Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jin's Ginjinka Project

This weekend, we take a look at the three most annoying Pokemon in history:

Zubat (Blindmelon)
    Geodude (They Might Be Giants)
    Tentacool (Jellyfish)

Until next week...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

This weekend, we look at three Pokemon who have more than one head:

Girafarig (Black Or White)
    Dugtrio (The Killing Road)
    Exeggcute (Three Faces)

Until next week...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

This weekend, we take a look at three Pokemon that are based off Japanese youkai:

Mawile (Hair Reporter)
    Dunsparce (Hole)
    Froslass (Ice Ice Baby)

Until next week...

These are pretty awesome, especially the Honchkrow. I've tried to do a few Gijinkas but most of them suck horribly .-. I made a Mismagius and a Spiritomb that were ok but nowhere near this quality.

EDIT: One more thing. When you do Crobat, the title needs to be "Can't Touch This" due to the excessive use of Double Team. XD
    Last edited by SergeiDragunov; 30th July 2010 at 2:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SergeiDragunov
    These are pretty awesome, especially the Honchkrow. I've tried to do a few Gijinkas but most of them suck horribly .-. I made a Mismagius and a Spiritomb that were ok but nowhere near this quality.

EDIT: One more thing. When you do Crobat, the title needs to be "Can't Touch This" due to the excessive use of Double Team. XD
    Oh wow, you liked Honchkrow? I hope you meant his design cause I was really lazy with his ability description picture...
    Oh, and disappointingly, Crobat can't have "Can't Touch This"...I've given that ability to Shedinja (I might post him some time later).
    Glad you liked them!

Anyway, this week's Pokemon are blue Pokemon with unique type combos:

Nidoqueen (One Republic)
    Lucario (Hot And Cold)
    Heracross (Beetle Juice)

Until next week...

This weekend, we take a look at three of the world's largest Pokemon:

Gyarados (Mash)
    Steelix (Metal Gear Solid)
    Wailord (Flight Of The Concords)

Until next week...

Gaga! Haha, they look great. I could find the inspiration to make one of my projects so big..

Oh... My GOD! You gave that WAILORD A RAPE FACE! I couldn't stop laughing!

And gyarados... that pose is odd, but the outfit works pretty well.

my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

Quote Originally Posted by IN SPACEon
    Gaga! Haha, they look great. I could find the inspiration to make one of my projects so big..
    Well, I'm not stopping you. With enough passion and willpower, you can accomplish anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Squirtle
    Oh... My GOD! You gave that WAILORD A RAPE FACE! I couldn't stop laughing!

And gyarados... that pose is odd, but the outfit works pretty well.
    Quick! HIDE YOUR SKITTIES!!

Yea, I guess Gyarados' pose is a bit odd...then again, I've never actually seen anyone charging their laser before so I don't have much of a reference...

This week, we take a look at Pokemon with multiple forms! The first entry has 2 forms, the second has 4, and the third has 2^32 forms!:

Gastrodon (Tool)
    Castform (Umbrella)
    Spinda (Whiskey In A Jar)

Until next week...

Castform is neat
    making the gstrodons sisters was a neat idea
    when it comes to spinda ...
    My HG team:
    Disaster the Absol Spikey the Pichu(on th first) Distortion the Giratina

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the badges

Credits to Volcanic Typhlosion for the teampose

Credits to the Circlemon Shop for the egg.

do Pocketfull of Sunshine for bellossom or cherrim... wait, they're already done
    maybe solrock? it just doesnt seem right for it...
    nice job anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAbsol
    Castform is neat
    making the gstrodons sisters was a neat idea
    when it comes to spinda ...
    Spinda's awesome, no? At least, he thinks he is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler99
    do Pocketfull of Sunshine for bellossom or cherrim... wait, they're already done
    maybe solrock? it just doesnt seem right for it...
    nice job anyway!
    I've already done Solrock too. But I'll see what I can do with "Pocket Full Of Sunshine"...
    Sunkern hasn't been designed yet, I might give it to her.

These are amazing. Your style is really cool. You should totally do a Mudkip. XD

Is it just me, or does Farfetch'd look kinda like Renji...? I may be imagining things... But the hair style, color, and pose... =O

Quote Originally Posted by minchan
    Is it just me, or does Farfetch'd look kinda like Renji...? I may be imagining things... But the hair style, color, and pose... =O
    Yea, he gets that a lot...the fact that he looks like some sort of Japanese swordsman is due to me always thinking of Farfetch'd as a ninja duck. The resemblance to Renji is mostly coincidence.

Anyway, this week, we look at three Pokemon whose names begin with Q:
    Quilava (Uprising)
    Quagsire (Caribbean Pirates)
    Qwilfish (Acid Bath)

Until next week...
    Oh, and next week's gijinka will all be girls...look forward to it...

Ninja duck? That's the first time I've heard of that one. =P

There's a pic of Renji somewhere in which he's holding Zabimaru the same way. 0.o;;

Haha the letter Q is awesome. Qwilfish is epic. XD

Can't wait for the girl pics next week. XD

There's a pic of Renji somewhere in which he's holding Zabimaru the same way. 0.o;;
    Is there? Well even so, it's just a coincidence. I think...
    You never know when your subconscious is sending subliminal messages into your conscious mind...

Anyway, in memory of the first half of One Piece, this week's gijinka will have abilities that kind of match those of the three admirals. Spoiler warning:

Glaceon (Ice Age)
    Espeon (Pocket Full Of Sunshine)
    Slugma (Flaming Lips)

Oh look, I used Pocket Full Of Sunshine. Whoopee. Until next week...

Thumbs down

This week, we take a look at Sinnoh's Fairy Trio:

Uxie (Third Eye Blind)
    Mesprit (Sweet Emotion)
    Azelf (System Of A Down)

Until next week...

I think you can draw human figures pretty good.

(also lol at Jynx)
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I like the lake trio's matching dresses. XD

Oh and Glaceon's hair is awesome. Her face shape kinda makes her look like some spoiled brat kid...? Not sure if that was intended. XD

Espeon is prettyfullllll~~~~~~

Slugma is... uhh... interesting. XD For a slug. =P
    Last edited by minchan; 7th September 2010 at 6:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master
    I think you can draw human figures pretty good.

(also lol at Jynx)
    Thanks. I find people fun to draw because...well...actually, I don't know why I like drawing people...but it's fun anyway.
    I like the lake trio's matching dresses. XD

Oh and Glaceon's hair is awesome. Her face shape kinda makes her look like some spoiled brat kid...? Not sure if that was intended. XD

Espeon is prettyfullllll~~~~~~

Slugma is... uhh... interesting. XD For a slug. =P
    Hm...I'm not sure how to reply to your other comments, but Glaceon was intended to be bratty.

Anyway, this week, we'll be looking at the final stages of three Water type starters:

Blastoise (Teardrop Guitar)
    Feraligatr (Aqualung)
    Empoleon (Drowning Pool)

Until next week...

Pokemon Black and White have now been released. The forums are probably gonna be a bit busy, but I think I'll manage. To celebrate this special occasion, this week's theme is 5th Gen Pokemon. The Pokemon I can post are limited though, due to almost none of them having their official English names revealed yet...:

Reshiram (White Chicks)
    Zekrom (Men In Black)
    Zoroark (Rapid Eye Movement)

Until next week...

Well well well...It looks like school has finally caught up with me...This is gonna be my last blog update in a while, but I'll still try to post some gijinkas every once in a while.
    Anyway, this week, we take a look at FOSSILS. Dun dun dun...:

Cradily (Cornershop)
    Aerodactyl (Atheist)
    Relicanth (Thousand Days)

Until who knows when...

Zoroark is pretty epic as a gijinka.keep on updating!(waits for a Jirachi or Darkrai gijinka to show up)

I will claim these three one day....(made and edited by me~)
    -The Space-themed team I am so close to having!!(2 more to go!)

Jirachi and Darkrai? I guess I could do those.
    For now, I've got Jirachi ready. You might need to wait a while for Darkrai:

Jirachi (Nightwish)

Until next time...

And today, I've got Darkrai:

Darkrai (Gives You Hell)

Until some other day...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast