Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port (648)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a battle between Ash and Kenny. Interesting how Ash and Buizel lost to Kenny and his Empoleon. It was cool to see Jasmine again, very similar to the game, they see her on the way to the Pokemon League. It was cool to see Jasmine and Flint battle each other, for the 1st time there was a Gym Leader vs E4 battle. Flint defeated Jasmine's Steelix very easily with his Infernape.

65/100

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    At least they had a reason for him losing. Besides Kenny needed a win BADLY. He's been the whipping boy of Sinnoh. Yes it's a stupid plot device with the flint battling style thing, but they had to make Kenny's win realistic.
    Yeah but they could have had him battle someone else for that. If Ash wanted to train, he could have done Jasmine instead. That way it wouldn't seem worst than it was.

My ideal battle ever!

Nice to see Jasmine comming back for a little while, the battle was also really awesome
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I'm kind of glad Ash didn't win here, since that would have made every Empoleon in the show look like crap. Too bad Buizel lost. I feel bad for the pokemon, losing like that. Oh well. Who cares.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 26th March 2012 at 10:38 PM.

Why didn't Kenny ask to battle with Dawn and that if he won, she could travel with her? I hate it when people challenge the wrong person having nothing to do with the problem.

My ideal battle ever!

Too bad this is Kenny's last episode (that we know of), but at least he got a really sweet sendoff. I liked the ending where Kenny found out Dawn's decision on what to do next, it was sweet. It was also nice seeing Jasmine again. Of course we know from the games that she'd show up, but with the drought we've been having of pre-Unova characters in seasons 14-15 this episode makes me miss the days of old characters showing up.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

What a cute episode! Lots of Dawn x Kenny action going on. Her letter to Kenny was so adorable - I loved it when she called him handsome ^^! Nice to see Jasmine again, I really enjoyed her Johto arc - weird to see her all these years later. It was also nice to see Kenny actually get a win in - he's not had much luck throughout Sinnoh. Off to the Sinnoh League now!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    In the games Jasmine appears in a Contests, so I guess Jasmine being one of Dawn's contest opponents would have been a better idea.

But it seemed like she was only here to see Flint destroy her.
    It's really sad how close minded you are sometimes. She wanted to battle to futher her training. Paul did it with Cynthia and so did Ash with Prima. Just because they lose doesn't mean they can't learn from it or it doesn't mean they shouldn't give it a try. This made me like Jasmine more because of her courage and not some other gymleaders who don't even want to try. That's what gets me upset.

My ideal battle ever!

I saw Flint somewhere in Northeast Unova... He told me about this episode. So Rocko saw it. He said it was amazing. Kenny was amazing. Jasmine was cute, but this episode was cool.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

It was great to see Jasmine appear again in this episode. Flint too, I really like him. These two were the main reason that I wanted to see this episode. It was nice to see them battle, though I wasn't surprised to see Flint win. I was, however, not expecting Kenny to beat Ash in their battle. But I must say, I did like Kenny in this episode. I never really payed much attention to him before, but I am glad that he got a good ending.

I really disliked Jasmine's new voice in the dub; TPCi could've at least hired a better VA in my opinion. Anyway, I laughed when Team Rocket arrived and snatched Kenny's Floatzel, only for Flint's Infernape to blast them off a second latter. I may have not liked Kenny either, but I got a bit teary-eyed when he was on the ship and he read Dawn's letter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567