Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Shadow Pokemon?

Default Hardest Shadow Pokemon?

Which Shadow Pokemon did you find the hardest to catch, and why?

I personally believe it was the Togetic at the end of Colosseum, simply because it was only level 20 and your Pokemon are level 50/60 by that time.

Pokemon X Team

~ Chesnaught ~ Charizard ~ Blossom ~ Maya ~ Raichu ~ Bubbles ~
    Pokemon Y Team

~ Reader ~ ValVal ~ Sweet ~ Melodia ~ Austin ~ Carmela ~
    Message me for Friend Codes

I say it was shadow Entei due to that guy earthquaking flipping EVERYTHING!!!!
    The shadow Metagross of Colosseum with a extremely low capture rate still evades my grasp. Yep, never caught him... -_-"
    Also, shadow Snorlax in XD Gale of Darkness was hard due to shadow end I believe it was called..?
    AND shadow team of Master grand Greevil! I think I died a couple times before catching EVERYTHING in one shot! xD Those birds! >.<'
    OMG how could I forget shadow Lugia! That thing gave me pure heck on one playthrugh of XD! My masterball failed on one in one of my playthroughs -_-" *soft resets*

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Raikou because Ein was a boss and kept on destroying my team before I could catch the damn thing.

Greevil's pokemon from XD Gale. Good god, having to catch all those shadow pokemon in a battle was kind of difficult.

Geez, I remember having it out w/ Entei in Coluseum. But, he was TOUGH! I had to end up killing it because I decided it wasnt even worth it afer like, an hour of battling.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Shadow Tyranitar. Holy smokes. That thing was impossible because it would always knock all of my Pokemon out or knock itself out when I was trying to weaken it lol.

DEFINATELY Greevils team.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

That's a tough one. Still, if I had to chose one it'd probably be Entei. That thing refused to be caught and kept being killed by either me or its own trainer. Whenever I finally beat all the other pokemon, I would paralyze Entei and slowly wait for it to be weak enough to catch....I used like all of my pokeballs once with no success. T_T

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I tried to capture Tyranitar without the Master Ball once, but couldn't do it. Metagross was also really tough, especially as I always had to save the Master Ball for Tyranitar, and Metagross has a much lower catch rate which makes it harder to catch.
    I also remember that Delcatty was quite tough since it was really strong compared to most of the team I had at the time when I met it. Dragonite was also pretty hard since I was often underlevelled at the times when I faced it.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quite a lot of them were difficult to catch, which is a good thing. Tyranitar, Dragonite and the Legendary Dogs were only a handful of some of the more difficult ones.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Hitmontop in Colosseum. It just refused to stay in a ball. What really sucked was that it was so strong that it could OHKO or 2HKO all my Pokemon, so I had to waste my healing items. When I finally did catch it, I was down to my last Pokemon.

Greevils Team... along with Salamence... >.>
    So many balls wasted on Greevils team @-@
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Entei in Colosseum and the three legendary birds in XD...

Xx|Divinity|xX

Greevils team. It takes me about an hour to catch all of them in one battle.

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

I haven't had too much trouble at all. Entei took 2 goes, and that's as hard as it got. I used my Master Ball on Metagross since his catch rate is only 3, Tyranitar has a catch rate of 45 so I just spammed Ultra Balls and he stayed in.

I remember on my first run of XD that I, instead of catching Greevil's team in one go, ended up battling him six times, catching one Pokemon each time.

If nobody is perfect, and practice makes perfect, why practice?

White FC: 4814 1631 9461

metagross was definitely the hardest for me.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Suicune was a pain in colosseum. Greevils team took forever though. I had to fight him about 3 times before I got all of his guys, since I had my back to the wall each time, I was forced to kill a few of his guys so I wouldn't get annihilated right away. Pretty much I had to keep buffing Lunatone with cosmic power and baton pass it to umbreon, which stalled enough time for me to throw a few ball before having to use a hyper potion on him.
    PM me for battles in NU, my favorite tier!

Colosseum
    Well, Tyranitar is definitely a pain to catch without a Master Ball. The same goes for Ein's Raikou: it's so hard to catch, and it deals so much damage...

XD
    I always use my Master Ball for Lugia, that makes the other legendary birds hard to catch.

Greevil's team. If 2 of the Shadow Pokémon are out you have to constantly stall and hope your Pokémon live.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Metagross was horrible. How did I catch it I don't even know. Looked on Serebii: Both Metagross and Rayquaza have the same catch rate.
    Last edited by Wolfram74; 4th July 2013 at 8:02 AM.

Definitely Greevils birds. You barely have enough time to heal, let go toss balls at them! Ohwell, Timer Balls do help a lot though.

I think for me it was Raikou... It was hard to catch D; And I love Raikou

Never played XD, but for Colosseum definitely Tyranitar without a master ball (if you were an idiot like me who wasted your masterball) and the three legendary dogs. Entei was the hardest, I killed him the first time and had to catch it the second time.

For some reason Entei always got destroyed when I had it in red health! I would always have to keep restarting it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast