Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jin's Ginjinka Project

whoa...those are great!i could never draw like that in my life.

I will claim these three one day....(made and edited by me~)
    -The Space-themed team I am so close to having!!(2 more to go!)

If I'm allowed to make requests, can you do Giratina?

@HoennKyogre: You can make requests if you like, but whether I accept these requests or not depends on whether your requested Pokemon have been in my sketchbook or not.
    Of course, since you have no way of knowing which Pokemon I've gijinka'd before, it is essentially random. To you anyway.

And wouldn't you know it, I have Giratina right here in Sketchbook #3. Here you go:

Giratina (Mystery Science Theater)

Until whenever...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    @HoennKyogre: You can make requests if you like, but whether I accept these requests or not depends on whether your requested Pokemon have been in my sketchbook or not.
    Of course, since you have no way of knowing which Pokemon I've gijinka'd before, it is essentially random. To you anyway.

And wouldn't you know it, I have Giratina right here in Sketchbook #3. Here you go:

Giratina (Mystery Science Theater)

Until whenever...
    Ok, I respect that. BTW, Mystery Science Theater was a hilarious movie.
    "Should I tell her that she has an extra rib?

Alright. Today, Salamence:

Salamence (Flying Without Wings)

Until some day...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

5th Generation starter names have been revealed...and I'll be showcasing their gijinka forms one by one. I'll start with Smugleaf:

Snivy (Green Sleeves)

Until...

Late Christmas...:

Delibird (Birthday Massacre)

I had one of these. I liked using Gear Saucer just because it looked cool.
    And it dealt good damage too:

Klinklang (Clockwork Orange)

How many more left I wonder...

Hm...Tomorrow is the start of Chinese New Year...I wonder if I should do something special for it...
    For now, here's another Gen 5 Pokemon gijinka:

Reuniclus (Something In The Way)

Love makes the world go round:

Luvdisc (Romance Dawn)

My sketchbooks are getting old and faded...time to scan in the earlier gijinkas as quickly as I can before they end up lost in time:

Skarmory (White Stripes)

And another bird:

Pidgeot (Halo)

Thank god, the only thing you changed about Gardevoir was her face and her arms and her feet. The most realistic looking Gijinka ever, even though I am not a massive fan of them.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by PeterFoster111
    Thank god, the only thing you changed about Gardevoir was her face and her arms and her feet. The most realistic looking Gijinka ever, even though I am not a massive fan of them.
    Well...when I think about Gardevoir, there really isn't much that I can change...
    It's these humanoid Pokemon that I'm not really fond of. They're too easy to gijinkalize.

It's been a while. Hopefully, I don't have to stop for this long again:

Arcanine (We Started The Fire)
    Altaria (Cloud Nine)

Aww! Altaria is so cute!

Two more gijinkas of Pokemon from the Kanto region.
    Relatively simple in design:

Gengar (Slimshady)
    Machamp (Second Hand Serenade)

Wow, these are awesome! I especially like the Houndoom one

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123