Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imaginationshipping (AshxBianca)

Default Imaginationshipping (AshxBianca)

Its so hillarious for obvious reasons. It isn't that popular, plus there aren't many hints, but its still possible. lolBianca

Lets speak.
    Please help my dragons

I'm a fan of this ship, hopping AshxBel have a lot of interactions in the up coming battle arc. The fishing episode they were so cute together ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I found a cute fanart of this couple. XD I normally stay away from most "Ash-ships" but I found it adorable Then again I ship Bianca with just about anybody: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=15397794

I wish there was more fanart ;_;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I found a cute fanart of this couple. XD I normally stay away from most "Ash-ships" but I found it adorable Then again I ship Bianca with just about anybody: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=15397794

Wow, that's so cute. I used to think that Ash and Bel are so adorable together from the very first Bianca appearance and up to the fishing episode and I also like Ash and Bianca's shipping. I just love their interactions as well.

Spoiler:- I also made a [scrappy] banner:

btw..Can I join in?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Ahh, Isn't Bianca too old for Ash?
    I mean, If it wasn't for Age then I would prefer Ash & Candice as a couple
    Even dow Biance suppose to be ten Like Ash But It seem for some unknown reasonWriter don't want Ash to have a Female Rival of his age
    I mean, Even if Bianca didn't start her journey sooner ,Ash being traveling for almost 5 or 6 year
    Now Bianca being older, kind a causing me some serious Age Confustion
    I wonder if Ash ever gonna have a girl of his age as a Main Rival
    But I have to say,Bianca has a habit of getting Ash wet, Everytime she met him
    Last edited by vodor; 7th July 2011 at 8:46 PM.

Even though I am a die-hard DualRivalShipper (Cheren x Bianca), I find myself being interested in this.
    But...isn't Bianca too old for Ash? She's like, what, 16?
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    Even though I am a die-hard DualRivalShipper (Cheren x Bianca), I find myself being interested in this.
    Is she? I thought she was the same age as Ash. Anime some times changes the age so they can match Ash, maybe I'm wrong?? Well whatever, I still think they are cute together no matter what age they are. If you guys like those ships that fine, this is the topic for Imaginationshipping, please talk about your shippings else where thank you.

I love your banner Ashist_Wilketch, you did an awesome job on it. Mind if I use it?? I agree, they are adorable together. Why is it Bel knocks Ash into water every time she comes inXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

lol, Ash went around for like 10 seasons but he never GROWS UP!
    "Neo" New banner UP!

Its a great ship and an interesting match up with Ash.

I like ImaginationShipping a lot. I just love their interaction and I think it's hilarious how Bel has a habit of crashing literally into Ash. Plus, they just look so cute together.

Does anyone mind if I join this discussion?

I like AshXBianca It is so funny that she crashed into Ash. So funny.I like their interactions with each other.

Banner made by Skiyomi

It's Collideshipping all over again!

All jokes aside, I think this shipping is adorable and hilarious. I'm not a hardcore shipper, but I still find it amusing to watch, regardless of age differences. Can I join in?

Spoiler:

When do you think Bel will show up again? Or do you think shey'll appear at all before the league? Hope so.

This ship is certainly good Bel always appears more frequently so hints will surely show up soon.

I was just about to look for this.
    I think this will start to show up soon.
    Wait, can I join in?

Quote Originally Posted by comrad View Post
    This ship is certainly good Bel always appears more frequently so hints will surely show up soon.
    I'm hopping Bel shows up more before the league.

Think Bel will be here even after the league?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

o.o cute artwork. Yeah, I agree I kinda like any ship with Bianca.
    I think the name ImaginationShipping is really awesome. Can someone tell me why it's called that?
    I love her character in the game, and so far, I've only seen the first episode with her in the anime. She like a female Barry, the way she is always in a hurry and when she bumped into Ash - of course, much better than Barry IMO. I like her with Cheren the most, but I can see a little shipping with Ash.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    So what? I don't really look at the age but similar mind set between the bashfullmess and the child-like mind sets.

My ideal battle ever!

Ash is 10 and she says she is 12 as she states in her debut that she had to stay home for another two years even though she was old enough to become a pokemon trainer. Although she is taller than ash, they act the same.
    BTW, isn't it interesting that whenever she makes an appearence for a couple of episodes, there is always an incident involving her, ash and water, forcing ash to leave his clothes to dry?
    Shippers-Discuss!
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Hmm....it's an interesting, bubbly kind of shipping. I sorta have mixed feelings about it since 1.) Neither of them don't seem to really connect 2.) I'd personally wouldn't like being paired with someone who's constantly pushing me into a large body of water countless times and 3.) the age difference :P The same thing that kinda bothered me with Ash and Misty, but I guess when it comes to possible love (shipping) nothing else really matters.

But yeah, cute pairing! x3 Weird, but cute!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Hmm....it's an interesting, bubbly kind of shipping. I sorta have mixed feelings about it since 1.) Neither of them don't seem to really connect 2.) I'd personally wouldn't like being paired with someone who's constantly pushing me into a large body of water countless times and 3.) the age difference :P The same thing that kinda bothered me with Ash and Misty, but I guess when it comes to possible love (shipping) nothing else really matters.

But yeah, cute pairing! x3 Weird, but cute!
    Her pushing him into the water each time must say some thing thoughXD
    Ash, well he likes to swim right? Bahaha!! I think deep down Ash just likes Bel for who she is, even if she does that stuff to him, he never really says any thing like stop it or I'm annoyed with you when you do that. The age thing doesn't bother me, its not that big of gap.

Does anyone mind I join in, I totally love Imaginationshipping. It's my Unova OTP aside from Wishfulshipping.

I'm surprised no one has proposed a topic like this:

Why do like Imaginationshipping?

I think it's a really interesting pairing. It's like Collideshipping all over again xDD I love how she tends to collide with Ash and ends up knocking him into water. Plus, they both look super cute together. How could I not love this pairing?

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

I think there may be more hints between these two due to the preview, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I think there may be more hints between these two due to the preview, what do you guys think?
    There should be if Ash fight for her & won

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    There should be if Ash fight for her & won
    Oh yah     Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast