Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Survivor! (Revival!)

Default Pokemon Survivor! (Revival!)

The previous Pokemon Survivor which was revived by Silent Conversation came to an end very early this year. However, instead of starting things off like the previous ones, why not start it off with starters?

Rules of the Game:

-There will be at least 15+ Pokemon in each set, differing from around 20 in the previous game.

-You will vote off your least favorite of the set.

-You only have ONE vote for EACH ROUND. You vote more than once, and your vote will be considered moot and will lose your ability to vote for 1 round.

-The Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round will be eliminated.

-The Pokemon that wins a set will be added to the Winner's circle, and once there are 10 in the Winner's circle the Pokemon there will be voted on until a winner is decided, when a winner is decided that Pokemon will head on to the Hall of Fame to compete once again for a Serebii.Net Forums Favorite. (Just like the previous version)

Special Rounds-

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Rank Round (NEW) - A random round like the others where you will rank the remaining Pokemon from your personal favorite to least favorite using numbers. (Ex- 1=Favorite 10=least favorite or something like that) This means no matter what each Pokemon will receive more than 1 vote, as the number you rank the Pokemon goes towards the amount of votes that Pokemon has. This round will not occur when 5 or less Pokemon remain.

Pick Your Favorite Round (NEW) - This round will not appear when there are 8 or less Pokemon remaining. In this round you will choose your favorite of the remaining Pokemon (Ex- I choose Meowth as my favorite). That Pokemon will be taken off the list during that round and is considered "saved" for this round. After every Pokemon BUT one has been chosen, the Pokemon that is remaining will be eliminated and we'll move on to the next round. Note: A Pokemon can only be chosen ONCE. If you pick one that has already been picked your post WILL NOT count.

If you have any questions regarding rounds or rules, don't hesitate to ask me!

Now let's get started on these Starters!

Note: Remember this is round 1, don't forget to add your Prediction!

Remaining Pokemon-

Voted Off-

Saved-

Current Winner's Circle-

Current Hall of Fame-

Serebii.Net Favorites-

Also, just like in the previous game we'll be needing talliers! VM me if you'd like to be one! (Only accepting a certain amount.) You will still be able to vote if you're a tallier as well.

My Vote goes to-

Talliers-
    Dragalge
    Recon
    Erron Black
    Last edited by Erron Black; 15th July 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Most Recent Shiny

Hunting:
    //

"Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them. I'm done letting it consume me."
    - Black Panther

Vote: Charmander
    Predicting: Fennekin

Voting Charmander
    Predicting Froakie
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Vote: Chespin
    Predict: Cyndaquil

(credit: @ningukt)

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258

Voting out Piplup.

Predicting Snivy.
    Do you like Fan-fiction? How about deciding on different choices? If you like both, come join this Face-Off where you get to decide on the outcomes for what I write!

Voting out Oshawatt.

Predicting Snivy.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Voting out Fenniken.

Predicting Squirtle.

Voting out Chikorita

Predicting Froakie

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Alright I'm going to tally up as well as update a little.

Dragalge is now a Tallier, while Recon is both a tallier and co-owner.

Plus rounds will end with 10+ votes, or if necessary, less votes.

Tally-
    Charmander- 2
    Fennekin- 1
    Chespin- 1
    Tepig- 1
    Oshawott- 1
    Chikorita- 1
    Piplup- 1

Tally Total- 8 votes.

Most Recent Shiny

Hunting:
    //

"Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them. I'm done letting it consume me."
    - Black Panther

Gonna vote Chikorita, predicting Cyndaquil.
    bodacious

2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingjustgo. View Post
    Trevenant, use die

Voting Chikorita
    Predicting Torchic.

A wild RP thread appeared! Click the image above, created by American-Pi, to see it! Come and play!

Claimed Omega Ruby, RWBY, and Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

Looks like these are all the votes we're getting. Hopefully this increases in the near future. TELL YO FRIENDS!

Losers get a comic sans font over their heads. Fitting. As co-owner, I've made some slight changes to the rules, but nothing too drastic.

Final Tally:
    : 3
    : 2
    : 1

Rules of the Game:

There will be at least 15+ Pokemon in each set, differing from around 20 in the previous game.

You will vote off your least favorite of the set.

You only have ONE vote for EACH ROUND. You vote more than once, and your vote will be considered moot and will lose your ability to vote for 1 round.

The Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round will be eliminated.

The Pokemon that wins a set will be added to the Winner's circle, and once there are 10 in the Winner's circle the Pokemon there will be voted on until a winner is decided, when a winner is decided that Pokemon will head on to the Hall of Fame to compete once again for a Serebii.Net Forums Favorite. (Just like the previous version)

Special Rounds-

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Rank Round - A random round like the others where you will rank the remaining Pokemon from your personal favorite to least favorite using numbers. (Ex- 1=Favorite 10=least favorite or something like that) This means no matter what each Pokemon will receive more than 1 vote, as the number you rank the Pokemon goes towards the amount of votes that Pokemon has. This round will not occur before the top 10 or after the top 5

Pick of the Litter - In this round you will choose your favorite of the remaining Pokemon (Ex- I choose Meowth as my favorite). That Pokemon will be taken off the list during that round and is considered "saved" for this round. After every Pokemon BUT one has been chosen, the Pokemon that is remaining will be eliminated and we'll move on to the next round. Note: A Pokemon can only be chosen ONCE. If you pick one that has already been picked your post WILL NOT count. This round will not appear after the top 8 or before the top 15.

If you have any questions regarding rounds or rules, don't hesitate to ask Recon or Erron Black!

Remaining Pokemon-

My Vote:

Voted Off

Saved

Current Winner's Circle

Current Hall of Fame

Serebii.Net Favorites

Talliers:
    Dragalge
    Recon
    Erron Black

Last edited by Recon; 17th July 2015 at 4:51 AM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Voting Charmander

Voting .

Tally-

Most Recent Shiny

Hunting:
    //

- Black Panther

Voting out Oshawatt.

Voting Fenniken.

Voting out Piplup.

Banner created by me

Voting Treecko.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

Vote piplup

(credit: @ningukt)

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258

Voting Treecko. Great to see this revived by the way!

Voting Piplup

The "Yay I get to do this thing again" tally:
    Piplup: 4
    Charmander: 2
    Treecko: 2
    Oshawott: 1
    Fenniken: 1
    Do you like Fan-fiction? How about deciding on different choices? If you like both, come join this Face-Off where you get to decide on the outcomes for what I write!

10 votes is all we need, 10 votes is most likely all we gonna get!

Final Tally:

Rules of the Game:

There will be at least 15+ Pokemon in each set, differing from around 20 in the previous game.

You will vote off your least favorite of the set.

You only have ONE vote for EACH ROUND. You vote more than once, and your vote will be considered moot and will lose your ability to vote for 1 round.

The Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round will be eliminated.

The Pokemon that wins a set will be added to the Winner's circle, and once there are 10 in the Winner's circle the Pokemon there will be voted on until a winner is decided, when a winner is decided that Pokemon will head on to the Hall of Fame to compete once again for a Serebii.Net Forums Favorite. (Just like the previous version)

Special Rounds-

Rank Round - A random round like the others where you will rank the remaining Pokemon from your personal favorite to least favorite using numbers. (Ex- 1=Favorite 10=least favorite or something like that) This means no matter what each Pokemon will receive more than 1 vote, as the number you rank the Pokemon goes towards the amount of votes that Pokemon has. This round will not occur before the top 10 or after the top 5

Pick of the Litter - In this round you will choose your favorite of the remaining Pokemon (Ex- I choose Meowth as my favorite). That Pokemon will be taken off the list during that round and is considered "saved" for this round. After every Pokemon BUT one has been chosen, the Pokemon that is remaining will be eliminated and we'll move on to the next round. Note: A Pokemon can only be chosen ONCE. If you pick one that has already been picked your post WILL NOT count. This round will not appear after the top 8 or before the top 15.

If you have any questions regarding rounds or rules, don't hesitate to ask Recon or Erron Black!

Remaining Pokemon-

My Vote:

Voted Off

Saved

Current Winner's Circle

Current Hall of Fame

Serebii.Net Favorites

Talliers:
    Dragalge
    Recon
    Erron Black

Most Recent Shiny

Hunting:
    //

- Black Panther

Still voting out Fenniken....

I just don't like Fenniken.

Voting out Fennekin

Banner created by me

Voting out Oshawatt.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast