Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bucking the Treasure Trend! (649)

I liked Buck. I wish that he and Ash had a battle episode instead of another treasure one. I would have loved to see that.

I enjoyed This treasure-hunt episode. It's good to see Buck from D/P/Pt appearing in the Pokémon anime. It was funny when Gible tried to find Piplup using Draco Meteor, and it worked. Baltoy and Claydol's battle was cool, Buck ended up catching that Claydol after the battle.
    I liked the part they found the treasure....it turned out to be ancient pots and Buck was happy after finding it.
    Overall, it was an entertaining adventure-themed episode and it was fun to watch.

Buck should've appeared with Flint and had a much bigger role instead of just this treasure hunting filler. I was disappointed overall. 4/10

Buck was meh and so was his Claydol and his desire to find treasure. I thought his appearance happened too late in DP.

So we met Buck and saw him and Ash's group get chased by pokemon, which was fun to watch. Gible using Draco Meteor to locate Piplup was funny too and I was surprised that a vase was the treasure. ^^

Baku finally making his Diamond & Pearl anime debut seemed like a case of too little, too late. I appreciated the fun treasure hunting shenanigans here, but the island setting and plot felt weak. Why couldn't this episode have been similar to the Hard Mountain plot from the games?

It was cool to see Claydol for the 1st time in a long time. It was cool that they had to go through a lot of Pokemon obstacles to get to the treasure. It was funny when TR kept falling for the traps over and over again lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123