, skips trainer battles and repels through wild pokemon, and has to do plenty of offscreen grinding. You be the judge, however.
    * In the egg discription, it talks about how it moves and makes sounds. Have it actually move in its summary page, and when it's making sounds it could give the faint cry of the Pokemon it hatches into.Neat, but hardly necessary.
    Comments in bold.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

anywho...I don't know if this has been posted, but I think I know where the region is based...Nagoya!
    The Isshu Region is.... NEW YORK!
    I don't know about either of these two places being the real map, but I think it'd be closer to Nagoya than New York City, simply because it's Japan and I think they are more likely to look at areas near Japan/Asia before they go American. But maybe New York is right, except for the Nuked Ground Zero and/or Buried Chinatown. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampaging Rodent View Post
    I've actually been calling for something like this for a while now. I've never heard a person complain about Red's reappearance, so I'm sure it'd go over well.
    Though I'm not too keen on having older sprites, I enjoy seeing updates, and so seems most people do. I see it now: "Pokemon: What happened to them?"
    I had the idea of bringing them back older, rather than them looking the same and being the same age. Silver at 20? Win.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    Not to mention the female trainer is "Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazzard" in a trucker hat and the male trainer is a blue Marty McFly
    I literally lol'd.

* Have it so that by the time that you the Elite Four, your Pokemon will be easily mid to high fifties without grinding. Definitely. I am a pretty balanced trainer because I like for them to all be on the same level. It would be nice if that wouldn't make my entire team 6-9 levels lower than the FIRST E4 member.
    * In the egg discription, it talks about how it moves and makes sounds. Have it actually move in its summary page, and when it's making sounds it could give the faint cry of the Pokemon it hatches into. On top of all that, having eggs more like the anime would be cool, and not hard to do really. I could probably go in with MS Paint and create an egg for every existing sprite.
    And of course, I'd like the Dark-Type Gym too, as well as a new combination for E4 that didn't seem so overused.

Quote Originally Posted by SergeiDragunov View Post
    I had the idea of bringing them back older, rather than them looking the same and being the same age. Silver at 20? Win.
    That is exactly what I was envisioning when thinking about this. They should advance the time line to represent how many years it has been since Pokemon's initial release and age the former characters accordingly. A great idea by my opinion.
    Last edited by zodiacsage; 21st June 2010 at 5:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiacsage View Post
    That is exactly what I was envisioning when thinking about this. They should advance the time line to represent how many years it has been since Pokemon's initial release and age the former characters accordingly. A great idea by my opinion.
    Remember how GSC used a Time Machine to transfer Pokemon between the two generations to symbolize there had been a time change? And notice that the machine serving the same purpose in BW is only the "Pokemon Transfer Machine." The implication HERE is that it takes place at the same time as DP/HGSS, at least roughly so. Therefore, logically, this BW is neither in the past nor in the future despite earlier totally unfounded shots in the dark that that would be the case.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Manson; 21st June 2010 at 5:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Manson View Post
    Remember how GSC used a Time Machine to transfer Pokemon between the two generations to symbolize there had been a time change? And notice that the machine serving the same purpose in BW is only the "Pokemon Transfer Machine." The implication HERE is that it takes place at the same time as DP/HGSS, at least roughly so. Therefore, logically, this BW is neither in the past nor in the future despite earlier totally unfounded shots in the dark that that would be the case.
    I feel the same way, I do not believe B/W is in the distant past or future, and that is a very good point noting that it is the Transfer Machine in B/W opposed to the Time Machine they used in original G/S.

Quote Originally Posted by HokkaidoMaster View Post
    I don't know about either of these two places being the real map, but I think it'd be closer to Nagoya than New York City, simply because it's Japan and I think they are more likely to look at areas near Japan/Asia before they go American. But maybe New York is right, except for the Nuked Ground Zero and/or Buried Chinatown. LOL!
    They specifically said it's a region far away from the current regions, so a region that is closer to Hoenn but farther from Sinnoh is unlikely. I like the New York idea, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Persian22 View Post
    Why would they create another dream-eater pokemon if they already have the awsome hypno? They better make a woodpecker and centipede...
    Why would they create another pigeon if we already have pidgey? Why would they create Salamence is we already have Dragonite? WHY DID THE CHICKEN COME BEFORE THE EGG?!

