Thread: A few Mini, Random stories

Default A few Mini, Random stories

These are random so you might want to hold on to the edge of your seat.

The First Story
    Cool.

There is this kid in my class who is strange, as if you ask him any question he replies:

"Cool"

If you ask him what his name is, he says:

"Cool"

If You ask him what he thinks of Hitler, he says:

"Cool"

If You ask him the temperature is in July, he says:

"Cool"

You get where I'm going (I hope because if not my readers are idiots).

Another annoying thing is, that he has a habit of appearing to be in more than one place at the same time, so he may be in every toilet at the same time, and it is even more annoying when he is continually walking past you saying "Cool," over and over again, to every person in the school.

Also he is obsessed with Cola, yes Obsessed. He eats nothing but Cola Bottles he only drinks cola and he brung a collection of coke cans for show and tell. Do you know how hazardous it is to bring 1200000000 cans of coke in is?

Also he is IMMORTAL, he must be as he never ages, he has been the same age for the last three years, never ageing at all, he has looked exactly the same.

Also He has wore the same clothes every day for those three years, it is impossible to make him wear uniform, I mean I know he is from America so he isn't that used to uniform but this is ridiculous, the clothes he wears all of the time is: shorts (even in winter) T-shirt (The same red one every day) Sunglasses (indoors) and a cap (All OF The TIME)

HE has been so annoying, for so long that it looks like I am at my wits end, I have tried staying away from him - It don't work.

He is also talented at everything, I mean tell him to do something random that doesn't involve talking and he'll do it, perfectly I mean he is outside now doing 100,000 keepy ups.

So I looked up his myspace page:www.myspace.com/Coolaguy and found out a little bit about him.

His name.

Apparently he is called cool cola guy and this was well found as this is what is myspace page looks like.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    My name is cool cola guy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Another final thing about him is that he is WAY out of proportion, I mean way. He is four foot tall and has a two foot tall head and the rest of his body is the same size ( he has the same proportions as a 1 year old.) and he wears the same clothes over and over every day so he is like a cartoon, or maybe he is one, full stop.

HE IS BEGGINNING TO GET ANNYOING SO ANNOYING THAT I TRIED TO SHOOT HIM WITH A SHOT GUN!!!!!

He Survived.

HE CANNOT BE HUMAN.

And after everything I don't think he is "Cool."

Spoiler:- Notes:

I told you it would be weird.
    Last edited by Mr Dragon; 18th June 2010 at 4:20 PM.

What? Why?
    Whatisthepointtothismadness.....
    *implodes*

I refuse to give such a random story a review. I REFUSE!

Take no notice, as the person who wrote this is clearly a psychopath.
    oh ok everything makes sense now ;P

\ok ok I admit it. It made me laugh

(ps the myspace link doesn't work)
    Last edited by foreign-eyes; 7th June 2010 at 10:01 PM.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2jbr6vn.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/iejuhf.jpg[/IMG]

^ Thank You but you cannot be so evil towards the Random people and I was not going to create a myspace account so I can promote my own story...

But the next story is coming soon and the next story will cameo the cool cola guy
    Last edited by Mr Dragon; 9th June 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Tis story sucked. it gave no background on anyone, it never gave an actual age it never says when you met him. There is no setting either. Also since the columbine incident you are no longer allowed to wear caps to school, and then you us everything about him and then give us your opinion, by then noone cares.

F for ******* Terrible.
    Last edited by omnipitalbeing; 17th June 2010 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by omnipitalbeing View Post
    Tis story sucked. it gave no background on anyone, it never gave an actual age it never says when you met him. There is no setting either. Also since the columbine incident you are no longer allowed to wear caps to school, and then you us everything about him and then give us your opinion, by then noone cares.

F for ******* Terrible.
    That my sir, is called being a flamer, it is just the way my writing style is, I give details that matter, and I quite blatantly hinted at the fact the story was set in a school, which you yourself said, and on second thought, if I never told you where the story was set, you can't say anything about the caps in school thing, because I live in the UK and I blatantly said uniform, which I am aware that in U.S people do not wear uniform, and means I did say that he he was not adhering to the uniform rules.

And I've never heard of the columbine incident either.

Then there is the fact that you are missing the point of the story which is just to have fun, and if actually read the story instead of scanning it, you would have seen that the Cool Cola Guy never ages so it would be impossible to add in his age as the narrator himself doesn't know, and then there is the fact that you have reminded me to add two things to the author notes.

And, may I ask, why are you in a such a good mood?
    Last edited by Mr Dragon; 18th June 2010 at 4:12 PM.