Thread: Ash and Misty :)

Default Ash and Misty :)

I've been an avid pokeshipper since the first episode, so I drew this last night. I suck at coloring, but oh well. please tell me what you think

That is a really good drawing and colouring. I don't think it sucks,I don't see anything wrong with it.

I really like it. I agree with the above poster, there's nothing wrong with it as it's well drawn and nicely colored. Thanks for sharing.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

The figures are good, the poses are nice. Here's what I spotted:

Misty's arms look a bit stiff. The background doesn't have as much detail, but it does help in making the characters stand out more. Also, Misty's left arm is a bit skinnier than the right arm. I think you should bend the arms and place them over her legs or something. That way she doesn't resemble a Barbie. However, this is great progress so far and I like the idea. Some details on the tree/grass wouldn't hurt to add.

haha, thanks you guys and thanks for the advice pinkpalkia! yeah, I didn't add any detail on the background because I was too lazy. and i thought Misty looked a little off, but I didn't know how to fix it.