Yeah, no one told them they can't reuse an animal species. We've got three cat-like families (Meowth, Skitty and Glameow). Another pokemon that eats dreams isn't really unlikely. Also, I'm here to clarify, it was never said it was based on the baku. For all we know, it could be a sea pig or a fugly marshmallow.

Quote Originally Posted by (Well) Then View Post
    We Do have Tickle for lowering both Attack and Defence, but I like the idea that if a pokemon switches in, it automatically lowers one of its stats (Maybe one for accuracy, eh?)
    Oh yeah I forgot about Tickle.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    Epic win.

yeah, an entry hazard. i'm sorry, i forgot what it was called. >.< stupid danitsku.

i would go with frigid fear for the leer type of entry hazard and domination for the growl type of entry hazard. idk, seems like okay names. these moves would shake up competitive battling a little more, imo.
    If we make a lot of noise in these forums, maybe they'd hear us

the pokemon sunday footage is on god tier, just look at filb's crazy HQ version. anyway I believe the part of the Isshu we see is only the bottom half of the region, we have a whole other part above it.[ thats as big as the current map

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    The Pokemon Sunday footage is on god tier, just look at Filb.de's crazy HQ footage. > tis here http://www.filb.de/. I think we only have the bottom half of the Isshu region. We have another part that is about as big as the southern part.
    Probably right, maybe something in the North is dividing the region, only showing the south atm, kinda like the mountain in 4th gen

I think that for the GTS there should have a feature if you have a pokemon you are willing to offer, it'll look up people that want that paticular pokemon and you decide who should have it instead of having a wild goose chase or wait forever to find someone.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/11qsriu.jpg[/IMG]

See the 2 islands at the left bottom : Legends?? Events?? I think this is the purpose of the islands

It looks rather big, if they make the desert even bigger : D and if every cave is as in the ice cave in GSC / HGSS its crap "-.-

Left at the top ---> The broken factory? Looks like a plant or something like that

Probably clouds in the corners mark spots which are rather unimportant, in all poke games in corners you have or a sea or something like yeah why in the game : P

If they make the 2 ice mountains climbable

PLS Gamefreak make the battle interface 3D with not only vision from trainer but some cams from the side of your poké's when attacks come or even when they are standing, will make it fun to battle,

Oww yeah , make the E4 a bigger challenge this time, I rushed through it with my typhlosion on lvl. 65 and 5 full restores ( which I used against Lance ) due to his aerodactyl and his first poke owning me with super effective moves, the E4 was far to easy this time, ( HGSS perspect )

I mean I have a cousin of 7 and he rushed through it in 1 try :S

And I would love to see a stronger trainer than Red in the game, as a form of May/Dawn/Ash ( this time not covering his name as Red Forman "-.-) or any companion in the anime,

This comes to my other point, as you see in the anime each ep. there is another festival to do or something like that. It would be fun to bring some of those things in the game, like in Sinnoh Ash participated in a summer camp with marathon, how fun would this be in game

And please bring the pokéradar back in Isshu it gave me 1 shiny and a lot of wasted time but if I think back, it was actually Lulz
    Last edited by the spiritomb; 21st June 2010 at 8:55 PM.
    my shinies: spiritomb / Bidoof / Raticate / Koffing

Ds i XL

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/29ve4c4.jpg[/IMG]

MIGDETMON uses Minimize,
    "it can't get smaller"

BTW has the event of the celebii already come to Europe??? because I'm beginning to crap in my pants if it has already been 0.0
    my shinies: spiritomb / Bidoof / Raticate / Koffing

Ds i XL

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/29ve4c4.jpg[/IMG]

MIGDETMON uses Minimize,
    "it can't get smaller"

Quote Originally Posted by the spiritomb View Post
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/11qsriu.jpg[/IMG]
    So that's the full map. I figured it had to be wider.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm willing to bet the Pokeball in the lake is the Pokemon League, in which case it looks like my wish for a non-cave Victory Road came true. Yay me!

And I don't think there's any more to the map. That seems like a silly thing to do.
    Black Team:

White Team:

Page 314 of 858 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast