Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Beg, Burrow and Steal! (383)

Why is everyone bashing the animation? AG had average animation, nothing too bad.

We finally get a debut episode for both Trapinch and Vibrava (together no less, which just goes to show how many Pokemon Hoenn had). I love that they got lost in those underground catacombs. It's like a Mystery Dungeon.

Glad we saw an evolution and that Ash and Co. made it out ok. 5/10

I liked this episode, it wasn't too bad because of the Vibrava (I like them but I like Flygon better, glad Drew had used it so we could see it more), it was nice seeing all of them evolved and carry everyone out.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Trapinch for the 1st time. It was cool to see how they evolve into Vibrava. It was cool that the Vibrava carried them out of the cave after evolving.

23/100

I'm surprised no one caught a Vibrava. It would have been good adition to May's or Ash's team.

My ideal battle ever!

This was an OK episode. It's cool to see Trapinch and Vibrava in the anime, it's interesting how all the Trapinch evolved into Vibrava at the same time.

It's found it weird when Vibrava used Supersonic......a move it can't learn in the RSE games. But in the DP games it could learn the move. It seems like the anime writers told Game Freak about the mistake and GF corrected it in the 4th gen games.

Elisa was kinda cute. It's funny when Brock fell in love with Elisa and started to flirt with her, she must've been freaked out by his flirty attitude.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Kind of a strange thing to mention, but I found it odd how Trapinch's name was pronounced in this episode. I always say it with not so much emphasis on the '-pinch' art of it's name, so it just sounded odd to me, is all.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345