Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most dangerous Pokemon

Default Most dangerous Pokemon

(If this has been a thread before, don't hesitate to get rid of it)

I was recently reading Cracked.com's article on Most Dangerous Animal, and it got me thinking, What about the most dangerous Pokemon? Not counting Legendaries, of course. I know all Pokemon are dangerous in some way, but some seem more likely to attack and scarier than others. (I know this is just Pokemon but still.)
    So I put on my thinking cap and came up with this:

FERALIGATR:

This savage seven-foot-tall behemoth has gigantic jaws and teeth the size of knives, and apparently can run extremely fast even when not in water.

I mean geez, just check out its Pokedex entries. Examples:

"When it bites with its massive and powerful jaws, it shakes its head and savagely tears its victim up."

"It opens its huge mouth to intimidate enemies. In battle, it runs using its thick and powerful hind legs to charge the foe with incredible speed. "

I don't know, but my loyal Feraligatr in Heartgold has suddenly become a lot more sinister.

It can also use Hydro Pump and Superpower.
    Imagine meeting one of these things in the wild. Granted, this is Pokemon so it probably wouldn't attack you, but let's try to be realistic and imagine if this was the real world. You are prey, and if you are anywhere near its young it will annihilate you.

Yeah.

SHARPEDO:

Even touching this thing will hurt you, due to its Rough Skin ability.

Sharpedos are capable of swimming 75 Miles an hour, are carnivorous and eat anything that moves, can bite through metal (Just one can tear apart an oil tanker), are known as the Bully of the Sea, and are totally feared and distrusted, for a good reason.

"Sharpedo is driven by an unruly, caustic urge to attack and destroy anything that enters its domain."

Imagine sailing on your yacht, the sun shining overhead, your loyal Snubbull or Skitty at your side.
    Then a Sharpedo comes streaking out of nowhere, throwing itself at your boat and generally acting like a Pokemon equivilant of Jaws.

Even if you do have Pokemon that can fend it off it's still scary at hell.

And if you don't have strong Pokemon, well, you're screwed aren't you? Unless you can manage to turn your boat around and hightail out of there, followed to the edges of its territory by a furious, rabid Sharpedo, while your loyal Skitty cowers in the cabin.

Sharpedos=Scary as sh*t.

ARBOK:

Giant Snake. Venomous. Vengeful. Need I say more?

An average Arbok is 11 feet long. Even the patterns on its belly can freak you out. Pokedex entry: "Transfixing prey with the face-like pattern on its belly, it binds and poisons the frightened victim."
    Or: "With a very vengeful nature, it won't give up the chase, no matter how far, once it targets its prey."

Imagine going out for a walk and being spotted by one of these things. Eventually if you manage to outrun it or beat it with your Pokemon, it will follow you home. And maybe even kill your family.

Maybe I'm overreacting. This is just Pokemon, after all. But come on.

"This Pokémon is terrifically strong in order to constrict things with its body. It can even flatten steel oil drums. Once Arbok wraps its body around its foe, escaping its crunching embrace is impossible."

"The pattern on its belly is for intimidation. It constricts foes when they are frozen in fear."

You spot the pattern. You freeze for half a second. And in that small period of time the Arbok has you in its coils, suffocating you and crushing you to death.

ELECTRODE:

In order to prove my point, I will use nothing but Pokedex entries to describe this Pokemon.

"It explodes in response to even minor stimuli. It is feared, with the nickname of 'The Bomb Ball'. "

"They appear in great numbers at electric power plants. Because they feed on electricity, they cause massive and chaotic blackouts in nearby cities."

"It is dangerous. If it has too much electricity and has nothing to do, it amuses itself by exploding."

"It is known to drift on winds if it is bloated to bursting with stored electricity." HERE COME THE ELECTRODE

And finally:

GENGAR: This thing is pure High Octane Nightmare Fuel by itself.

It can hide perfectly in the shadow of any object.

It is incredibly stealthy.

It can fly.

And it eats people's souls.

Gengars are incredibly mischievous and malicious. They revel in your terror and can cast curses. Thay eat your life force, and you can encounter it in any moderately dark place... like your closet. And you can't find out if it's there or not, because it hides in shadows.

It lives in human dwellings. You'd better keep a sharp eye on your toddler, or else you'll find him slumped over his crib, eyes blank and empty, while the echoing laugh of a Gengar reverbrates around the room.

Oh, did I mention that it can give you nightmares? Cue sleepless nights, snappy attitudes in the mornings, and constantly being tired all the time, but afraid to fall asleep for fear of the bad dreams.

Hey, Darkrai doesn't intentionally give you nightmares. Gengar does.

This little bugger can ruin your life if you're not careful.

Please post your opinions about the most dangerous Pokemon(s) in your opinion.
    Last edited by The_Shuppeteer_; 11th May 2010 at 8:36 AM.
    Hacks are Pokemon too. If you believe hacks are Pokemon and don't deserve to be shunned because of what they are copy and paste this in your signature. Started by The_Shuppeteer_.

Ash: "Hey Pikachu, what happened? I ran to go take a piss and Mewtwo and Mew attacked me."

Misty: So that was what you were doing??!

--Quote from Pokemons the Abridged Movie

Hmm, what about Primeape? From serebii's pokemon of the week page:
    'Primeape, The Pig Monkey Pokémon. When it becomes furious, its blood circulation becomes more robust, and its muscles are made stronger. But it also becomes much less intelligent. It grows angry if you see its eyes and gets angrier if you run. If you beat it, it gets even madder. Always furious and tenacious to boot. It will not abandon chasing its quarry until it catches up. If approached while asleep, it may awaken and angrily give chase in a groggy state of semi-sleep. It will beat up anyone who makes it mad, even if it has to chase them until the end of the world.'
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemon fans. If you're one of the 5% that will never play COD and will resist all bullying, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by arceusvictini)

I'd almost say getting a duo, a Seviper and Zangoose duel, you'd probally end up dead if you got in the way of one of those, and Wailord too is dangerous, just due to acciddental squishing, Aggrons, only dangerous if you skrew up their turf, I'm sure one would warm up to you if you too took care of nature.

I bet you wouldn't want to stumble on a wild Scyther...with that speed & those blades you have to carry a powerful flying/rock/fire type

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Yeah, I thought about Scyther too. And I can't believe I forgot Primeape.
    And you're right, if you got in the way of a Seviper and Zangoose you're probably dead.

Tyranitar also seems extremel;y vicious. Maps have actually have to be re-written because of its rampaging
    Hacks are Pokemon too. If you believe hacks are Pokemon and don't deserve to be shunned because of what they are copy and paste this in your signature. Started by The_Shuppeteer_.

Ash: "Hey Pikachu, what happened? I ran to go take a piss and Mewtwo and Mew attacked me."

Misty: So that was what you were doing??!

--Quote from Pokemons the Abridged Movie

There are some pretty damned dangerous Pokedex entries aye?

They say Gastly can consume a full grown Indian Elephant or something along those line...~
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

How about Aereodactly, in one of its earlier entires it said to rip out the throat of it's prey, that sounds quite savage.

Scared of small Jellyfishes? I am sure that will disappear when Tentacool/Tentacruel are coming after you.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Nobody mentioning Gyarados? Its a 21 foot long serpent that can travel on land due to its flying-sub type. Dex says it can single-handedly destroy a town. And as far as game mechanics are concerned, it is one of the higher teir non-legendaries pokemon in the game with a decent movepool, typing, and stats (total 140). But compared to a lot of other pokemon who seem to be distubingly scary according to the pokedex (Cacturn for example: apparently they stalk people in packs and wait till they collapse so they can eat them), Gyarados isn't really so bad. But I am suprised the poke world is not in complete ruins because of these things. I mean one alone is a threat, and there population is one of the highest in every single region, combined And individually. Think about it, how can you not be paranoid living in their universe when you know that a creature like this is resting in every ocean, lake, pond, or any other body of water you can think of?

Machamp:It punches with its four arms at blinding speed. It can launch 1,000 punches in two seconds.
    It uses its four powerful arms to pin the limbs of its foe, then throws the victim over the horizon.

And pretty much try to box with rocky, except he's on 'roids and has the face of a dragon
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Diamond FC: 1291 3175 5006 (Go to here for battles)
    Pearl FC: 3309 0108 0705 (Go to here for trades)
    Platinum FC: 2235 3391 4551 (Go here for both trades and battles)
    HeartGold FC: 1763 5027 8124 (Go here for battles)
    Black FC: 5200 1783 2382 (Go here for both trades and battles)

Well seeing as the magnet train probably runs at around 180 mph and arcanine runs at 258 mph and miltank is faster than arcanine, miltank could outrun the magnet train.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED

Scyther/Electabuzz when anything red passes by their line of sight.
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

People would say Arceus or one of the other really powerful legendary ones. Thing is, this thread says most dangerous pokemon, not most powerful. And when it comes to dangerous nothing even comes close to Unown. You saw what it's powers did in the hands of Molly, an innocent child. Imagine what it would do in the hands of someone really f%#&@Ł up. We're talking ethnic cleansing, gay bashing, war, economy, power trip and all that follows. Of course none of this is real.

Chandelure doesn't just sap the energy out of souls like Litwick does; it full-on burns them for fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by kristian89 View Post
    People would say Arceus or one of the other really powerful legendary ones. Thing is, this thread says most dangerous pokemon, not most powerful. And when it comes to dangerous nothing even comes close to Unown. You saw what it's powers did in the hands of Molly, an innocent child. Imagine what it would do in the hands of someone really f%#&@Ł up. We're talking ethnic cleansing, gay bashing, war, economy, power trip and all that follows. Of course none of this is real.
    And isn't there a certain universe-shaping space llama that can control the Unown?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I say the most dangerous pokémon would have to be the Chandelure line. They seal your soul when you're around them or get burned by their flames. Pinsir is dangerous too. Imagine walking through the forest at night and the ground you're standing on gives way. You won't have time to react when you got a giant beetle tearing you in half. Also, Ariados and Galvantula....that's self explanatory.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Aside from some Pokedex entries, any Pokemon should be considered dangerous. If in real life lot of animals are good predators, just imagine if they had the ability to throw flames or thunder at preys. They were going to be even more dangerous.

Machamp or maybe Hypno or Drowzee...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    Aside from some Pokedex entries, any Pokemon should be considered dangerous. If in real life lot of animals are good predators, just imagine if they had the ability to throw flames or thunder at preys. They were going to be even more dangerous.
    I agree that any pokemon are dangerous like real animals, but only when you make them angry, well few pokemon attack you when they see you like Ursaring.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Onix and/or Steelix, a giant Stone/Steel snake isn't really something I'd mess with :P

I say it's a tie between Samurott and Bisharp... Samurott can slice you down in a second with his seamitars, while Bisharp has a gang of Pawniward to grab and stab you
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Victreebel;

Red/Blue: Said to live in huge colonies deep in jungles, although no one has ever returned from there.
    Yellow: Lures prey with the sweet aroma of honey. Swallowed whole, the prey is melted in a day, bones and all.
    Fire Red: Lures prey into its mouth with a honeylike aroma. The helpless prey is melted with a dissolving fluid.

Primeape;

Stadium 1: When enraged, it gives chase endlessly. Because it is impossible to tell what made it angry, there is no soothing it.
    Silver: It becomes wildly furious if it even senses someone looking at it. It chases anyone that meets its glare.
    Crystal: It will beat up anyone who makes it mad, even if it has to chase them until the end of the world.

Jellicent;

Black: The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished.
    White: They propel themselves by expelling absorbed seawater from their bodies. Their favorite food is life energy.

More later, but one thing is for sure, Gamefreak have got plenty of grim writers...
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    From the same argument, normal pet cat can be dangerous as well, because they are predator as well (I was bitten *hard* by a wild stray cat on the arm in the past, where the wound took me 2 whole week to cure, and the scar is still here... but this is out of topic). Though, they were known for almost everyone that they are the most well-known household pet.

I don't wanted to get out of topic here, but I just wanted to say animal that were categorize as pet generally is not dangerous, unless you anger it. For the same argument, Pokemon that generally categorized as suitable to be pet will also not harmful, unless you anger it. I can't imagine a Skitty to be "dangerous" in general, but of course it may become offensive if one angers it, just like how I was bitten by a stray cat...

I just wonder that no one in this thread mention Hydreigon. It is one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the Poke-universe, it even called the "Brutal Pokemon". It attacks anything that moves, so it may attack even a ball of dry grass blow off by wind. And if you look at its move pool, all its learnable attack is no weak attack. Just imagine it catches you in its eyesight in the wild... Goddamn it is a pseudo-legendary Pokemon with power equivalent to many true legendary Pokemon, so even you have a full team of six Pokemon, there is no guarantee you can beat it. So if one happened to find a Hydreigon in the wild, then...Good Luck!
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Scrafty, cuz the gang of ghetto lizards will follow you during the night, beat you up, and steal your money.

Garchomp? It's essentially a Shark that can also walk on land.
    Friend Code:
    Pokemon Trainer Cloud
    2406 5173 7383

I have Mastered Metagross

My immediate thought was Ninetales, for two reasons.

1. Touch its tail, and you're cursed for life. As a kid, this always terrified me. I would think about someone accidentally brushing up against its tail, no harm intended, and being cursed for it. Granted, the "curse" itself is... incredibly vague.
    2. Drought. Groudon also came to mind for the same reason. Here, we have a Pokemon that, simply by being an an area, can caught such intense heat that it can effectively kill the entire area's plant and animal crops, in addition to possibly directly killing the weak and elderly as well. These Pokemon could cause a global food shortage, causing not only the deaths of those they come into contact with, but every living creature on the planet. All this without even trying to do so, but simply for being alive.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast