Page 743 of 744 FirstFirst ... 643693733739740741742743744 LastLast
Results 18,551 to 18,575 of 18586

Thread: Good Ol' Rating of the User Title Above You

  1. #18551

    Default

    10/10 definitely fits the avatar

  2. #18552
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    8/10 Sailor Moon, right? I haven't watched it, but that's pretty cool!
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  3. #18553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    8/10 Sailor Moon, right? I haven't watched it, but that's pretty cool!
    Yup it is ^^

    8/10 sounds epic

  4. #18554
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    8/10 already rated.
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  5. #18555
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    8/10 It's funny. XD
    Proud member of the...


    Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

  6. #18556

    Default

    It fits nicely 9/10

  7. #18557
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    7/10 you don't say?
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  8. #18558
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    1729 Pi Street, Road e
    Posts
    731

    Default

    10/10 The meme will never get old

  9. #18559
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    (Yep)

    10/10 kudos for somewhat including one of the best names of a Pokemon OST into your user title!
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  10. #18560
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Crashing at Nanu's
    Posts
    174

    Default

    9/10 Some people would rate this lower. I disagree.
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

  11. #18561
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    8/10 I misread it at first and what I thought it said sounded sorta funny. XD
    Proud member of the...


    Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

  12. #18562

    Default

    It's ok 8/10

  13. #18563
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    7/10 uhh ok sure.
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  14. #18564
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    8/10 It strangely works. XD
    Proud member of the...


    Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

  15. #18565
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Spear Pillar
    Posts
    313

    Default

    8/10 Cute and fitting as always.


    I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

  16. #18566

    Default

    8/10 I guess it fits

  17. #18567
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    10/10 same girl same!
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  18. #18568
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    8/10 It's cute.
    Proud member of the...


    Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

  19. #18569
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,844

    Default

    7/10

    12 x 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

  20. #18570
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    234

    Default

    8/10 Its what I say when I see some weird.
    ~FC:4141 3434 8031~


  21. #18571
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    7/10 it's ok.
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  22. #18572
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    8/10 It goes well with the avatar.
    Proud member of the...


    Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

  23. #18573
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Time-Space Continuum
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    10/10 thanks for counting down!
    Banner by me!

    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

    Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

  24. #18574
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Spear Pillar
    Posts
    313

    Default

    8/10 It fits your avatar.


    I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

  25. #18575
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Please don't look
    Posts
    7,844

    Default

    1/10

    Very attention seeking if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Josef Stylin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevil View Post
    RIP Ash's dreams.
    Who cares about his dream, the only character that should be feeling crushed right now is the Furfrou guy. Dude put all of his faith in Ash.

    He looked like a male prostitute too, so he's probably crying his eyes out while standing around in shady street corners, which is bad for business because customers will be weirded out. Ash ruined his dreams and his job, what a terrible person.

Page 743 of 744 FirstFirst ... 643693733739740741742743744 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •