Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chessshipping (Hilbert x Hilda) General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SophiePikaFan
    If only they were both featured in the anime...
    Never say never. Yes, it's true that the male game protagonists are always shunned in the anime because of Ash and are usually considered very lucky to get a three second cameo. However with it more or less confirmed that both Dawn and Brock are not travelling with Ash in Isshu and with Four-chan not going to be the latest female companion... what's to say that both Four-chan and Black-kun will appear together in the anime for an episode, like the characters of the day? I would be all for that.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Agrees. I'm da sis CHESSSHIPPING FOREVA!!!!!! YEAH!!!! *fangirl squel* I must make fanart.... *drools*

Can eevee be bishop?
    EEVEE RULES!!

Oh, I LUV CHESSSHIPPING!!

But I LUV FERRISWHEELSHIPPING TOO!!

Oh, the decisions of a shipper.

I'm a Chess shipper too! <3

And as a gift, yesterday I drew Black and White playing Chess xD when I'm able to, I'll scan it and post it here.
    (However, I don't have my computer with Photoshop so it's on Black and White, which uh... fits?)

Oh and I've a question...
    Why is White known as Four-chan?

Quote Originally Posted by CherishMelvil
    Why is White known as Four-chan?
    Because until a certain Iris came along she was going to be Ash's FOURTH female travelling companion (( Misty, May, Dawn... )). Also some people have used the reason that she is the FOURTH main female protagonist, providing you ignore the remakes (( Kris, May, Dawn... )).

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I will totally draw fanart for this! When I first saw these characters, I fell in love with them! They are both totally adorable and attractive...they should be together and make perfectly adorable and attractive babies. >.< When I make fanart, I shall post it!

~riolulu

Ah, for some reason, this is like... the only Shipping I have ever even considered aside from Contestshipping. And even considering that one wasn't enough to hook me to the idea. Well, I'm a Franticshipper, but that's of two manga characters, so that doesn't belong here in the first place.

But yeah, I guess anyone wanna make a topic? No? I mean, like I said, I'm not exactly what anyone would call a frequent shipper so I'd rather someone else lead the discussion. >.>;

I'll fling in a topic. NOTHING WRONG WITH SOMETHING OBLIGATORY;

What attracted you towards Chessshipping in the first place?

Also if we're still up for naming ourselves after chess pieces, why not? I am totally the White Queen. 8)

Ships I've NamedTwitter

White Knight. Because it rhymes.

Well I guess the only thing is that they're the first older characters and they seemed to contrast each other; His warm clothes and her casual outfit, I thought that was pretty cool.

I really like Chessshiping. I think I've got a fondness for pairing off the two player characters of a new generation, since I'm a Fortuneshipper and a part-time Hoennshipper.

Uh... White (the girl) is pretty cool. And I like Black's design. I guess, they look older and good together. Cheren's too feminine for White, and I dunno about N.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

THE TWO CHARACTERS ARE SO ATTRACTIVE! <3 They'd make perfectly attractive babies! It'd be destiny! No really. Plus it'll be interesting to see how they react in the games, since playable characters are taken over by computers in the modern games. (:

~riolulu

Count me in. <3
    I must agree with riolulu on this one. THEY ARE SO PRETTY. *___* I can't wait to see what their personalities are like ..
    Oh.. I wanna be king ;D

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

I have edited the first post with the chess pieces and who exactly is what piece. Now to answer my own topic dur dur dur.

As you may or may not know I am a total sucker for the female gameverse protagonists and Four-chan is no exception. I took to her from the start and set about shipping her with everyone and everything...

I normally am not fond of pairing off the protagonists from each generation yet seeing Four-chan and Black-kun together... something clicked. I don't know whether it's because they are older and look sassier, whether it's because of their opposite tastes in fashion... it could be both, it could be more. But it works.

Fanart has also been a total help.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

*LE GASP* Can I please be the black queen? (: Also, is it time for a new topic? I think so...

What kind of chemistry are you looking forward to see in the new game if the playable character you didn't choose becomes an NPC?

~riolulu

BAGGING THE WHITE ROOK.

Chessshipping loves to conflict with me. That and Isshushipping are just equally sincerely wonderful.

What kind of chemistry are you looking forward to see in the new game if the playable character you didn't choose becomes an NPC?
    Honestly, with both characters actually being older than previous protags I am expecting more teasing about relationships and crushes. They are of an age where they'd be discovering more about it and not feeling that "puppy love" that all children get with their friends because they don't understand love's actual concept.

Gnarly hugs wouldn't go amiss too. And if all else fails I'll write fanfiction!
    I SUPPORT PEARLSHIPPING!
    It really was third time lucky for Ash!

i love this couple is there a white x n one yet
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Gotta second Bryony; Black-kun and Four-chan are older and that is canon, so I expect any teasing about relationships and the like to have more of a meaning. I just suddenly got the thought of NPC!Black-kun/Four-chan explaining the triple battles to you and it turning into a rather... interesting affair...

I also wouldn't object to Professor Araragi shipping the two. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryony
    BAGGING THE WHITE ROOK.
    NO SOD OFF.

Jay kay ilu rly. 8)

Chessshipping loves to conflict with me. That and Isshushipping are just equally sincerely wonderful.
    CHESSSHIPPING IS FOREVER SUPERIOR in b4 comments about my love for Fourshipping

And if all else fails I'll write fanfiction!
    Dude write fanfiction anyway because your stuff is always a great.

Quote Originally Posted by pandastar16
    i love this couple is there a white x n one yet
    If you mean a name, no. If you mean a thread on here, again that's a no. However keep in mind that this thread is strictly for the delight that is Chessshipping. Talking about other ships here is pretty much off-topic.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Hey! I'm like completely and utterly obsessed with Chessshipping now. Can I join this thread?

I'm not so sure myself. As soon as I saw pictures of Black and White, the first thing that came into my mind was that they'd look so cute together. Then I've read some cute Chessshipping fanfics and saw the fanart and then I just really started to love it.

I'm gonna have to agree with Bryony on this one. I would love to see some teasing, especially on White's part. I can totally imagine White teasing Black about relationships and stuff.

Of course you can join! It's good to know that there's still followers of this wonderful shipping lurking in the wings!

Oh man guise, not long until the games come out in Japan! I cannot wait for everything to get translated... especially what Black-kun and Four-chan say!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I wish to join
    I'm obsessed with chesshiping for some reason now after seeing all the cute fan arts of them. I can't wait for the games to arrive
    my shinies:Chansy(accident),Pachirisu, Purgly, tentacool, Pika Pichu (3)

looking for: Deoxys

Pokedex
    Seen:380
    Own:272

Smile(enter name here),it's a beautiful day
    -Sensei
    N= My new bishi

*waves* WHITE PAWN, FTW.
    (Oh, please? I would like to be the White Pawn. xD)

So, here are some snazzy answers:

Older characters, fantastic designs, the original hope of them being together...oh so squee-worthy. I immediately began writing fanfiction for these two. They're simply awesome.

Teasing, blushing, hell, I don't care as long as there's chemistry. xD I want a backstory! Something! Or I'll have to run on pure imagination for future one-shots/fanfictions/crap. So...yeah.

Anyways, I have to go finish this slideshow I'm working on for these two. When I'm done, I can post a link...?

Amazing signature by Skiyomi~ <3
    Alyss - Noun; A ChessShipper, a DualRivalShipper, and a LostRoyalShipper.
    Alexandrianshipping is her favorite pairing in the world, besides Twinleafshipping.
    Her most popular story is Alexandria, and she loves the story very much~~
    You just lost the Game. ;D

Welcome to the thread, both of you! alyssonrose, feel free to post the link when you're done. As long as it's about the good and win that is Chessshipping then bring it on! xD

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I love the ship when I saw them together.Black and White would be a hate love couple that what I see.They made fun of each other.Black would keep poking fun at White even If she didnt want to.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I is like, so obsessed...

What attracted me in the first place? Good question. I guess, like the protagonists of R/S, they looked ultra good together...? (to me). There's also the ultra cool fact that they're older...

What chemistry do I hope to see? Hmmm.... Shippyness. Totally the same thing XD. Pretty much the same thing as everyone else... As long as you SEE the other protagionist... God, I hope so... Gloomy thoughts. Anyways, back on track! Yeah. Coolness. And if the games fail me, that's what the manga's for. And fanfiction. And fanart. XD

To be continued...
    EEVEE RULES!!

Oh, I LUV CHESSSHIPPING!!

But I LUV FERRISWHEELSHIPPING TOO!!

Oh, the decisions of a shipper.

Not long to go now at all! Three whole days! Geez Louise gimme my interactions between the pair already then it may inspire me to write some fanfiction...

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Hey! I'm like so obsessed with Chessshipping now. Can I join in this thread?

The second I saw Black and White, I immediately thought they'd go great together.
    Then I read this one awesome Chessshipping one-shot on fanfiction and my love for this pairing just escalated.
    Last edited by Oceanus119; 16th September 2010 at 12:22 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast