Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the Pokemon Master? (Family Fortunes/Feud Revival)

Default Who's the Pokemon Master? (Family Fortunes/Feud Revival)

Hi, I'm back everyone. I used to host the Family Fortunes/Feud thread last year. I left for several personal reasons, but now I'm back.

With regards to the game, I would really like to do a revival with the more later rounds of the game and not any of the actual Family Fortunes surveys that I started with as I've finished them all. If you'd like to see what some of the later games were like, here's a link - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...76955&page=145. Basically, it's a board/list of preselected answers and you have to guess what pokemon I've chosen by asking for letters. I also did Pokemon Quiz rounds. I'll even try to include some new rounds.

I'll start this over from scratch, so anyone that was eliminated in the old thread can join again and anyone new or people that were in the middle of playing can also join.

So, I'll leave it for a day or so for people to join back up again.

Thank you moderators for accepting this.

I'll PM the people who were in the middle of playing last time to see if they want to play again.

I'll join.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

Count me in

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Actually, I'll post the new round now and anyone that wants to join can just say so and then go straight in and guess in the round.

Round 1 - Board round - Kanto Pokemon

This round is slightly different to the last game. Instead of you guessing the letters before guessing the pokemon, I'll do it in an image way and you guess pokemon that might have been preselected. The more points on offer, the more obscure I believe these Kanto Pokemon are. I'll also keep an account of the wrong answers.

So, guess which pokemon you think I've included. Anyone that hasn't said that they want to play, say so and go straight in with a guess.

You can only guess one pokemon until I update the board with correct/incorrect answers.
    Last edited by Serenitie; 31st January 2010 at 9:43 PM.

I loved this game. I'm glad to see it back. I'm definitely in.

I guess Bulbasaur.

I'd like to rejoin.

I'm gonna go with... Farfetch'd?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

(I can't for some reason update the first post at the moment. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow.)

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd

This round is slightly different to the last game. Instead of you guessing the letters before guessing the pokemon, I'll do it in an image way and you guess pokemon that might have been preselected. The more points on offer, the more obscure I believe these Kanto Pokemon are. I'll also keep an account of the wrong answers.

So, guess which pokemon you think I've included. Anyone that hasn't said that they want to play, say so and go straight in with a guess.

You can only guess one pokemon until I update the board with correct/incorrect answers.

Imagine us melded together, and you've got Pikalax! ^^

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Hmmm... Lapras?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

How about Pikachu?

(I can't for some reason update the first post at the moment. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow.)

Well done I like Pokemon (...). +10 points for you. Within the first 3 guesses, we have a correct answer. Keep it up! ^_^;

Leaderboard

I like Pokemon (...) - 10 points

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd
    Pikalax?
    Pikachu

Woo~

Snorlax (almost ended up typing snowlaz)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Leaderboard

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd
    Pikalax?
    Pikachu
    Snorlax

Ditto
    *Spamspamspamspam*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Leaderboard

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd
    Pikalax?
    Pikachu
    Snorlax
    Ditto

Kanghaskan?

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Err... Doduo!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Leaderboard

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd
    Pikalax?
    Pikachu
    Snorlax
    Ditto
    Kangaskhan
    Doduo

Dratini ?

Damn, err... Horsea?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Leaderboard

Incorrect

Bulbasaur
    Farfetch'd
    Pikalax?
    Pikachu
    Snorlax
    Ditto
    Kangaskhan
    Doduo
    Dratini
    Horsea

Erm... Seaking?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Goldeen ?

Eevee (even though I know it's FAR from obscur).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast