Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For The Love Of Meowth (646)

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    Have there been other times we've actually seen Jessie re-call Wobbuffet to it's Pokeball before?
    If there has, then this has to be the first time I've ever seen it happen before.
    It's really rare outside of seasons 3-5.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Cute episode - one of the better filler out there. Meowth is totally superficial! Falling out of love just because Glameow evolved. Mamie (sp?) was really cute. I don't really like Meowth-centric episodes all that much, but this was a good one.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

That moment when you realize that this episode has Torterra's only 1 vs 1 win. Followed by that moment when you realize that Torterra got a 1 vs 1 win. Further followed by that moment when you realize that it's against Jessie thus no one takes it into account ever and just says that Torterra got no wins as a Torterra. *Okay-meme*
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Default For The Love Of Meowth 646

For Rubyed
    Mitsuhoneys abilitie allows him to collect sweet honey after battle i believe so you just need to fight wild pokemon using a mitsuhoney and hope he picks some up, like the pickup abilitie but with sweethoney.

Nice episode in general especially it show some development between the two cats. I like the way Nyarth become more active in battling rather than just stealing Pokémon. His way of throwing a monster ball looks awesome and swift to me. Especially when this is the first time that a Pokémon sent out a Pokémon if I remember correctly.

Meowth sure seemed stronger than usual in this episode. Too bad Team Rocket didn't split up for good here, I was hoping that they would. I think this was a pretty good episode overall 8/10
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123