Thread: stargazers.

Default stargazers.

Posting some graphics I've made, obvs. There's loads of anime stuff but there's some actual people here and there. If you wish to use any of them, ask for permission first since I made some of them for myself or my friends and I'm not going to allow anyone else to use them. also, most banners with text were requsts, so excuse the shitty writing in some of them.
    yeah.

c+c is nice.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wallpaper I
    Wallpaper II
    Wallpaper III
    Wallpaper IV
    Last edited by rekreatur; 12th June 2010 at 2:11 PM.

Why do u have to taunt me with 2 Envy avvie (& the banner when u get around to making one).....yes, as u can tell I'm also a FMA (normal, not Brotherhood) fan...
    Anyways, these are way nice & cool looking (I wish that I could do something like this on Gimp).
        Spoiler:- lookie:

Very good, especially your wbc entries. Also LV since when is it only you and NL in the wbc?

New stuff.

Last edited by rekreatur; 5th June 2010 at 7:36 PM.

Come on, guys. ):

Wallpaper IV

Tried some photo manipulation this time.

[img]http://i46.*******.com/106kk1k.jpg[/img]

Original.

Loving the artwork ^^

With your most recent photo edit don't you think you've darkened it a bit too much in general? You havent gone nuts with shadow but I'd say just to ease it off a touch. I love the red effect you put in, that goes very well with the colours and you've done it very professionally. However i would say that you need another colour in there somewhere, perhaps change the sky a faded yellow? I think that would look really nice.

You always manage to get the balance of colour and tone just right in your work, and you execute texture use very well now, in some of your earlier graphics you tended to place textures that might have distracted from the main foacl point.

Though I do find that sometimes you trade the detail of the image for the detail of the texture.