The previous Pokemon Survivor which was revived by Silent Conversation came to an end very early this year. However, instead of starting things off like the previous ones, why not start it off with starters?
Rules of the Game:
-There will be at least 15+ Pokemon in each set, differing from around 20 in the previous game.
-You will vote off your least favorite of the set.
-You only have ONE
vote for EACH ROUND.
You vote more than once, and your vote will be considered moot and will lose your ability to vote for 1 round.
-The Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round will be eliminated.
-The Pokemon that wins a set will be added to the Winner's circle, and once there are 10 in the Winner's circle the Pokemon there will be voted on until a winner is decided, when a winner is decided that Pokemon will head on to the Hall of Fame to compete once again for a Serebii.Net Forums Favorite. (Just like the previous version)
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
Rank Round (NEW)
- A random round like the others where you will rank the remaining Pokemon from your personal favorite to least favorite using numbers. (Ex- 1=Favorite 10=least favorite or something like that) This means no matter what each Pokemon will receive more than 1 vote, as the number you rank the Pokemon goes towards the amount of votes that Pokemon has. This round will not occur when 5 or less Pokemon remain.
Pick Your Favorite Round (NEW)
- This round will not appear when there are 8 or less Pokemon remaining. In this round you will choose your favorite of the remaining Pokemon (Ex- I choose Meowth as my favorite). That Pokemon will be taken off the list during that round and is considered "saved" for this round. After every Pokemon BUT one has been chosen, the Pokemon that is remaining will be eliminated and we'll move on to the next round. Note: A Pokemon can only be chosen ONCE. If you pick one that has already been picked your post WILL NOT count.
If you have any questions regarding rounds or rules, don't hesitate to ask me!
Now let's get started on these Starters!
Note: Remember this is round 1, don't forget to add your Prediction!
Current Winner's Circle-
Current Hall of Fame-
Also, just like in the previous game we'll be needing talliers! VM me if you'd like to be one! (Only accepting a certain amount.) You will still be able to vote if you're a tallier as well.
My Vote goes to-