Welcome to the revival of Pokemon Hangman! As in the third installment of this game. In this game, just like the real life game itself, members get to guess letters and guess what the mystery word is. Here's how it goes:
The person making the word must hide their word with underscores. So if you want your mystery word to be Trubbish, you would put eight underscores as so here:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
For multiple words, use a hyphen to separate the words. So if you want your mystery phrase to be Douse Drive, you do this:
_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _
Each word/phrase will be given eight strikes before the round ends without a winner. The player who made the word can decide whether to create another word or pass the opportunity to someone else. Here's an example:
Originally Posted by poster 1Originally Posted by HangmanOriginally Posted by poster 2Originally Posted by HangmanOriginally Posted by poster 3Originally Posted by HangmanOriginally Posted by poster 4Remember to copy and paste the form (the underscores, letters guessed, and strikes) so that members can easily know what's going on!Originally Posted by Hangman
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. Do not double post or your posts will be ignored.
3. If the person in charge of the word is inactive for a week (may change this to two depending on how the game goes), another member can volunteer to take over. If you ask someone to be in charge of your word because you're going to be inactive for a bit, that's fine too.
4. While the one in charge shouldn't give out hints, you may do so if you want.
5. These words don't have to be the names of Pokemon. It could be anime/manga characters, items, or more! Just keep it Pokemon related.
6. If you guessed a word correctly but want to give the opportunity to someone else, you may choose to do so.
7. Have fun!
Edit: New rules: You can only guess one letter until the person with the word has posted the hangman template posts before guessing again.
Also you must guess at least one letter before guessing the word.
I'll start with something (hopefully) simple:
_ _ _ _ _ _