Thread: Bleach shipping Thread!

Default Bleach shipping Thread!

I couldn't see one anywhere, or is it that I'm blind. Anyways, I made this.

What Bleach pairing do you support?

I support, Ichiruki, UlquiHime, IshiHime, IchiHitsu, ByaRen, RenRuki,HitsuHina.

What are yours?

1. Rules of this forum applies.
    2. No bashing
    3. Nothing nice to say? Please get out.
    <---- Dead Canon! You can't see eh!

Spoiler:- :

Spoiler:- :

I'm kind of a rare breed, since I like both IchiRuki and IchiHime equally. Other than that, I'm a sucker for IshiHime, HitsuHina and... erm... SoiYoru.

Hey, who said a girl can't like some yuri? ^_^
    Last edited by Lily Nadesico; 29th May 2010 at 1:01 AM.

There was a Bleach shipping thread around a couple of months ago... Maybe it died? Anyways...

In the very beginning, I liked IchiRuki for the bickering, but the moment Renji (and the episodes revolving around him and Rukia) was introduced, I fell in love with RenRuki. So, for the majority of the Soul Society arc, I liked that pair, but had Ichigo alone. I did sort of like HitsuHina at first, but... Remember that one super-cute filler episode starring him and Ichigo's sister Karen? It made me love them so much more (please don't hurt me...). And then the Hueco Mundo arc rolled around, and Orihime's pure love for Ichigo sucked me in. I mean, who couldn't love the whole "fall in love with him five times throughout five different lifetimes" scene? So yeah...

To recap, as of right now, I support: RenRuki, IchiHime, HistuKaren, and YoruSoi [and I'm also a girl, so there! ]
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Heh, what do you know, I seem to have become neutral to UlquiHime... guess Bleach is just one of those fandoms I'm not really enthusiastic about when it comes to shipping...

But still, I'm a convinced IchiRuki fan! ^_^

I'm an IchiRuki, and I also quite like IshiHime, UlquiHime, and Urahara/Yoruichi(I forget the name.....)

I am a Bleach fan and I ship Ichigo/Rukia I just think they have so much chemistry and love all the scenes they have together. This is the only pairing I like on the show.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 18th August 2010 at 6:51 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I like Ichi/Hime although Ichi/Ruki is my second favorite lol.
    I also like Uryuu/Nemu, Chad/Harribel even though they never met, Renji/Ruki, Uki/Uno, Kyo/Lisa, and Kenpachi/Kukaku.

I am a supporter of IchiNel and UlqiHime.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I only really ship one pair and that's Gin/Rangiku. I don't know the official name sorry lol. Anyway, they're the most interesting characters in the series to me. Gin is sneaky, evil, even hurtful but he has shown his soft side a few times like when he was shown caring for Rangiku when they were younger. Rangiku is just the kind of person you'd expect to see at a bar since she loves to drink and she looks "sexy" but underneath, I think she's a nice person. I think Gin and Rangiku share a lot of differences but maybe opposites attract?

i supprt ichiruki,ichihime, and renjiruki

ichiruki-because they have so many scenes it's impossible not to find one

ichihime-i've always been a sucker for shy girl liking tough boy

renjruki-it will probably happen if ichihime happens and plus it's cute.

UlquiHime & ByaRuki all the way \o/
    Though I like IshiHime & IchiRuki too, as well as Chad/basically anyone. (I love Chad, haha)

Now I ship AizenxIchigo for Yaoi, the reccent episodes have gotten into thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I mainly ship IchiRuki considering that it is so amazing. Ugh, just amazing I can't get over it.
    But I like a little RenjiHime(crack pairing <3) and GrimmNel(more crack-ish) on the side.

Currently playing:
    Pokemon White

Credit to level99love for my beautiful userbar!

I always love IchiHime.
    Ichigo will do anything to protect her. He even feel bad when he can't protect her.
    RenjRuki I love this too.

Banner made by Skiyomi

At first I was an IchiRuki fan, but I completely converted to RenRuki after seeing their past and current relationship. Even though a lot of people think of them as siblings, I think it's absolutely adorable. <3 I also support IchiIshi, ChadHime, TatsuHime, and to a lesser extent, IchiHime. I'm also warming up to ByaRen, though I'm not completely sold on that yet. But I'm not too far into the series, so there's still time for me to like it. I see a few other possibilities as well, but like I said, I'm not far enough into it to officially like them.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

I used to ship Ichigo with Orihime. I kinda love those scenes about the two of them together and how Ichigo saved her. Although I kinda like Rukia and Toshiro for some reasons.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I support(ed)

soifonxyoruichi-Most favorite yuri shipping

gin x rangiku- Leading to gin dying and revealing he was good all along and tryed to keep his promise to rangiku, I jus thought these two were meant for each other.

Others i support are toshiro x rangiku, yoruichi x urahara, ichigo x rukia

IchiHime
    RenRuki
    HitsuMomo
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Well, I support(s):
    »UlquiorraOrihime
    »ToshiroKarin
    »GinRangiku
    »ByakuyaHisana
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

The only two I support at the moment are Ichiruki and HitsuHina! xD

Oh, I love IchiRuki (:
    I haven't seen Bleach in so long though T_T
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Grimmnel is one of my favs. It's actually not that crackish and there are quite a few fics on it. I can just see these two bickering all the times. Grimm tries to act all tough and nasty, but then get's whacked over the head by Nel for his stupidity at times.

And then I support Ichihime and Renruki. I like renrukia a lot, as Renji would have a harder time revealing his feelings to Rukia, seeing as he doesn't want to get killed by his older bro and whatnot.

I also support Hanataro/Hinamori, Komamura/Soi fon (friendship), Kenpachi/Unohana, Shunsui Nanao, and Ikkaku/Isane (don't kill me!).
    Yes, Furosuto means Frost in Japanese.

I support Ichigo x Orihime!
    Because I want to know what kind of child might born from Ichigo and Orihime!