Thread: Ash and Misty :)

Default Ash and Misty :)

I've been an avid pokeshipper since the first episode, so I drew this last night. I suck at coloring, but oh well. please tell me what you think

That is a really good drawing and colouring. I don't think it sucks,I don't see anything wrong with it.

I really like it. I agree with the above poster, there's nothing wrong with it as it's well drawn and nicely colored. Thanks for sharing.

The figures are good, the poses are nice. Here's what I spotted:

Misty's arms look a bit stiff. The background doesn't have as much detail, but it does help in making the characters stand out more. Also, Misty's left arm is a bit skinnier than the right arm. I think you should bend the arms and place them over her legs or something. That way she doesn't resemble a Barbie. However, this is great progress so far and I like the idea. Some details on the tree/grass wouldn't hurt to add.

haha, thanks you guys and thanks for the advice pinkpalkia! yeah, I didn't add any detail on the background because I was too lazy. and i thought Misty looked a little off, but I didn't know how to fix it.