Finally, my laptop stopped being a ^%$%#. Now I can get this going.
- So, we're still in Sunyshore, & it's because Ash didn't make the ferry to the League first thing in the morning, so he & the gang are marooned here for at least another day. Wonderful...
- Back outside, we see a familiar face: Kenny?? What the hell is he still doing here?!
- Actually, he was discussing about contests with Jasmine from Olivine, of all people. She apparently has some free time to herself, as she had the insight to get someone else to watch her gym.
- Seeing that she's here, Brock's Sex-O-Vision goes out of control... until Croagunk shows up & brings him down to his knees...
- Even better, Flint of the lEEt four also drops in, & moments later, he challenges her to a fight.
- This fight becomes a bit one-sided, seeing as to how gym leaders can't really match up to an lEEt four member.
- Kenny then gets the bright idea to challenge Ash to a fight as well. Man, this place is starting to become a full-blown war-zone, hmm?
- In this particular fight, it'll be Buizel vs Empoleon, & if Ash loses, Dawn has to leave with Kenny... or will she...?
- The fight begins, & Ash tries to emulate Flint's bombastic performance, but since Empoleon is much stronger, it results in Buizel betting blown away.
- Next day, & surprise! Dawn's not going with Kenny! It'd be really weird if she did accept.
- & thus, they all seperate; Kenny goes out of this region altogether, Ash goes to the league, Flint goes off to challenge Cynthia, & Jasmine goes back to the gym.
The real killing point in this is Ash being schooled by a coordinator, of all people. For me, this is more than outrageous, it's downright @#$%ing humiliating! He needs, needs, needs to get his &%$ into gear yesterday. Otherwise, he's not going to go past the first round in the Sinnoh League...